Disney Auctions.....

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Has anyone ever been to one of these? I heard you can get some great stuff at these for a reasonable cost. If that is true, what can you get? When are they usually held, and are they onsite or offsite??

Also, does anyone know what the Disneyana convention is and when it is???

Joline:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The auctions are a double edged sword. I've lucked out dramatically and been ripped off.

Just make sure that before you bid, you have an idea of the value of the item.

One BIG advice, a common mistake by many: Don't let the adrenalin rush take over. In the last few minutes, people bid like crazy in the race to the finish line. Those are the moments you'll regret when the auction is over. I just bid my highest amount and hope for the best. I do not keep track of the clock and see who is bidding more money than I do, or I would make the same mistake of bidding a ridiculous amount just to win over the other guy.

But the auction sites have made it possible for me to obtain several items I could not otherwise.

Wanda

I think that eBay (on-line auction) has a special section for Disney Auctions. :D

Go to the Disneystore.com and click on the link to Disney auctions. You can get a look at some of the stuff out there. Have fun and happy bidding!!!! Take care, Tammy;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter