Disembarking in San Diego - Lyft advice needed

cmiller412

Earning My Ears
Anyone have experience of getting a Lyft ride to the airport after they disembark their Disney Cruise at the Port of San Diego? What should we expect (is there a line you have to wait in? Where is the best spot to have the driver pick you up?) and how much time should we give ourselves to get to the airport from when we disembark?

Thanks for the help!!! 😁

Once you get through order your ride. Head to the middle of the parking lot. People there to direct you. Extremely easy to do

You can see the airport from the cruise port. Should take less than 20 minutes.

You can see the airport from the cruise port. Should take less than 20 minutes.
Since I know how close they are, I just have to ask a quick question. You didn’t clarify 20 minute walk to the airport or 20 minutes to get the Lyft and ride over.

Just kidding, I know what you actually meant since with bags the walk is probably close to 35-45 minutes.

Seeing as how the question was about Lyft, I assumed I didn't need to clarify...but you know what they say about assuming...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter