Discovery Cove 2015 Roll Call

Just surprised our children with tickets for discovery cove as Christmas gifts for dolphin swims on May 24, 2015!!!!!

We are a group of 15 and we will be at Disc Cove on June 9th. This will be our first time there and this is my first post on these boards!

We arrive Orlando August 5 and have booked Discovery Cove for August 8 and will also being doing some part days to SeaWorld.

Sooooo excited :banana::yay:

No confirmed date yet but so excited that I got my holiday agreed yesterday from work, I can now start to properly plan. Will be in Orlando from 11th August to 1st September. 2 other families coming with us who both love Discovery Cove (best friend and brother) so hopefully we can co-ordinate and all be there on the same day. DC is probably the park we are all looking forward to the most.
Will update when I have a date.

Mid-September. I'm just starting to put together a birthday trip to include Universal, Seaworld and DC.

We will be going on June 4th and DD14 will be doing the Trainer for a Day package. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter