**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Yep, they are out on Main Street and this year the Tangled Lantern PP has been out/available during DAH. Since you can sometimes have their sole attention with no one in line, it can be a great change to get some special/unique shots on Main Street with a somewhat empty background.

Yes, rides with PP still work too.

Wow! That is great news! Thank you!

Wow! That is great news! Thank you!

No problem.

Probably need to clarify what I wrote above.... the no line comment applies to the Main Street PPs, not the Tangled Lantern. One of the longest lines I waited in all night on 6/30 was the Tangled Lantern photo! (Maybe 15ish mins)

No problem.

Probably need to clarify what I wrote above.... the no line comment applies to the Main Street PPs, not the Tangled Lantern. One of the longest lines I waited in all night on 6/30 was the Tangled Lantern photo! (Maybe 15ish mins)

Thank you. I'm just happy there will be photographers. Tangled Lantern or not, that doesn't matter to me. We usually aren't in the parks in the evening, with
exception of Epcot, so I'll be happy to have some castle pictures.

I'm trying to decide btwn DAH and EMM for myself and DD3 in Jan.
I noticed that the EMM has PP closed into feb but the DAH has it only closed through the 1/24 event. Any idea about this? Since she is only 3 and can't ride some stuff already, that would affect the decision.

I'm trying to decide btwn DAH and EMM for myself and DD3 in Jan.
I noticed that the EMM has PP closed into feb but the DAH has it only closed through the 1/24 event. Any idea about this? Since she is only 3 and can't ride some stuff already, that would affect the decision.

Good eyes. It's on the refurbishment schedule through 2/1/19.... not quite sure why the EMM page notes it'll be closed for the 2/3 and 2/5 events. I suspect maybe the final refurb schedule wasn't done yet when they first put that verbiage in there for EMM, or they're hedging based on any possible delays, or something else related to the schedule. I tend to trust Disney's published refurb info more than info on the EMM page, generally speaking.

My friend and I are booked to go on 2/14 so excited! Really looking forward to a kid free evening as have never been to MK without the kids before. We are staying Shades of Green, does anyone know if we could hop on the resort bus to the Poly at the end of the night or do they check that you are a hotel guest before letting you on the bus? Just not sure if the Shades of Green bus will still be running that late from the TTC

The SOG bus will run you just have to take the ferry to the TTC then get on the bus there. We decided to do this last time after seeing how packed the bus was that serviced CR, Poly, GF and WL. We were the only people besides one other couple on the SOG bus and it was SOOO nice!

Hard to believe, but it's time for another Disney After Hours night! Tickets are still available at the moment - I'll be on sell out watch during the day.

We have a handful of DISers who will be there tonight....

Monday, November 26, 2018
@CJN
@Elle23
@Tessaf
@areno79
@Babs1975
@apxstitch

This is the first November Disney After Hours event and the first coming off a big holiday week like Thanksgiving. I'm always curious to see how these "new" dates/times go for this event.

I hope everyone has a great time!

Hard to believe, but it's time for another Disney After Hours night! Tickets are still available at the moment - I'll be on sell out watch during the day.

@CJN
@Elle23
@Tessaf
@areno79
@Babs1975
@apxstitch

This is the first November Disney After Hours event and the first coming off a big holiday week like Thanksgiving. I'm always curious to see how these "new" dates/times go for this event.

Looking forward to it!!

@CJN
@Elle23
@Tessaf
@areno79
@Babs1975
@apxstitch

Hoping it's great! Especially after last night's nuttiness of the sold out and very busy Christmas Party! I'm hoping this is what I envision it to be! Excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter