DISing Weightloss Club

Hi everyone. Life is going crazy as it usually does at this time of year. I took my little ones for a walk today. We usually drive to the store, but with the weather being nice we walked. Not really a workout but better than nothing right??

I'm up 2 pounds this week. :scared1:

I expected that because I've let myself go crazy since my half marathon last weekend. I'm hoping to get back on track this weekend, starting with a big hike tomorrow morning.

Ok, this is complicated! I am down 4.6, but since I was up 2.4 last week, I'm only really down 2.2 pounds. But I'm getting there!!

Good luck to all!

Sorry I forgot to post over here. I am at 188.5. Which means I am up .5.

I weighed in last night, down another 1.4.
I was surprised because I ate until full at a mother's day lunch on Sunday...guess I did ok. :woohoo:

Just weighted in and I am still at 188.5. I have a feeling it is going to be a while till I can lose. I just do not have the will power. I mean I am watching what I eat.(more so than I used to) But still not doing what I need to to lose the weight.
I am happy to be staying the same.
Debbie

I have stayed the same for about 3 weeks now...which is a good thing considering all that has been going on around here...I hope everyone is doing good!

I'm up +.4. Not much, but still frustrating! I only have three weeks left!!!

Good luck to all!

Joining!! :goodvibes I started on WW about a week ago, and at my first weigh in, I lost 4.7 lbs!! I weigh in again on Monday.... :scared1:

Hi, my name is Laura and I would really like to join in, if thats ok. I am 5'4 and I started on my diet about 3wks ago. I was 193 and I am now 190. I don't eat fast food, or drink alcohol or sodas. I eat frozen diet dinners (lean cuisean) and I do turbo jam for my exercise. I have my daughters wedding at WDW on sept 4th and would like to lose at least 20lbs. Taco bell is my favorite and it has been very hard. I eat lots of fruits and non fat yogert, and I have cut back on my portions. This is very difficult for me but I am very motivated for that wedding and our trip. I look forward to hearing about everyones struggles and successes. Thanks Laura

Hi lauraf! I haven't been on this thread much lately, with summer and all I practically have to arm wrestle the kids for computer time :rotfl:

I have been working hard at weight loss, focusing on a steady exercise plan right now. :) Good luck with your weight loss!

And, congratulations on your daughter's upcoming wedding! How exciting for you!

Hi lauraf! I haven't been on this thread much lately, with summer and all I practically have to arm wrestle the kids for computer time :rotfl:

I have been working hard at weight loss, focusing on a steady exercise plan right now. :) Good luck with your weight loss!

And, congratulations on your daughter's upcoming wedding! How exciting for you!
Thank you very much, and good luck with your weight loss also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter