Discovery Cove Expanding

wdwguide

Ex Guide Book Author
The full article is here

I am surprised Disney still has not announced plans for a small capacity, reservation-only park yet, which I am actually glad about.
It could be a major revenue maker, but most people would not be able to afford it, and it would initially put more pressing issues in the major theme parks on the back burner.
In the long term, I would not be surprised if one of the three remaining gates were converted into a park of this sort (but then, I don't think I'll see a WDW with seven theme parks until a few decades from now).

Thanks for the link, WDWguide.

For anyone who hasn't been, Discovery Cove is wonderful. I was a little worried that we wouldn't find a full days worth of stuff to do, and was concerned that we'd have to leave early, but we easily killed the whole day.

As far as Disney replicating the success of Discovery Cove, I'm not at all sure that there's enough demand for 2 such parks in the Orlando Area... I guess that's why I'm not on the Disney Planning Committee.

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter