Discovery Cove: Do they provide snacks, or not?!

DD just visited DC (on 7/21) during her Career Camp @ SW. We had also gone in '04 & '05 - no snacks/drinks, just lunch. This time it was continental Breakfast, snacks all day, drinks & lunch. She said this was for everyone, not just the camp kids. Said she must have had at least 6 frozen treats during the day & numerous glasses of tea. The only money she spent was for a hoodie.

Thanks for the update!! Just a month until I get to go myself :)

We just went this Mothers day ,, May 2006 ,, and ALL *** snacks ,, food,,

drinks ,,, **** were included ,, even ice cream ,,, if its edible ,, its FREE
and they had a very nice selection of everything too. INcluding breakfast
pasteries and juices. LUnch includes hot selections ,, Breakfast did not.

THe only thing you pay extra for is suvies and pics. (pics are very
expensive) ....

They even had free noodles for you to use and that was nice perk for
us.

Any questions feel free to pm me .

Is there a limit on the "adult beverages"?

Hmmmm, I have many posts on these boards regarding :drinking1

Ah, what the heck...you only live once! :thumbsup2

When we visited last April it was free snacks and drinks all day, at least until the snack shack ran out of things ... which didn't begin to happen until after about 3pm ...

I liked that when my girls got cold, we could go and get a hot chocolate for them to warm up.

No limits on anything when we were there in August. This is a fantastic place...we had a wonderful day!

You can have all the non alcoholic beverages you want.

Not sure how they handle the booze.

You show ID when you check in and they take your photo and put it on a plastic name badge you wear around your neck all day. It indicates whether or not you are 21, you can have all the alcohol you want.

Yes.. Something called 'peels' in different fruit flavors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter