Discover Disney tickets

Maudes my mom

Earning My Ears
I purchased AP Discover Disney tickets to use on my grandkids Spring Break. Will Disney honor these at a later date? We are FL residents, so later timing is not an issue, but the $$ is!
I know they are supposed to add days to our annual passes, but I haven’t seen any mention of these tickets. Any insight appreciated. Thanks!

I thought the Discover Disney ticket comes in 3-day or 4-day? Or do you mean an FL resident AP?

I also haven’t seen anything specific about the Discover Disney tickets. Other ticket types are being extended, so I would assume if your trip dates fall within the closure period, the Discover Disney ticket will be extended as well. Regardless, if you can’t reschedule within the extension period, unused tickets always retain their value towards an “upgrade” (new ticket).

APs that haven’t been activated yet are good until at least 2030.

I thought the Discover Disney ticket comes in 3-day or 4-day? Or do you mean an FL resident AP?

I also haven’t seen anything specific about the Discover Disney tickets. Other ticket types are being extended, so I would assume if your trip dates fall within the closure period, the Discover Disney ticket will be extended as well. Regardless, if you can’t reschedule within the extension period, unused tickets always retain their value towards an “upgrade” (new ticket).

APs that haven’t been activated yet are good until at least 2030.
Sorry I wasn’t more clear. Yes, I am talking about the FL res AP offer. I purchased the 4 day for my grand kids. If we can’t use them at that price point, I will have to hope for a refund.

With the extended closure, WDW posted that "Florida Resident Discover Disney tickets may be used through July 31, 2020." I highlighted it in red below:

Tickets
Unexpired multi-day theme park tickets with unused days, or date-specific theme park tickets with a valid use period beginning March 12, 2020 through the closure will automatically be extended to use any date through December 15, 2020. If you are unable to visit by December 15, 2020, you may apply the value of a wholly unused ticket toward the purchase of a ticket for a future date.​
Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets may be used through July 31, 2020.
Guests who have purchased tickets for Disney After Hours, Disney Villains After Hours and Disney Early Morning Magic from March 16, 2020 through the closure will be automatically refunded.​
For ticket orders, express shipping and standard shipping will be delayed due to the closure.​

Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you so much! July 31!

With the extended closure, WDW posted that "Florida Resident Discover Disney tickets may be used through July 31, 2020." I highlighted it in red below:

Tickets
Unexpired multi-day theme park tickets with unused days, or date-specific theme park tickets with a valid use period beginning March 12, 2020 through the closure will automatically be extended to use any date through December 15, 2020. If you are unable to visit by December 15, 2020, you may apply the value of a wholly unused ticket toward the purchase of a ticket for a future date.​
Guests who have purchased tickets for Disney After Hours, Disney Villains After Hours and Disney Early Morning Magic from March 16, 2020 through the closure will be automatically refunded.​
For ticket orders, express shipping and standard shipping will be delayed due to the closure.​

Enjoy your vacation!

Tickets

Enjoy your vacation!
Thank you for coming back with that info! Only downside is if this shutdown lasts longer than we all hope!

i'm crossing my fingers that our May 7th trip some how will be possible.

I see that "Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets may be used through July 31, 2020."

But I just want to confirm that if my MIL can't use her ticket by July 31 that it can be upgraded to be used at a later date. So it will retain it's value if I want to upgrade it to use in Oct?

I see that "Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets may be used through July 31, 2020."

But I just want to confirm that if my MIL can't use her ticket by July 31 that it can be upgraded to be used at a later date. So it will retain it's value if I want to upgrade it to use in Oct?

Yes, tickets retain their value when they expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter