Discovery Cove Amex discount code

I called, the lady said that I had to pay with an AMEX card to use the code. When I tried to use a Mastercard online it wouldn't work. So I will wait til my AMEX comes in the mail. I wish I knew where I put it...hrumph!

any one? walmart has them but only in $100. wonder if that will work?:scared1:

if not using AMEX CC, i was told you need 1 gift card with enough money to pay for your reservation (group).

you can buy in $100 increments directly thru American Express (most other credit cards, they accepted my MasterCard). fyi, over $200 gift cards requires signature (don't ask lol i sat home today waiting for re-deliver by UPS)

if u belong to ebates, they offer 1% on AMEX gift cards:thumbsup2

just booked our reservations, have balance on gift card (had to buy a $700 one) that we'll use on vacation, somewhere im sure.

if not using AMEX CC, i was told you need 1 gift card with enough money to pay for your reservation (group).

you can buy in $100 increments directly thru American Express (most other credit cards, they accepted my MasterCard). fyi, over $200 gift cards requires signature (don't ask lol i sat home today waiting for re-deliver by UPS)

if u belong to ebates, they offer 1% on AMEX gift cards:thumbsup2

just booked our reservations, have balance on gift card (had to buy a $700 one) that we'll use on vacation, somewhere im sure.

I bought 2 gift cards each for $320.00 at Rite Aid drug store, There are 4 of us that are swimming and one 2 and under.. I bring gift cards with us and pay at the hut in the parking lot I was told, when I made my reservations.:woohoo:

I bought 2 gift cards each for $320.00 at Rite Aid drug store, There are 4 of us that are swimming and one 2 and under.. I bring gift cards with us and pay at the hut in the parking lot I was told, when I made my reservations.:woohoo:

i may be reading your post incorrectly :confused:are you saying you didn't pay for your reservations when you made them, but will do so when you arrive @ DC?

my GC was charged in full yesterday when i booked online:confused3and i printed out our 'print @ home' tickets, indicates to go straight to the turnstyle...same ticket good for both DC & our park of choice (BG).

was glad u can print out multiples, i figured the BG one might get wet/lost, so im taking an extra along jik.

I just want to thank everyone for this info. I do have an AM Ex card and was able to book a day for my family. I have always wanted to do this for my DS, but I just could not justify the price. With this code, I booked us a day for our upcoming trip. My family thanks you!:banana:

Just purchased our tickets earlier today using my AMEX Card. Such a great deal! Only $149 for dolphin swim and $79 for non-dolphin. :cloud9: 3 years ago we paid $229 for dolphin and $179 for non-dolphin, also during September.

We are going Tues, Sept. 28th! :wizard: I am so excited to be going back!

zoie101-how did you make a reservation without paying? Are you sure you have a reservation?

*bump* for those still looking for Discovery Cove discounts.

We are planning a trip to discovery cove in August 2011. Does anyone know if the AMEX gift card works to book tickets during that time? If so, do you know how much we can expect to pay?

Thanks so much!

You'd be lucky to find availabity for the 4th of July week, they don't need discounts to book to capacity in July, so I highly doubt you'll find any deals during that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter