Disney Character Nuggets

Oh my goodness, these are so cute. I can't wait to make them and surprise my grandsons with them when we go to Disney World. They are going to love them, even their mom, my dd.
Keep up the good work.
Dean:yay:

Here's Tinkerbell and one of her friends, Fira:

NuggetTinkerbellFira.jpg

I suggest a little cotton or tiny pompom for Tink's shoes...

Telynn The princess designs look wonderful. I just love the Tinkerbell. She is my favorite.I will give the tiny cotton balls a try. I think it's a great idea.If you get a chance can you do the Altoids tops to them?PleaseThanks so much

WOW...these are great. :love:

I have been putting together a little goodie bad for all 6 kids going on our trip and I will be sure to use these too.
Thank you so much. YOU ROCK!!!!:cool1:

Fran

Someone please make these & post a picture! I think they're really cute, but I have absolutely no visualization skills!

What are you all doing with these exactly? Are you using them as a countdown, small 'Tink' gifts, thank you tokens or what? I think it would be fun to leave them along with a tip at the restaurants, but I really don't want to carry chocolate around the parks all day in June! :rotfl: Any other ideas?

I leave my Ds what we call Tinkerbell kisses or sprinkles of pixie dust. The Tinkerbell kisses are for bedtime. They are left on the pillow. The Sprinkles of pixie dust are for when he is feeling down or can be rewarded for a good day.
Now that I am thinking about it I can do this for Dh also on our trip.
Just an idea of how to use them.

Personally, I'm designing them for fun! Eventually I'll use them for a party for my niece. My first post has a image of how to assemble.

Basically you take the long strip and wrap around the Hershey Nugget (may also work with Nestle Treasures, Lifesave mini roll, or single chunk of gum like hubba bubba) then secure with double sided tape. Use the "heart" shape for the character's feet (again secure with tape) and secure the character face on the wide side of the candy.

I'm still working on finding a template for making the body using a 5-stick pack of gum. If anyone has a template for this size of candy, I would LOVE to have a copy. (Thank you!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter