Discovery Cove 2015 Roll Call

Just booked March 9th 2015 for myself- Kittychatalot and my hubby- Fido. Saved about $80 using AAA South- Cannot wait- never seen my hubby so excited about a trip!

last week in January... not sure which date because of the cold temperatures :confused3
any suggestion?

last week in January... not sure which date because of the cold temperatures :confused3
any suggestion?

Added :thumbsup2 . When you firm up your date, post again here and I will update page 1 .

I, personally, would pick the day of the week that crowds are forecasted to be heaviest at the other parks. You can't predict the weather, but you CAN generally predict crowds. DC limits the amount of people per day, so its never busy.

No exact dates yet but we are going to include our first visit to Discovery Cove during our trip this fall. Sometime during the last 2 weeks of October. So excited! It's a trip for DH and my 10th anniversary, sister and her dh 30th anniversary, and my mom who is just incredible and deserves it!

No exact dates yet but we are going to include our first visit to Discovery Cove during our trip this fall. Sometime during the last 2 weeks of October. So excited! It's a trip for DH and my 10th anniversary, sister and her dh 30th anniversary, and my mom who is just incredible and deserves it!

I have added you to the list :thumbsup2 . When you finalize your date, let me know and I'll update your entry on page 1. Sounds like you guys have a lot to celebrate!!

Think we are planning for Sept 22. Will confirm once we get a little closer...any idea when MNSSHP schedule comes out?

Change of plans. We're going to Key West instead.

Sorry to see you go! (but Key West sounds lovely :) )

I have removed you from the list.

Think we are planning for Sept 22. Will confirm once we get a little closer...any idea when MNSSHP schedule comes out?

Added :thumbsup2 . If your date changes, just let me know and I will update page 1.

I *think* the MNSSHP tickets go on sale the first Monday in May.....or somewhere thereabouts!

April 6, 2015! Our 2nd visit! Love DC!! A little nervous about crowds at Seaworld and Aquatica with it being Easter week but that was the only time schedules would allow. No way I'm not going to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter