Discounts on admission tix

pentex

DIS Veteran
We are going to DL next week. Do they have any type of discounts...i.e. for DVC members, AAA members, etc., anything?

Thanks,
Joan

check with your local AAA. They generally have some discount. Also check www.disneyland.com. If you purchase in advance I believe they are cheaper. It's probably about the same savings. I haven't heard anything about DVC discounts.

None that I know of.. but wave to us next week.. we'll be there to....

Saw this on the Southwest Airline website:

Be a part of the “Happiest Homecoming on Earth” as Disneyland® park celebrates its Golden 50th Anniversary. Purchase a 3-Day Bonus Ticket for $139 now, and save $20 off the Disneyland® Resort Box Office price. Enjoy three full days of back-and-forth admittance at both Disneyland® park and Disney’s California Adventure™ park. Plus, get one admission for Early Entry into a designated theme park and a $10 ESPN Zone® Arena Game Card. It’s the biggest celebration in Disney history - and you’re invited!

Problem is that they don't tell you how to purchase them. Don't know if it's an add-on to a flight purchase or not. No links, no directions, nothing. Probably will need to phone them for further info. I'm going to leave that for someone else to research.

Hi, I have seen another post that DVC is offering a $20. discount on AP's. I am considering these, since the cost would be $189. for the deluxe AP at DL.The deluxe AP does have blackout days. Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter