Disney Cruise cocktails , what’s your favorite ?

I’m a lightweight that hates the taste of alcohol - so I like sweet and fruity. Love the Kronk Kooler and the High Tide (amaretto, Malibu Rum, pineapple and cranberry juice)

Trpoical depression= yum!

It is a mixture of several alcohols, rum, amaretto I believe and a couple others. The gray color comes from blue curacao and grenadine.

I'd have to say High Tide and Caribbean Dream. I just discovered them on my last cruise!

All of these listed are good! typically anything that is Drink of the Day is tasty, and decently priced. I tend to drink those throughout the day, then head to the adult district at night. The specialty drinks at Skyline on the Dream and Keys on the Magic are amazing. These are our late night haunts and where I don't mind paying a bit more for a drink.

Trpoical depression= yum!

It is a mixture of several alcohols, rum, amaretto I believe and a couple others. The gray color comes from blue curacao and grenadine.

There is no Amaretto in the Tropical Depression. I posted the recipe on page 1. Your's have been grey? Mine are usually purple or blue (depending how much grenadine is in it)

Does anyone know if you can get a Konk Cooler on the ship (Disney Fantasy) or is it just Castaway Cay?

Yes, you can get any of the drinks on the ship or the island as the bartenders are the same. They also rotate bars on the ship so most of them know all the drinks.

I love Moet Ice, so good!!!
Last cruise I got one on deck before sail away and it came with a souvenir champagne glass.
One month more and I can have another...........:love:

I have an unhealthy addiction... Like I have more than one per cruise LOL. 114 days...

I always get a Miami Vice for sailaway, or a BBC, and I love the Konk Cooler. I like sweeter drinks that do not taste like alcohol. LOL

We love the High Tide too. We got the recipe and occasionally make it at home. It’s delicicious, but somehow it always tastes better on vacation!

The Ooh La La in the Skyline Lounge on the Fantasy or the Elderbubble (champagne with St. Germain Elderflower and raspberry).

There is no Amaretto in the Tropical Depression. I posted the recipe on page 1. Your's have been grey? Mine are usually purple or blue (depending how much grenadine is in it)

Yes, you can get any of the drinks on the ship or the island as the bartenders are the same. They also rotate bars on the ship so most of them know all the drinks.

Thank you

No particular favorite - but what DH and I love to do is visit the same bar a few times and get to know the bartender. We then tell them we like (tequila for me/bourbon for DH) and say.... can you make me something? We have both had some amazing drinks that were not on the menu. They bartenders like to be creative, and if they have invented their own drinks - love to share them with you. Ali and Andrea on the Fantasy have some great drinks to make you and Ari who used to be on the Fantasy but I believe is now on the Dream has invented some amazing cocktails with coffee.

This past October, DH and I cruised out of New York to Bermuda. The bar right outside of the theater twice made me a sensational and delicious margaritas!

We were staying on deck six forward, so for me this was the closest bar. Two different nights I went down there before dinner and order the cocktail.

Pina Colava. My husband goes up on deck after our kids have fallen asleep and brings me one in the stateroom every night. It's like ice-cream :)

Love the Gin Garden Martini. It wasn't on the menu anymore last Sept on the Fantasy, but Carolina in Meridian would make me one every day anyway. I also really like the Elderbubble in Ooh La La

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter