Discovery Cove 2016 Roll Call

Was not expecting to be heading back in 2016, but thanks to the Black Friday discount ($219pp), we will be there bright & early on August 17th!!!

We booked with the black Friday discount too. We also added on the Elite package for my son's birthday. First time to Discovery Cove! We will be there on Saturday, October 22.

We are going on 19th Oct 2016. Birthday surprise for hubby and kids first time. Very excited

Will and I will be going for the first time! January 31st. Great "Blue" Friday sale, $99 a piece! Though it may be a pretty cold time to go....little nervous about that! :cold:

January 16. Fifteen years since the last time!

Will and I will be going for the first time! January 31st. Great "Blue" Friday sale, $99 a piece! Though it may be a pretty cold time to go....little nervous about that! :cold:

I have you both added :thumbsup2 .

ElenaJane, our first visit to DC (in 2012) was on New Years Day. We worried about the cold as well, but ended up having a fabulous time! Use those wetsuits, enjoy the super warm water lazy river and Freshwater Oasis, having an alcoholic beverage or two :drinking1, and you'll be just fine! And hey, its Florida...you could get summer-like weather at the end of January, too! :sunny:

Bring water shoes if you have. We were there once when the morning temps were in the 40s. It was sunny and comfortable with the wet suits, but our feet were cold as we walked around. They have the portable gas pole heaters in the dining area. They really know how to make you comfortable when it is cold. Enjoy your visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter