Disgusting guest behavior in Jungle Cruise line

I think it's disgusting and rude for parents to change a dirty diaper in a theme park line or in areas where people eat. Some parents are lazy.

I am personally grossed out by the Disney changing tables. Hundreds of people use them for changes and to keep them truly sanitary, they should be wiped down with a disinfectant each time. I avoid Disney changing tables like the plague because I figure that is the #1 place that my baby will pick something up and get sick. Anyone who works at a daycare/nursery knows that you must spray down the changing table after each use.

One time we were seated for the Lion King show and it was minutes away from starting. I realized that my son had just had a blow out and if I didn't change him immediately it would leak through his clothes. We were in the front row. I asked the people sitting behind me if they would be offended by me changing his diaper and they said it was ok. I know it wasn't the most ideal situation, but they would not have re-admitted me to the show if I left.
Bring a change pad, blanket or wipes if you are worried about the change table. I would assume you would carry wipes if you have a baby.

You are worried about your baby getting sick from a change table but are changing a poopy diaper on a show bench where many people will later sit, have their hands, etc.... that is NASTY. Even if your baby was changed you still had a stinky diaper through the whole show that others would be smelling!! GROSS

Maybe it's time to just put this one to rest? There's nothing anyone can add to what has been said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter