Disney Character drawings

PT92

Earning My Ears
I know that in some of the shops there are drawings available. These are rough drawings. Does anyone have a favorite spot to pick these up? Also...Can these be customized, i.e. Initials?

I think some things can be done at the Art Of Disney at the DTD location.

MGM also has an artis on hand some times at that location .

But some stuff is copywrited and can only be reproduced not altered. We wanted a small detail change in a crystal peice at the glass makers and he explained this process to us that he can't change anything with the Disney characters in it.

Then there's the shop at the end of the Animation tour at the Disney MGM Studios. They have artwork in a lot of finished and unfinished states. And if you take the Animation tour you can be the artist yourself, and under the guideline of a Disney Artist, create your own drawing.

In Epcot, next to the sphere, there is an art store that has high-end collectibles as well as pencil sketches. The pencil sketches are of characters, not necessarily movie scenes, and they cost around $30....I think. What's neat is that you can find some of the more "obscure" Disney characters here. I also believe you can commission a character for a little bit more. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter