Disgusting guest behavior in Jungle Cruise line

She was probably thinking no one wanted to sit by a stinky kid for the whole ride, and if it was summer I am sure the lines were long and they wanted to make sure to get on the ride. Maybe they had an ADR maybe the grandmothers had to leave and this was the only ride they wanted to ride. You don't know her entire reasoning for doing what she did, so you really should not judge. Its poop not nuclear waste and the kid was 2ish so more then likely he/she likes being naked anyway and really didn't care that people saw. I am sure the whole process took less then a minute was over and done and people went on their way. Holding up the line was really inconsiderate of the family, but changing the kid out of a dirty diaper, eh.

Did you read the thread? The line WAS NOT long, and she had a FP!!!!! she had not even entered the line yet.

And yes I will judge if you are going to bring fecal matter into a line at WDW and make me witness you changing your child. And I dont care if my kid likes being naked, it doesnt make it appropriate to have them naked in a line of people. If you want to let your kid run naked in the backyard, knock your socks off, but if others cant stand naked in the line, neither should a baby be naked.

And I guarantee you have judged someone for something in your life, you have probably judged another parent as well. We all do anyone who says they have not is lying

Last edited:
Guess I'll be bringing one of these to the parks with me in November:

81cBfJE6SBL._SL1500_.jpg

She was probably thinking no one wanted to sit by a stinky kid for the whole ride, and if it was summer I am sure the lines were long and they wanted to make sure to get on the ride. Maybe they had an ADR maybe the grandmothers had to leave and this was the only ride they wanted to ride. You don't know her entire reasoning for doing what she did, so you really should not judge. Its poop not nuclear waste and the kid was 2ish so more then likely he/she likes being naked anyway and really didn't care that people saw. I am sure the whole process took less then a minute was over and done and people went on their way. Holding up the line was really inconsiderate of the family, but changing the kid out of a dirty diaper, eh.

I really don't care what her reasoning was so yes, I will judge. In my opinion, there is NO reasoning in the world for changing a dirty diaper in the middle of a line for a ride. You take the kid to the bathroom, period.

Honestly, that's just unsanitary. People who change diapers on tables that people eat on are the absolute worst, but this is pretty close behind.

I haven't read all the pages here, but what would bother me about this is not seeing poop or a slight delay, but that unless she wiped her hands or used Purell, this is a very good way to give other people diarrhea or the flu after touching the ride vehicles after that. Not cool.

So we were in WDW last week and we observed a mom changing a poopy diaper in the FP line at the Jungle Cruise.

Not let me set the stage because this was NOT some oops some accident that happened when she was in line and had been waiting for hours...not that would be acceptable either IMHO. You leave the line no matter what!

Ok my family approached the JC FP line. There was a mom, dad, maybe a 2yr old (could walk) and an older kid maybe 5 in front of us. They had NOT scanned their bands yet. In fact, they were holding up the line, pulling the 2yrold pants off. Dad then left the line. Mom then proceeded to hold up the line more by saying that she had lost the grandmothers and could they get on the ride with them later. The CM was kind of laughing at her story asking her what she meant by lost. We tried to get around them to get on the ride but no luck.

Suddenly the grandmas appeared and they scanned their bands, minus dad. We go through the line, dad now cuts through suddenly with the diaper bag. Mom then proceeds to hold up the line right before you scan again, lays the child btw her and a grandma and changes the diaper right then and there. And even though we tried to avert our look, we could tell it was a poopy diaper as we turned away. My DS12 was upset that everyone could see the kid's private parts and felt bad for the kid. The CM who was on the loading dock, told her that she should not be doing it there and there were more appropriate places to do this. Mom just said "oh no biggie, see I am done" The CM said that is not the point, it in unsanitary. The other CM standing next to her whispered "that's so gross" I have to agree. I think I saw mom put the diaper in the trash bin before you ride that sits out in the hot FL sun..ick. And I can not confirm or deny if she cleaned her hands with wipes or hand sanitizer. They then got on the ride.

Now I do not understand why she would not have gone and changed the child elsewhere...oh say the bathroom!!!! They had NOT scanned their bands, even if their FP was going to expire I bet instead of talking about lost grandmas, she could have asked the CM to allow them in AFTER they went to a proper place to change the child.

I posted this on Facebook and most thought this was disgusting but some actually did not see the big deal and claimed they have done it or would consider it, and some that slammed me for posting about it. Oh well!

What say you?
Hey if it were me and it was a long line I had been waiting in or my fp was expiring, I would have just got on the ride and changed the poopy diaper after. Unless it was spilling out onto his clothes or something, it ain't like it was going anywhere.

This is the sort of thing that, as a CM, you're supposed to call custodial for. (I was a CM for 6 months once upon a time.) it IS unsanitary, and that kind of waste should not do in just any trash can. I have seen this done on benches not 30 feet from a restroom entrance, which really confuses me. I don't really have issues with the child's privacy as they are too young to remember, it can be very fast, and I think Americans in general are too prudish about naked human bodies. But when Disney provides so many appropriate places to do this, why do it anywhere else?

This is the sort of thing that, as a CM, you're supposed to call custodial for. (I was a CM for 6 months once upon a time.) it IS unsanitary, and that kind of waste should not do in just any trash can. I have seen this done on benches not 30 feet from a restroom entrance, which really confuses me. I don't really have issues with the child's privacy as they are too young to remember, it can be very fast, and I think Americans in general are too prudish about naked human bodies. But when Disney provides so many appropriate places to do this, why do it anywhere else?

Because your a selfish idiot. (Not YOU but the person who does this)

Maybe I should add some "You're a selfish idiot" signs or stickers to my backpack of educational moments as well?

Not to one-up anybody, but, once while in the fast pass line at Expedition Everest, I saw an approximately 10-year-old girl just squat and pee while in line. They were about 3 people ahead of us, and her dad encouraged her. We all behind her had to step around the puddle. That was beyond disgusting.

Not to one-up anybody, but, once while in the fast pass line at Expedition Everest, I saw an approximately 10-year-old girl just squat and pee while in line. They were about 3 people ahead of us, and her dad encouraged her. We all behind her had to step around the puddle. That was beyond disgusting.

Gross!! Imagine the people behind you who didn't see what happened and just walked right through it, thinking it was water... :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :sick: :sick: :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter