• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Couples/Pairs Swap **Now Closed**

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
I was so sad to have missed out on the Duos swap and Couples swap so I thought I'd host a swap of the combination and do a couples/pairs swap.

This swap is open to anyone, new and seasoned swappers! :woohoo:

This swap will be due August 26 at my house.

Here are the details:

1. You choose a Disney couple or Pair. Anything goes. Some ideas: Mickey/Minnie, Cinderella/Prince Charming, Ariel/Eric, Nemo/Dory, Chip/Dale, Belle/Beast, Pinocchio/Jiminy, Lilo/Stitch, Timon/Pumba, Alice/White Rabbit, etc... You can use any of these or anything else you come up with.

2. Please make 2 photo mats and select any other 2 elements from the list below for your pair. (If you have Mickey/Minnie, you can make a photo mat for Mickey, another matching for Minnie, or you can make 2 mats with both characters in each. Anything goes as long as it's a "set.") The 2 mats and two other elements will make a nice page kit.

3. There will be only 6 people per group, so you can keep the production small per group! And if you'd like, you can join another group. For now, I'll open 4 groups of six swappers and will open more if the need arises. More than one person can select the same pair (two people can choose Mickey/Minnie but they will be put into separate groups to keep the variety going in each group).

4. Packaging: Place each person's "kit" into a separate baggie, and the 6 kits into a larger baggie. Please put your Dis name in each baggie so everyone can give credit to your work!

5. Mailing: You can use the Flat rate envelopes or boxes for shipping ($4.05 for the envelope, $8.10 for the box). Please include your return postage or sufficient funds to cover return postage.

6. Other miscellaneous: Please PM me with your name and address so that I can make address labels for your return packages! If you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as you can so that other swappers do not get let down. We can find an angel for you if you let us know quickly enough.

7. Most importantly, HAVE FUN with this swap. I'm excited to see the results.

In addition to making 2 photo mats for each couple/pair,
Elements (Please choose 2 of the following elements for each pair/couple you sign up for):

1 Topper (8 inches wide max)
2 Borders (11 inches in length, or 8 inches in width)
1 Journaling Box double matted, embellished with at least 2x2 writing area
1 Poem/Song Lyric, double matted, embellished
4 Squares, double matted, embellished
2 Frames, embellished
1 License plate frame, double matted, embellished
2 Tags, double matted--please use either fiber or eyelets in holes
1 Shaker box
1 Paper piecing
Goodies (eyelets/brads/buttons/charms/stickers/fiber/ribbon/etc.) 6 items per person, 1 yd of fiber/ribbon

If you have any other ideas for elements, please let me know and I'll put you down.

Group 1 FULL
1. Mickey/Minnie havencruiser
2. Nemo/Dory Ohana 4
3. Lilo/Stitch KatDisney
4. Woody/Jessie PrincessNancy96
5. Mike/Sully pjpoohbear
6. Peter Pan/Tinkerbell PixieDust32

Group 2 FULL
1. Nemo/Dory PrincessNancy96
2. Cinderella/Prince Charming KatDisney
3. Genie/Carpet Ohana 4
4. Ariel/Flounder rlovew
5. Alice/White Rabbit PixieDust32
6. Pooh/Piglet MichellePooh

Group 3 FULL
1. Mickey/Minnie KatDisney
2. Nemo/Dory PixieDust32
3. Lady/Tramp tiggermei
4. Lilo/Stitch MichellePooh
5. Chip/Dale jennyL
6. Mulan/Mushu momx3boys

Group 4 FULL
1. Peter Pan/Tinkerbell KatDisney
2. Daisy/Donald pjpoohbear
3. Pooh/Tigger PixieDust32
4. Mickey/Minnie MichellePooh
5. Pocohantos/Meeko jennyL
6. Lady/Tramp rlovew

Group 5 FULL
1. Mickey/Minnie momx3boys
2. Piglet/Eeyore PixieDust32
3. Belle/Beast fanofthemouse
4. Buzz/Woody Mickster
5. Snow White/Prince Stitch#1
6. Peter Pan/Tinkerbell Ohana 4

Group 6 FULL
1. Mike/Sully fanofthemouse
2. Woody/Jessie Stitch#1
3. Mowgli/Baloo momx3boys
4. Mickey/Minnie Mickster
5. Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum bigsis1970
6. Pinocchio/Jiminy Cricket tiggermei

Group 7 FULL
1. Goofy/Pluto Julez4u
2. Tom/Huck KatDisney
3. Tarzan/Jane Ohana 4
4. Dumbo/Timothy momx3boys
5. Malificent/Crow YodasMom
6. Lilo/Stitch fanofthemouse

Please may I get in on group 2.. Nemo/Dory.. I so have an idea for that.. I saw you already picked it for group one...

Thanks bunches!!!!

I've got you down. I'll probably join that one eventually too. Just letting others sign up first. :)

Fun, I will play. Do you want us to list our elements as well?

group 1 Lilo/Stitch
group 2 Cinderella/Prince Charming
group 3 Mickey / Minnie
Group 4 Peter Pan/ Tinkerbell

Olay, I am going to play. It's something to keep me busy this summer. I'll do Ariel and Flounder in Group 2.

Mike W./Sully in group 1, Daisy/Donald group 4.

Thanks Pj

I want to play too. :Pinkbounc

OK.

NEMO AND DORY
Group 2

ALICE AND WHITE RABBIT

Group 3

Goup 1

Peter and Tinkerbell

Can I do Pooh and tigger in group 4?

Or Pooh and Pigglet.

PixieDust32 said:
I want to play too. :Pinkbounc

OK.

NEMO AND DORY
Group 2

ALICE AND WHITE RABBIT

Group 3

Goup 1

Peter and Tinkerbell

Can I do Pooh and tigger in group 4?

Or Pooh and Pigglet.

Would you mind switching your Nemo/Dory to group 3 or 4 instead? Someone is doing it in group 2 already. Let me know! :)

Ohana 4 said:
Would you mind switching your Nemo/Dory to group 3 or 4 instead? Someone is doing it in group 2 already. Let me know! :)

Sure! No problem.

Thanks

Don't care which group --- wherever suits you best. I'd like to do Lady and the Tramp. I saw some stuff the other day and I loved it -- want to do it. So, yea! I'm in my first swap! :goodvibes

Hi, could I please have:

Group 1: Pooh/Piglet
Group 2: Mickey/Minnie
Group 3: Lilo/Stitch

Thanks! This will be fun!!

Everyone so far is updated and I've added another group.

MichellePooh--I had to slide you down to group 2, 3 and 4. Let me know if that's okay, or if you want to change anything.

I'd love to join. I'd like Chip/Dale and Pocohantos/Meeko in whichever groups they fit.

Thanks for hosting another one.

Can you add me into Group 4 with Lady and the Tramp. Some ideas hjave just popped into my head.

Thanks.

I would like to join please. Could I get group 3- Mulan and Mushu and group 5- Mickey and Minnie. Thank you!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter