• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Camper Advance Edit Mode/Loop Renovations

des1954

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they've actually started the renovations yet? I heard the 900 loop renovation should already be underway. I kinda thought TiggerinBama would have given an update by now. :confused3

I can call her on the phone...I did see electrical people there on the last day we were there on the 9th, but the loop was still full of people.

I got a text from MrsGus06 late last week that said 900 loop had NOT been closed and no work going on.

In spite of. I think it's too big a company with hands in too many pots.

There are so few TRUE leaders.

To some degree, it almost seems as though they cant resist fixing whats not broken and not fixing what really needs attention.

There are so few TRUE leaders.

To some degree, it almost seems as though they cant resist fixing whats not broken and not fixing what really needs attention.

So true, why not leave the loops that are there alone, and add some supersite loops like I heard was planned.

Fix the pool and do something with River Country.

we stayed at a campground last weekend for 3 nights. I paid $50 for Friday and Sat and $40 for Monday. In a resort area with plenty of things to do.
A concrete site big enough for my trailer, my truck, picnic table and all our junk plus room to park 2 other vehicles if I wanted to. An unthemed pool with water just like at FW (except a little cooler). The ability to have a campfire at my site, comfort stations with bathrooms and showers much bigger than at FW. All in all most ammenities were equal to or better than FW for less money. Now while I realize it wasnt Disneyworld, the removal of value by Disney making cuts or cheapening the experience does make their competition look better and better all the time. I am just some poor schlub with a camper, no MBA or anything like that, if I can see it then why is Disney so blind ?

So true, why not leave the loops that are there alone, and add some supersite loops like I heard was planned.

Fix the pool and do something with River Country.

I could not agree with you more ! its not like they dont have the land. There was a STRONG rumor that the super sites were going to be built in an area roughly between the group camping area and the settlement (think going straight on a road past the group camp instead of that left into the parking area).
That would have made sense.

They only see $$$ if people quit coming, only then will they re-evaluate. And we all know we can't stop going,,,yet.

They only see $$$ if people quit coming, only then will they re-evaluate. And we all know we can't stop going,,,yet.

I have been the last couple of summers, I did not go this year and I have no ressies on the books, that hasnt happened in a VERY long time.

I really believe that FW is an after thought for Disney. It's not a big profit center for them - it's just something they feel they need for some odd reason. They will never sink a lot into it no matter what happens.

I have been the last couple of summers, I did not go this year and I have no ressies on the books, that hasnt happened in a VERY long time.

I think the people from long distances have already programmed their minds to getting beaten with the high fuel prices, so they are coming anyway. This time next year, we'll see where capacity is........ Then they will be begging for the people to come to the Fort..... and disney in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter