• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISing Weightloss Club

Well I feel off the wagon last night. I went out and had a few beers with some of the other mother's from my daughters class. So I am not expecting anything good. Going to weigh in now.

Well I was right. Not so good. I am at 189.5, which means I am up a pound.
I guess it could be worst right??

Hope you are all doing better.

Way to go Rob, Heather, Holly and Julie

What dates are you "cruising" in December?

My wife and I will be doing the 3-Nighter from Dec 28-31... :banana:

I am up 1 pound. I was expecting more so I'll take it. Now I'm motivated to be sure that pound and maybe another are gone next week! :thumbsup2

Great job everyone!

Way to go to all the losers ;) this week. I posted a -1 loss, I am happy with that considering I had been holding even the past few weeks.

Everybody is doing so well! Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup2

OK, even with my badness this week, I'm down -1.8!! :banana: :banana:

Hope everyone else is doing good, but even if not, it's a new week!!!!

I stayed the same. not bad considering all the peanut butter fudge i ate. :rolleyes1

I didn't weigh myself today because I wasn't home. Next week though.

As I said I was getting my hair cut... and here are the before and afters...

Before:
0314081637.jpg

0314081648a.jpg

0415081622.jpg

After:
0418082109.jpg

0423081545.jpg

0423081631.jpg

0423081631a.jpg

I think your hair is cute, Becky!! I got my body wave (perm) today and I look like I have a mushroom head or like a housewife from the fifties.:rotfl:

Becky, your hair is so cute! I tried bangs a few months ago, too, and I couldn't keep up with them. They grew out too quickly and I didn't go to the salon often enough to get them cut.

And did you say you had black dye on your hair? You can't even tell!

Thanks for the support everyone!

Bangs are a lot of hard work. I had to straighten them every day and then style them! ARGH!

My hair also grows really fast.. so I will probably be making frequent stops to the salon to get them trimmed.

Lynn: I love the hairstyles for them 50's!

I tried to get pics that showed the black, but it wasn't working out too well. But trust me, in person you could really see it!

I tried to have my bangs cut like Reese Witherspoon's, but I think they came out more like Khloe Kardhashian's! (Did I already say that?)

The bangs are cute! I have been working on getting mine to do the swooping thing to the side. Now I have to straighten them 2 ways before they work!

I had a bad food weekend....I admit it...but its back to the good for today...we are going grocery shopping so I have real food to cook with no take out!

Thanks for the support!

Kat we all have bad food days/weekends/weeks. I just went thru a bad week all last week! I was dogsitting at my cousin's house and the only food she has is crap. Let me just say my body hates me right now!

Today I was on the high end of my calorie limit (1515) but I did a 30 minute walk with the dogs and am leaving shortly for a 15 - 20 minute hike. I also did my strength training today (I had put it off, yell at me if you want, because I needed to get into the habit of doing cardio which is my downfall).

How's everybody doing this week? I quit the second job so I have a lot more time on my hands now to exercise and prepare healthy food. Last night however I binged on pizza. :headache: I'm about to go jump on the elliptical to make up for that slip.

Hi all,
I missed friday's check in...was sick as a dog...therefore I lost 2lbs...not in the good way though. so I went to the store yesterday and stocked up on healthy snacks and made a plan for dinners this week...that should help keep me on track.
We'll see...all I can say is I don't want to see another saltine or glass of ginger ale for a while!
have a great week all!!
:cheer2:

It has been very quiet around here this week. Either that means we are all doing well, or.......we are doing really bad.

I know in my case it is bad. I had 2 scoops of ice cream last night. and no dinner. I have just been in some kind of funk. I do not like anything right now and do not feel like doing anything. I hope that once the weather get warm again......I will be ready to go.

Hope you are all doing better than I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter