• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Couples/Pairs Swap **Now Closed**

I have everyone down so far, and I've added another group so that everyone has a chance to sign up who hasn't been on over the weekend. Depending on how it goes, I may add a group 7, but I don't want it to get so big that I can't keep up with everyone. :blush:

I'd like in!

Can I have
Group 5 - Snow White & Prince
Group 6 - Woody & Jessie

Thanks!

If it's okay, I would like to join group 6 also. :) Could I do Mowgli and Baloo. Thank you!!

Okay, everyone's updated so far and I've added the last group I am willing to keep track of. :crazy:
Remember to PM me your addresses. This is going to be a fun swap!

Howdy can I do Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum ? Thanks Michelle

I see that all the groups so far are filled up ...

But if anyone else is interested in starting the other group I will play ...
If not that is okay too ....

Let me know if anyone else is interested ...
I would like to do Goofy/Pluto ...

Sure, I will jump in for one more.

I would like to have...
Tom & Huck

All updated. I put myself down for another in group 7 but I have to think of a good pair. Can't wait to see Tom/Huck!

ETA: I guess I'll do Tarzan/Jane...and come up with my idea later. :teeth:

I would like to join group 7 too, this will be such a fun swap I just can't resist. :teeth: I will do Dumbo and Timothy.

This swap is now closed :cheer2:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the great things we all come up with! I'll post a new thread probably tomorrow to keep up with our swap.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter