• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Couples/Pairs Swap **Now Closed**

PixieDust32 said:
Ok girls, help me out, I'm going :crazy:

This is the DISNEY COUPLES SWAP RIGHT?

B/C I'm also in another swap with the same name, but different characters and dates! But also posted as Disney couples!! :confused3

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1115121&page=1&pp=15

Thanks!

You are not going :crazy: Roxy! There are 2 similar couples swaps going on right now! I'm keeping them straight by printing out each of the sign ups and I have them posted on my wall... KAMommy's thread are separtated.. Disney Couples and Disney Pairs.. Ohana 4's thread is couples/pairs together.

PrincessNancy96 said:
You are not going :crazy: Roxy! There are 2 similar couples swaps going on right now! I'm keeping them straight by printing out each of the sign ups and I have them posted on my wall... KAMommy's thread are separtated.. Disney Couples and Disney Pairs.. Ohana 4's thread is couples/pairs together.

Oh OK! I was pulling my hair last night :rotfl: I'm printing them out too, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks dear. :thumbsup2

PixieDust32 said:
Oh OK! I was pulling my hair last night :rotfl: I'm printing them out too, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks dear. :thumbsup2

You are so welcome!!! I have a wall that has sign up sheets and post-it notes plastered all over it!

I keep everything in a spiral and check them off as I finish, send and receive each one.
Sorry to have confused you.

Ohana 4 said:
I keep everything in a spiral and check them off as I finish, send and receive each one.
Sorry to have confused you.

Oh no it wasn't you :blush: It was me, I keep everything in a folder too, but i was confused b/c of the similar names.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter