Discovery Cove 2015 Roll Call

We are going to SeaWorld/Aquatica in April, and buying the BOGO annual passes. I have the week off of work after July 4th and I want to drive down to Orlando to use the annual passes for
SeaWorld/Aquatica. My kids say the only way they will drive is if we can go to DC. We went once, 3 years ago and it was childrens favorite day ever. We really loved it. To all who have never
been, it is a day you will never forget. Now I just have to convince my dh to drive down to Florida.

We're debating about going in August just for the day tour (no dolphin swim). We don't want SW/Aquatica tickets. Has anyone seen any discounts for this? Last time we went we were able to get into just DC for $69.

We are going to SeaWorld/Aquatica in April, and buying the BOGO annual passes. I have the week off of work after July 4th and I want to drive down to Orlando to use the annual passes for
SeaWorld/Aquatica. My kids say the only way they will drive is if we can go to DC. We went once, 3 years ago and it was childrens favorite day ever. We really loved it. To all who have never
been, it is a day you will never forget. Now I just have to convince my dh to drive down to Florida.

Just in case you weren't aware.....the passemember discount for Discovery Cove is usually blacked out for the month of July.

Just thought it was worth mentioning, in case you were hoping for the discounted pricing.

I fully agree, though. Its an OUTSTANDING experience. Like nothing else in Orlando!

We're debating about going in August just for the day tour (no dolphin swim). We don't want SW/Aquatica tickets. Has anyone seen any discounts for this? Last time we went we were able to get into just DC for $69.

It is my understanding that the first half of August is blacked out for passmember discounts. I don't know what your specific trip dates are, but I believe the black-out runs to about the 17th of the month.

The no dolphin swim passmember price starts at $99 pp. We went a couple of years ago in August for the $69 price as well.....it was the best deal, ever!

Thanks for the advice Gina, I think when you gave me the passholder code a few weeks ago I looked and do remember seeing the whole month of July at $99. I am going to call to order our annual passes and will check with them and let you know. Thanks for all the info.

I called discovery cove today. She said the entire month of July has $99 passholder discount for the day(without dolphin swim). We are so excited. Does anyone think that price would ever go down? I see August, 2014 they had it for $69.

Booked the Elite package for 1st June. My daughter and husband are signed up for Sea Venture. Unfortunately my son is too young for it so we will sit that one out. They told me the helmet thing is crazy heavy and still 15 pounds once in the water. My son is 7 and very small for his age. That helmet weighs almost half of what he weights lol. We will be staying at WDW resort and visit the parks for 6 days. Then do 2 days Universal, 1 day Seaworld and as the finale Discovery Cove. The price for DC made me nauseous but I heard so many good things that I am certain it's worth it. Now all we need is good weather lol :ccat:

Booked the Elite package for 1st June. My daughter and husband are signed up for Sea Venture. Unfortunately my son is too young for it so we will sit that one out. They told me the helmet thing is crazy heavy and still 15 pounds once in the water. My son is 7 and very small for his age. That helmet weighs almost half of what he weights lol. We will be staying at WDW resort and visit the parks for 6 days. Then do 2 days Universal, 1 day Seaworld and as the finale Discovery Cove. The price for DC made me nauseous but I heard so many good things that I am certain it's worth it. Now all we need is good weather lol :ccat:

Added! :sunny:

We aren't going to make it this year. :sad1: DH has had 2 pulmonary embolisms and a car accident in the last year so we have to postpone our trip. Bright side is he's ok and we have that much longer to save for an awesome trip in 2016!

We aren't going to make it this year. :sad1: DH has had 2 pulmonary embolisms and a car accident in the last year so we have to postpone our trip. Bright side is he's ok and we have that much longer to save for an awesome trip in 2016!

So sorry to hear about your DH, my friend. Big hugs to you both :hug: and all the best for his speedy recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter