Discovery Cove Discount

We bought one Platinum pass for one year for 299. You can purchase up to 6 entries per day into Discovery Cove. You have to show your pass and the number of discount tickets are limited per day.
So, just because you have the pass doesn't mean the discount will be available the day you want to go.....
I called in and found the day I wanted with the discount available for all six of us and bought the Platinum and the DC tickets on the phone with the DC person. We have to go to SW first and pick up our Platinum pass.

I saw an advertisement later that they were allowing Busch Gardens Williamsburg people to use the discount, unsure if this is still the case, but their Platinum pass is good for two years at 299, where as Seaworld and Orlando's are 399 for two years.

The trick is to get the booking with the pass. It was selling out quickly and we didn't get the day we actually wanted.

What is the current fast food code for sea world tickets? And where do I buy them from. TIA

What is the current fast food code for sea world tickets? And where do I buy them from. TIA

If you go to the SeaWorld website to buy your tickets you can use code Mcdonalds2011. It's good for $20 off each ticket. The tickets must be purchased by the end of May and I believe the tickets must by used by August 31. I used this code to buy the ticket for my son and my sister. My husband and I are going to Discovery Cove so we had Sea World admission covered.

I used a link on Mousesavers and was able to get $25 off for a Memorial Day ressie. The link said that DC would take off $25 off the price of a ticket and donate it to Rescue the Reef. The tickets ended up $169 a piece which is great, but now I'm concerned because my confirmation says "passmember20 promo"?

I'm hoping that the link on Mousesavers didn't give me the Sea World annual passholder discount, instead of the save the reefs discount? I'm worried that when we arrive, DC will ask me to show a Sea World annual pass?

I tried to go back in using the "save the reef link" to make sure it worked again and now it just shows the tickets as being $289 each with no discount? Ughhhh....

HI I have an AP for Seaworld, I want to book Discovery Cove to get the discount, am I able to do this online? the passport member site is really a bare essentials site, cant even book tour ressies to get discounts on the site. Am I able to somehow get the AP discount on the passport member site?

ANY DISCOUNT CODES OUT THERE FOR DISCOVERY COVE??
thanks,
dd

Hi,

The Discovery Cove offer is on the SW passport log in page. IF you click it for more information or open up the fun tracker, you can see the Discovery Cove offer.
It is available for limited days in May and a few days in June. and then again starting Aug 26th.
I booked with my one year annual pass for September. Oh, I called the phone number for DC in the ad, could not find a way to book it online on the SW pass holders site. I could have booked for up to 6 guests at the same rate of $169 a person. The day without swim is only $69! You do not get a SW pass , but as a passport holder you do not need one, but I would have liked an Aquatica pass. For this price , who cares! I am swimming with the dolphins, number one on my bucket list! then I need to do my balloon ride......
Now I have one question.... can you rent a cabana at DC?
Deedee:cool1:
Fine print of offer:
Reservations required. Limited availability. Valid for 1 Year, 2 Year or Platinum members and up to 6 guests. Pass member and proof of valid membership
is required upon check-in at Discovery Cove. Admission to SeaWorld, Aquatica, or Busch Gardens NOT included in the Pass member package

I just booked for February 2012...I inquired about a discount using a AP...I was told I can only get a discount ($30/pp) if I have a Platinum AP which costs $299...for 3 people, it didn't pay off for us.

Anyone else have any luck using a 1 park AP for a discount?

Is this just for dates in 2012? The dates for 2011 show up being $169 per person and they are good with a 1 Year, 2 Year and Platinum Pass members and up to 6 guests. I want to go but I'm wondering if they will still have the passmember deal for next year.

I was looking for dates in 2012 and it looks like for the dates I am interested in, the savings is $30 per ticket. This is with the one year pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter