DISers stalking DISers...continuing our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count us in, we'll be at POFQ From June 14-23rd of June, can't wait!!!!:cool1:
Lesley

Count us in too... 6/22 - 7/1 @ Pop

We will be having our Super Surprise Celebration Trip!! It will be me, DH, & our 2 DDs. We will be leaving on our trip on our 16th anniversary (6/22) and celebrating both girls' birthdays while we are there. Oldest DD will turn 11 on 6/25 & youngest DD will turn 4 on 7/2. We will be leaving on 7/1 but we are planning to celebrate her b'day on 6/29. It is soooo hard keeping this trip from them. Today is 100 days until we leave...DH & I both wore our red Mickey polo shirts today to celebrate secretly!! Here are our plans...

22: Drive in - probably get there too late to do anything
23: MK - Chef Mickey's @ 6pm
24: AK - Donald's Breakfastasaurus @ 8am / Boma @ 6pm
25: Epcot - LeCellier @ 6pm for Oldest DD's B'day
26: MGM - Hollywood & Vine @ 8:05am
27: MK - CRT @ 8:10am / Tony's @ 6:05pm
28: Rest Day - 1900 Park Fare @ 6pm for Youngest DD's B'day
29: Epcot or AK - 'Ohana @ 5:45pm Celebrate our anniversary
30: MK - Chef Mickey's @ 8am
1: Drive home

I hope to see some of you there. I will have my LGMHs on my Black Baggallini & I will be wearing Crocs. I'm sure I'll be easy to spot...

Disneymoon with the soon-to-be wife :scared1: :cloud9: (not sure wich one is more appropriate :rotfl: ) AT the Grand Floridian

June 18th- Heading to MK after check-in
19th- No idea yet
20th- Fantasmic at night (probably eat at Sci-Fi at some point)
21st- CRT for breakfast 9:45AM (The wife thinks she's a princess: )
22nd- Narcoossee's 6:00 followed by Cirque Du Soleil- MK if time for EMH
23rd- Le Cellier 6:30PM- then over to meet my new friends:banana:
24th- All aboard the Wonder! :sail:
25th- Nassau- Atlantis (gamble), Pirate Muesuem pirate:- Straw Market
26th- Castawat Cay :beach:
27th- Sea Day :boat:
28th- Back home :sad2:

Travellers: Myself - Will be 28 at travel time and my Sister 20
6/23/07
Arriving 9:30 am at MCO, hopefully checking in at Coronado Springs by 11:00 am - off to Magic Kingdom if the room is not ready, if ready take a shower and get settled in before heading to dinner, then off to Magic Kingdom
Dinner: Concourse, 5:30 pm

6/24/07
Sis's 21st B-Day :tigger: 5 pm dinner at Le Cellier
Dinner: Le Cellier, 5:00 pm

6/25/07
Dinner: Whispering Canyon, 5:50 pm

6/26/07
Dinner: Prime Time, 4:35 pm

6/27/07
Dinner: Sci-Fi, 6:30 pm

6/28/07
Dinner: Coral Reef, 7:50 pm

6/29/07
Dinner: Kona Café, 6:25 pm

6/30/07
Dinner: Raglan Road, 6:00 pm

7/1/07
Dinner: Ohana, 7:00 pm

7/2/07
9:30 am flight out of MCO :(

I don't have time to put in where we will be on what days at the moment, I'll come back and edit later.

POR Here we come!
We will be there June 27 - July 7. (Me (Angela), DH, DS12, DS10 & DD6)
Flight arrives June 27 @ 9:30 am. Head to Epcot
June 29 - ADR - Rainforest Cafe (AKL) @ 11:30.
July 7 - Arrive at aiport at 5:00 pm :sad1:
Not sure which park we will be each day. We may add more ADRs if available later.

Here is our info!!
Me, DH, and DD(7) 6/15-6/22 at Port of Orleans Riverside!!:thumbsup2
Also... friend, her DH, DS16, DS10, DS8, DD4 :scared1: :rotfl: LOL it's going to be an interesting trip! They are staying offsite.

Fri 6/15 Arrival day hopefully early afternoon...after driving straight thru from Illinois, probably aren't doing anything this evening
Sat 6/16 MK 6:35 Liberty Tree Tavern
Sun 6/17 AK 7:20 Whispering canyon Cafe
Mon 6/18 EP 5:40 Coral Reef

Tue 6/19 MGM 11:00 SCI-FI 6:00 Mama melroses/fantasmic pkg.
Wed 6/20 7:30 am Men go to Richard Petty to drive, rest morning for everyone else unless we go to watch
1:30 Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique
6:30 1900 Park Fare

Thu 6/21 MK 5:00 Hoop Dee Doo
Fri 6/22 ?? either leave very early in the AM for Daytona if the kids qualify for nationals tumbling competition or spend another morning at park of choice and then leave for Clearwater beach for 5 more days!!

We'll be there June 19-24 for my triplets' 7th birthday!!! :dance3: Then we're headed to the beach for a few days and Kennedy Space Center. We're staying at the CR and driving down. It's me, DH, DS6, DS6, DD6.

19: arrive and head to MK; CM at 7:50pm
20: MK- Crystal Palace 6:40pm
21: MGM- Playhouse Disney H&V 12:10pm
50s PT 6:40pm
22: DTD for BBB at 9:30am/World of Disney/LEGO store in am
Epcot and PSB dinner at 6:20pm
23: BIRTHDAY at the MK!!!!!!!!
CRT lunch 1:30pm
HDDR 7:15pm
24: check-out and 'Ohana b'fast 10:50am

Wow, we got quite a lot of the June Disney travelers, dont we?:cool1:

Isnt it funny how excited us adults are?;)

I feel like such the outsider staying offsite, I hope I dont get thrown out of this June Disney club:rotfl:

Count us in tooo. Driving down from Boston June 23-July3!!!:woohoo:
We're also offsite..Sheraton Vistana and Marriot World Center.(trying to be economical this time):thumbsup2

Count us in tooo. Driving down from Boston June 23-July3!!!:woohoo:
We're also offsite..Sheraton Vistana and Marriot World Center.(trying to be economical this time):thumbsup2

Ok, somebody else not staying on site. We once stayed At the Sherton Vistana, very nice:thumbsup2 Thats when my parents use to own a timeshare. No more timeshare:sad2:

But, I am still the cheapo of the bunch, we are staying at Comfort INN LBV....much less then any of the other nicer places. Its AOK..we are not in the room much. The kids will each have their own bed so that will be nice for a change.

Hello All!
My family and I will be in WDW, ASMovies from June 25-July 1st. We are so excited, we havn't been to WDW since 2000 and it's been way to long. This is our 10th Wedding anniversary and our DD 3rd b-day on June 30th so we have lots to celebrate. I've been researching and researching, trying to plan the best way possible since we will be there during PEAK Season . Here is my rough Itinerary for when we are there.

6/25 Dinner at BOMA
6/26 B Chrystal Palace MK
6/27 ?????
6/28 AK B w/ Characters 9am, 6pm MGM HollyWood & Vine, 9pm Fantasmic
6/29 7pm Hoop Dee Doo Review
6/30 10am BBB, 2pm L Cinderella's Table princess: pixiedust:
7/1 Depart :sad1:

I'm sure I'll be adding more as I continue to plan. I know I'm definetely going to be making a stop at Home Depot. Would love to bump into some of you! Thank you for making this thread it's great.

Ok, somebody else not staying on site. We once stayed At the Sherton Vistana, very nice:thumbsup2 Thats when my parents use to own a timeshare. No more timeshare:sad2:

But, I am still the cheapo of the bunch, we are staying at Comfort INN LBV....much less then any of the other nicer places. Its AOK..we are not in the room much. The kids will each have their own bed so that will be nice for a change.

:rotfl: Actually, I guess I'm in the running for the "cheapo', too. My parents own timeshare at the Vistana, and they gave us their week because they weren't using it.:banana: I'll take "free" anytime...:yay: The extra nights at the Marriott are also a bargain...$118/night w/AAA!! We're trying to be VERY frugal this trip, since it was kinda last minute and unexpected..(I had already book a Hershey,PA trip, but then this fell upon us:thumbsup2 )
It will sort of be a change for us. We were always onsite (CR, GF, OKW and WL) I'm looking forward to the extra space, though.

WOW. I can't believe the replies we have here! I am trying to get caught up on the front page with everyone's schedules. Please be patient with me...:surfweb:

:rotfl: Actually, I guess I'm in the running for the "cheapo', too. My parents own timeshare at the Vistana, and they gave us their week because they weren't using it.:banana: I'll take "free" anytime...:yay: The extra nights at the Marriott are also a bargain...$118/night w/AAA!! We're trying to be VERY frugal this trip, since it was kinda last minute and unexpected..(I had already book a Hershey,PA trip, but then this fell upon us:thumbsup2 )
It will sort of be a change for us. We were always onsite (CR, GF, OKW and WL) I'm looking forward to the extra space, though.

Arent timeshares great?:thumbsup2 My parents original timeshare was in Las Vegas. When they didnt go to Vegas they switched the week for Orlando and we got to stay there. They had their original time share at Hilton Grand Vacation club. That was really nice. After 10 yrs they decided to sell their timeshare, and move to Florida(From the Chicago area)..So no more timeshares for us..It was nice while it lasted.;)

DH and I are staying at SOG for the last time (he leaves the Navy in July) 6/23-7/2

6/29-1/2day @ MGM
Sci-fi 11:30am
CMB 6pm
CDS 9pm show
Welcome to our thread. Could you please tell me what "CMB" and "CDS" stand for? :confused3 Thanks so much!
Count us in, we'll be at POFQ From June 14-23rd of June, can't wait!!!!:cool1:
Lesley
Welcome Lesley. I have to tell you that I have enjoyed reading your Pre-Trip Report. I must admit that I am a "bit" jealous of your husband, what a romantic! Your family sounds like a lot of fun. I just wish we were there at the same time.
Count us in too... 6/22 - 7/1 @ Pop

We will be having our Super Surprise Celebration Trip!! It will be me, DH, & our 2 DDs. We will be leaving on our trip on our 16th anniversary (6/22) and celebrating both girls' birthdays while we are there. Oldest DD will turn 11 on 6/25 & youngest DD will turn 4 on 7/2. We will be leaving on 7/1 but we are planning to celebrate her b'day on 6/29. It is soooo hard keeping this trip from them. Today is 100 days until we leave...DH & I both wore our red Mickey polo shirts today to celebrate secretly!!
Congratulations on your 16th Wedding Anniversary! I could never keep a secret from my kids about going to WDW. I am such a big mouth. :laughing:
Disneymoon with the soon-to-be wife :scared1: :cloud9: (not sure wich one is more appropriate :rotfl: ) AT the Grand Floridian
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon! I couldn't think of a better place to go!

I'm sure I'll be adding more as I continue to plan. I know I'm definetely going to be making a stop at Home Depot. Would love to bump into some of you! Thank you for making this thread it's great.
Welcome...just let me know when/if you make any changes to your plans!

WOW. I can't believe the replies we have here! I am trying to get caught up on the front page with everyone's schedules. Please be patient with me...:surfweb:

Your doing a great job:thumbsup2 Thanks for updating and keeping it organized for everybody..

Yay! So glad to have so many of yall join our thread! We are like a bunch of kids counting down till Christmas!

I'm getting so excited!

DM- You gotta lot of updating to do with all of these fellow Stalkers joining us, huh?!

So glad we have such a nice group of us in the world stalking each other!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon! I couldn't think of a better place to go!
COLOR]

Thanks- I proposed to her on our last trip- It actually took me almost a year to convince her to go back for our honeymoon, and even then I had to bribe her by doing the cruise.

And thanks for starting this, you're doing a great job!

After reading another thread where Disneyolic starts to "stalk" CortneyandRyan, I am convinced that Disneyolic is a real stalker;) I mean how else can you explain her finding me and letting me know about this thread:thumbsup2

Also just an FYI for some of you. The Star Wars weekends are in June this year, so you might want to avoid MGM on the weekends. I am only going to just check out some of the stuff they have, I am not going to try and go on rides or eat on Friday or Saturday.

After reading another thread where Disneyolic starts to "stalk" CortneyandRyan, I am convinced that Disneyolic is a real stalker;) I mean how else can you explain her finding me and letting me know about this thread:thumbsup2
I fess up. I "stalked" a bunch of people off another thread, sending them private messages to come join my thread. Maybe I'm a stalker :rolleyes: ....I'd like to think of myself as a "recruiter". :cheer2: :rotfl2:

I think it is really interesting to see where people are staying and how they've planned their vacations. Hopefully, we will have a better chance of running into another fellow DISer :grouphug:.

So, Ragnrok23...I see you live in Massachusetts. You know that is only a :car: down Rt 90 for me to visit you. :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!! But we will be in Epcot on the same day (23rd) and we will have finished our dinner at Le Cellier before you come in. Enjoy!

So, Ragnrok23...I see you live in Massachusetts. You know that is only a :car: down Rt 90 for me to visit you. :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!! But we will be in Epcot on the same day (23rd) and we will have finished our dinner at Le Cellier before you come in. Enjoy!

Oh no, maybe I shouldn't tell you I'll be in Albany in a couple of months for a wedding. :ssst:

Yeah, even though I have ressie's at Epcot, doesn't mean I'll do anything more than just eat and leave. I am staying in a monorail resort for the first time, have to take full advantage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter