**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I bought our tickets for March 16! I have a fastpass question.
My 60 day window is in a couple of days. On our DAH day we won't be going to a park so I won't be making any fastpasses for the morning or afternoon. I want to make a couple of fastpasses starting at 7:00 pm when we enter MK for DAH. Can I make those Faspasses at 60 days or do I have to wait until 30 days?

My 60 day window is in a couple of days. On our DAH day we won't be going to a park so I won't be making any fastpasses for the morning or afternoon. I want to make a couple of fastpasses starting at 7:00 pm when we enter MK for DAH. Can I make those Faspasses at 60 days or do I have to wait until 30 days?

As long as you are staying at an eligible resort, you can make FP+ selections at 60 days regardless of the type of ticket.

And just to add, you can make the FPs at any time (the system isn't smart enough to know your ticket doesn't get you in the park until 7pm. So, making FP #1 for 6:30-7:30pm so you're hitting that FP at the end of the window, then make #2 for 7:30-8:30... etc... just as an example - if so inclined.

Random question but I have a friend that is a cast member and said she had to check if they got a discount on this event. She's away right now and can't check but I'm trying to plan. Does anyone know what the cast discount is for this?

Random question but I have a friend that is a cast member and said she had to check if they got a discount on this event. She's away right now and can't check but I'm trying to plan. Does anyone know what the cast discount is for this?

There was one for the events last year, but there has not been a Cast discount announced for the events this year.

Space mountain question for after hours. Do you have to exit the entire long walk out and go back through the long entrance each time? Or can you shortcut it back through the “chicken” exit?Looking at wait times tonight is really convincing me to do DAH next month.

I know it’s in the final 40 mins, but wait times look pretty dead tonight....

A straight up “0” for IASW.

10 min for 7DMT and Space.

Everything else 5.
I’ve been creeping on the wait times all night tonight:surfweb:. Every time I’ve checked, it’s been 5 minutes for everything but 7DMT and Space. I never saw those go past 10min. It must have been an amazing DAH to attend!

I’ve been creeping on the wait times all night tonight:surfweb:. Every time I’ve checked, it’s been 5 minutes for everything but 7DMT and Space. I never saw those go past 10min. It must have been an amazing DAH to attend!

And it’s 69 degrees right now. Some of the past Jan DAH’s have been coollllldddd. I’m assuming it was a good night.

I attended tonight’s After Hours. This was the 4th AH I have attended and I’d say this was the busiest - the previous ones were in February 2018, early December 2018 and February 2019.

Whilst it was noticeably more crowded everything I rode apart from Peter Pan and SDMT were walk on. As it was the last night of my trip I opted to watch HEA before starting on the the rides. After HEA I managed to ride Jungle Cruise, Pirates, BTM x 3, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan with a 15 minute wait, Space Mountain x 3 and SDMT as the last ride of the night with just under a 20 minute wait. I missed out on a final ride on SDMT by 5 seconds as they closed the line just as I got to the end of the exit. I also stopped for a Mickey Sandwich and popcorn in between rides.

After all the long lines I witnessed in the parks during the last 10 days, getting so much done in one evening was a great way to end my trip!
Sounds like fun? What time were you let in? Just wondering if they are still letting people in before 7pm at MK? I don’t want to show up at 6pm and wait an hour...

Sounds like fun? What time were you let in? Just wondering if they are still letting people in before 7pm at MK? I don’t want to show up at 6pm and wait an hour...
I’m wondering the same thing. Was hoping to get in earlier for an ADR if possible

And it’s 69 degrees right now. Some of the past Jan DAH’s have been coollllldddd. I’m assuming it was a good night.

I was there tonight - it was great! It was my first DAH so I don’t really have anything to compare it to but we had a great time. We did Magic Carpets, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Pooh, Mine Train, Mad Tea Party, Dumbo, Barnstormer, Under the Sea, Speedway, Buzz, and the Peoplemover. I could’ve done Space but my mom can’t do it and she paid for the tickets so I didn’t want to ditch her ;) Our first ride of the night was Magic Carpets during HEA which was pretty amazing :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter