DISers stalking DISers...continuing our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Thanks so much for putting this together. :cheer2:

GoofTroop3 = Me (a.k.a. Kate) + DH + DS (6) will be at BCV from 06/16 - 06/29. We still need to book a room for 06/15. We are also adding one night at Nick Suites on 06/29.

Plans/ADR's are as follows:

06/16...MGM/Star Wars - Mama Melrose 7PM
06/17...MGM/Star Wars - Brown Derby 6PM
06/18...Discovery Cove - Flying Fish 8:30PM
06/19...MK - Tony's Town Square 12:30PM & Spoodles 8PM
06/20...SW - Luau @ SW 7:15PM
06/21...AK - Whispering Canyon Cafe 7:50PM
06/22...TL - O'hana 7:55PM
06/23...EPCOT - Chefs de France 7PM
06/24...SW - Dine w/Shamu
06/25...BB - Chef Mickey's 8PM
06/26...MK - CA Grill 7:30PM
06/27...EPCOT - L'Cellier 7PM
06/28...MK AM/DD & Cirque du Soliel PM - Wolfgang Puck's Grand Cafe 8:30PM
06/29...Cape May Cafe 8AM/Nick Suites & pool & games PM
06/30...home again, home again, jiggity jig

D O U B L E D I G I T S ! ! !

OK, the Sirman Family:
Doug - that's me
Liz - Dear Wife
Isabella - Dear Daughter, 8yrs old
Franklin - Dear Son, 5yrs old

Bob - Father-in-law
Jeanine - Mother-in-law

Greg - Brother to Liz, son to Bob & Jeanine
Kelly - His wife
Jackson - their son, 4yrs old
Emilie - daughter, 9 months

Bucky (Lawrence) - Brother to Liz, son to Bob & Jeanine
Gillian - His wife
Kyla - their daughter, 4 yrs old
Cayden - their son, born this year

Accomodations: Shades of Green!!!

Itinerary: June 22nd - 29th
22: Arrive mid-afternoon
23: Magic Kingdom Morning & Evening
- 8:05AM, Crystal Palace
24: AK Morning, DS Evening (Star Wars Weekend)
- 6PM Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package
25: EPCOT Morning & Evening
- 10:05AM Princess Storybook B'fast - Akershus
26: DS Morning, AK Evening
27: Magic Kingdom, Morning & Evening
- 8:05AM Best Friends B'fast - O'Hanas
28: AK Morning, DS Evening
29: Pack, Depart, & Begin Planning the next one...

OMGracious DM-olic!!!!! You are such a Stalker!!!!!

Truly- You are a stalker!!!!!!!!!!
Now I'm getting scared! :eek:

Just kidding!!!! I love that you have so many people that have joined "our" thread- since I consider it half mine :cool2:
Love that so many of you are involved! Even if it means you have to get stalked by the Disholic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Travellers: Myself - Will be 28 at travel time and my Sister 20
6/23/07
Arriving 9:30 am at MCO, hopefully checking in at Coronado Springs by 11:00 am - off to Magic Kingdom if the room is not ready, if ready take a shower and get settled in before heading to dinner, then off to Magic Kingdom
Dinner: Concourse, 5:30 pm

Looks like we will be there at the exact same time duke! Infact, our flight home leaves at 10:15am..pretty close to yours :goodvibes

Thanks for inviting me to this thread!!
tnmomof4 (aka Sarah) June 22-July 2
Staying at All-Star Music Family Suites

I will be traveling with my sister who is 18, my DS 10, my DS 8, and my Twin DS's 3. The twins (Justin and Joel) will be having their 4th birthday on this trip. They are so excited!!

22 - Driving in from a hour away
arriving around 10:00 a.m.
Pre-check in and leave luggage
MK
Crystal Palace - 2:10 p.m.
Pinocchio Village Haus - dinner
Wishes - 10:00 p.m.
Staying for extra evening hours

23 - MGM - Star Wars Weekend
Star Wars parade
Play & Dine - 2:05 p.m.
Pizza Planet - dinner
Fantasmic - 9:00 p.m.

24 - MK
Cosmic Rays - lunch
Parade - 3:00 p.m.
Liberty Tree Tavern - 7:05 p.m.
Spectromagic - 11:00 p.m.

25 - AK
Intermission Food Court - lunch
Parade - 4:00 p.m.
Tusker House - dinner

26 - MGM
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - 11:00 a.m.
Backlot Express - dinner

27 - MGM
50's Prime Time Cafe - 11:00 a.m.
ABC Commissary - dinner
Fantasmic - 10:30 p.m.

28 - AK
Breakfastosaurus - 10:30 a.m.
Parade - 4:00 p.m.
Pizzafari - dinner

29 - MK
Crystal Palace - 10:30 a.m.
Columbia Harbour House - dinner

30 - MGM
Intermission Food Court - breakfast
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - 5:05 p.m.
Fantasmic - 9:00 p.m.

1 - MK
Plaza Restaurant - 11:00 a.m.
Crystal Palace - 6:55 p.m.
Wishes - 10:00 p.m.

2 - Downtown Disney and then leaving

(As you can see we are not going to Epcot. I just can't convince my older boys to go. We went to Epcot once 2 years ago, but they don't want to go back. I'll keep trying though... I have 100 days to impress them!)

Looks like we will be there at the exact same time duke! Infact, our flight home leaves at 10:15am..pretty close to yours :goodvibes

Cool, when do you fly in on the 23rd? We will be on a flight from Atlanta that should arrive at MCO at 9:55 - I thought it was around 9:30 am but I just looked at the ticket and it's supposed to arrive at 9:55 so we probably won't get checked in to the hotel till closer to noon.

I booked the trip in December and thought that it would be so long away but the time seems to be flying by, I can't believe we are under 100 days! :cool1:

Thanks for inviting me to this thread!!
tnmomof4 (aka Sarah) June 22-July 2
Staying at All-Star Music Family Suites
Hi Sarah. Glad you made it over to this thread! After looking at your schedule, we will be in the same parks on a lot of the days: 24 - MK, 25 - AK, 27 - MGM, 29 - MK. Now, we must try to "run into" each other at least one of those days. Courtney will be in the MK on the 24th too! It would be cool if we could get a big DISer pic for our trip reports afterward!:thumbsup2

I just wanted to add this because we have so many fellow DISers joining in. I guess I will keep the front page limited to our names, resorts, whom we are travelling with, parks toured, and dining. Otherwise, I think our front page may get a bit "unruly". I've tried to make it as easy as possible to read.

Please continue to add more in-depth schedules in your posts! I think this thread has really taken off. I will give Courtney some of the credit by recruiting people off her thread. But Courtney -- more people have joined us from another "Official June 2007" thread! :rolleyes:

I just wanted to add this because we have so many fellow DISers joining in. I guess I will keep the front page limited to our names, resorts, whom we are travelling with, parks toured, and dining. Otherwise, I think our front page may get a bit "unruly". I've tried to make it as easy as possible to read.

Please continue to add more in-depth schedules in your posts! I think this thread has really taken off. I will give Courtney some of the credit by recruiting people off her thread. But Courtney -- more people have joined us from another "Official June 2007" thread! :rolleyes:

Would it be easier to just list names, dates and hotel- then just refer to pg/post# of the details for each person?

And thank you Courtney for your half of starting this thread:banana:

Didn't want Disneyolic taking ALL the credit:rotfl:

Would it be easier to just list names, dates and hotel- then just refer to pg/post# of the details for each person?
Easier??? I don't want easy. I like things complicated! :laughing: I do like having some of the schedules on the front page tho. It makes it handy up front. But I will try to add links to individualized posts. I guess I figure sometimes people make changes to their schedules and ADRs so making updates on the front page makes more sense. Thanks for the suggestion though.:) Now stop telling me how to do MY MY MY THREAD! :rotfl2:

Ok, because I have no life;) , I have been looking over everybodys plans/schedules...I have a question. Do you all plan out each and every meal where you will be for each day of your vacation at Disney? Ok, I do truely understand the calling ahead for the ADR at Disney Restaurants.

Are you all doing the disney dining plan? I guess maybe I feel like an outsider as I am staying off stie, so I dont get to do the disney dining.
My family is crazy, even if I tried to "Plan" all our dining, one of the kids would complain, be in a bad mood, throwing a tantrum, or one of those many other pesky things kids do:laughing:

The only thing Disney dining we have planned is Chef Mickey. Even at that my husband complained about it...Ok..here was the conversation.About a month ago I knew I wanted to do Chef Mickey, I thought my 2 1/2 yr old would get a kick out of it:cool1:
So one Saturday night I told my 12 yr old to pick up my cell and call the the 407 dining number to make reservations. Ok, back track, you have to know my son.. hes 12, and a little on the reserved side;) Hes not one for just picking up the phone unless he has explicit directions on every single word he needs to say. He finds the number and calls, and he was quite relieved to hear the message on how busy they are , and please hold etc... He held, and held, and told me all the disney songs he heard. Ok, I wanted some of the fun, I took the phone from him and listened and sang along as well. Finally in mid song, a live man spoke to me.:rotfl:
Got my CHef Mickey reservations done, and he said "Have a magical Day":cloud9: WOW... my first bit of magic and I wasnt even there. I kept walking around the house saying to my family members "Have a magical day"
My 7 yr old daughter said : "Why do you keep saying that?"

Me: Well when I made Chef Mickey reservations that is what the man on the phone said to me"

7 yr old daughter: "What is Chef Mickey"
(now in all fairness, she was around 3 when last we dined with Chef Mickey,so she really doesnt remember)

Me:Well, its a restaurant and we are going to have breakfast and Mickey and friends will be there..

7 Yr: "Oh OK"
(no, she doesnt feel the magic like me)

Husband: "OH its just some overpriced dining"

WHAT:scared1: OVER PRICED DINING!!! how could he say such a thing...

Really in all fairness, my husband is a good guy. He just doesn't feel the magic like I do:confused3 .. He goes along because I enjoy it. He goes along to help with the kids, push the stroller, change diapers....and all that good stuff:lmao:
So yes, he thinks its over priced dining, he would never deny my inner child;)

Though, I wouldnt push any further Disney dining, except the standard lets grab a quick burger between rides at the disney parks.

Ok, sorry for such a long post. But, as you Disney addicts can relate, Disney is on my mind. Well heck.. just had to post some thoughts for others who probably will understand.;)

Ok, because I have no life;) , I have been looking over everybodys plans/schedules...I have a question. Do you all plan out each and every meal where you will be for each day of your vacation at Disney? Ok, I do truely understand the calling ahead for the ADR at Disney Restaurants.

Are you all doing the disney dining plan? I guess maybe I feel like an outsider as I am staying off stie, so I dont get to do the disney dining.
My family is crazy, even if I tried to "Plan" all our dining, one of the kids would complain, be in a bad mood, throwing a tantrum, or one of those many other pesky things kids do:laughing:

I only have some of my dinning reservations made. And even of all of them, the only things I have set in stone is CRT for breakfast and our Friday night (Narcoossee's and Cirque Du Solie- I bought tickets already) I am on the dinning plan. As far as one of the kids throwing a tantrum- this is my honeymoon, so give me 6-10 years before I have to worry about one of my kids throwing a tantrum in Disney;)

Disneyolic (aka DawnMaree) traveling with DH, DS 7, DS 6, DD 2½+
Port Orleans Riverside....June 22 - 30
22: Arrival very late.
23: Epcot................Le Cellier 4:10 pm
24: MK....................Crystal Palace 11:30 am
25: AK
26: MK (me & DD).....Cinderella's Royal Table 12:10 pm
......BB (DH, DSs)......Liberty Tree Tavern 5:55 pm
27: MGM.................Sci-Fi Dine In 11:30 am, 50s Prime Time 5:40 pm
28: Epcot................Coral Reef 11:30 (anniversary lunch), San Angel Inn 5 pm
29: MK....................Liberty Tree Tavern 11:40 am
30: Hang out at POR, leaving on DME at 3:30 pm

Wow- I just realized I am going to be stalking you on the 23rd at Le Cellier. :rolleyes1 You will probably be leaving as I am getting there :cool2:

I only have some of my dinning reservations made. And even of all of them, the only things I have set in stone is CRT for breakfast and our Friday night (Narcoossee's and Cirque Du Solie- I bought tickets already) I am on the dinning plan.

As far as one of the kids throwing a tantrum- this is my honeymoon, so give me 6-10 years before I have to worry about one of my kids throwing a tantrum in Disney;)

LUCKY YOU...ENJOY:banana:

We will be in disney from June 24 to July 2 and will be staying at OKW. It will be me, DH, DD17 and DS 13 :banana: :banana:

Oops, guess I needed to post more details to be included in more detail on the first page, guess I thought it was assumed since I was being stalked:rotfl: Here it is:
June 14th- ARRIVAL DAY

MGM on this day.
Dinner at Sci Fi 5:00 p.m.

June 15th-Lesley's Birthday!!! Magic Kingdom Morning
Epcot p.m. Coral Reef for dinner at 6:30 p.m.
(
June 16th
MGM morning –

Magic Kingdom Evening- O’Hana’s for dinner 6:25
Budget: $25.00 breakfast $25.00 snacks = $50.00 food

June 17th –FATHER’S DAY
AK morning 8:00 Donald’s Breakfastasaurus
MK p.m..(MK EXTRA MAGIC HOUR THIS NIGHT-let’s try it!!!) Concourse Steakhouse dinner 6:50 p.m.

June 18th- Epcot morning-

DownTown Disney p.m.

June 19th-
MGM a.m.
Magic Kingdom P.M. 1900 Park Fair for dinner 6:10

June 20th - Magic Kingdom Morning
Epcot Evening LeCellier for dinner 6:40 p.m. _

June 21st - Animal Kingdom or Epcot a.m. depending on which park we want to see more of.
Night Off or MK
MK – story book hour at 6:15??

June 22nd – Epcot a.m.
MGM p.m.
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 5:10 p.m. _

June 23rd – FINAL DAY!
Magic Kingdom a.m.
Dream Come True Parade is at 3:00 watch it before we have to leave : (

There, now I can "officially" be stalked :laughing:
Lesley

Oops, guess I needed to post more details to be included in more detail on the first page, guess I thought it was assumed since I was being stalked:rotfl: Here it is:
June 14th- ARRIVAL DAY

MGM on this day.
Dinner at Sci Fi 5:00 p.m.

June 15th-Lesley's Birthday!!! Magic Kingdom Morning
Epcot p.m. Coral Reef for dinner at 6:30 p.m.
(
June 16th
MGM morning –

Magic Kingdom Evening- O’Hana’s for dinner 6:25
Budget: $25.00 breakfast $25.00 snacks = $50.00 food

June 17th –FATHER’S DAY
AK morning 8:00 Donald’s Breakfastasaurus
MK p.m..(MK EXTRA MAGIC HOUR THIS NIGHT-let’s try it!!!) Concourse Steakhouse dinner 6:50 p.m.

June 18th- Epcot morning-

DownTown Disney p.m.

June 19th-
MGM a.m.
Magic Kingdom[/
June 20th - Magic Kingdom Morning

Hey, this is going to be Our MK day as well:thumbsup2 ...Look out, you may have a stalker:rotfl:

[[]

Oops, guess I needed to post more details to be included in more detail on the first page, guess I thought it was assumed since I was being stalked:rotfl:
Yup...I stalked you on your pre-trip report but I also noticed how many times you have changed your schedule. :rotfl: Thought maybe you should let us know what it was...at least for now! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter