Disney Cruise Line discounts for CMs

goofille

Earning My Ears
My daughter is currently working at DisneyWorld for the summer. She had been told that she would be able to book discounted cruises. Will she have to be on the cruise with us? Are all cruises discounted? Thank you for any information that you could provide. :)

She will once she hits 90 days of employment, yessss must be an active cast member and be staying with you on the cruise, I think you can book up to three staterooms and no, they only release certain cruises. You have to check the hub for the cast sail dates and they are normally pretty close. I just looked and 5 of the cruises of the six are within the next 9 days.

Will she have to be on the cruise with us? ?

That's a big joke with my daughter. She will call me and tell me there huge discounts on cruises BUT - she has to be with us, LOL (her approach at trying to get a free cruise) :lmao: That said, some of the discounts are HUGE.

That's a big joke with my daughter. She will call me and tell me there huge discounts on cruises BUT - she has to be with us, LOL (her approach at trying to get a free cruise) :lmao: That said, some of the discounts are HUGE.

The only problem is that is hard to get 5 days off less with less than two weeks notice...sometimes disounted cruises sail within a week of being posted :worried::worried::worried:

The only problem is that is hard to get 5 days off less with less than two weeks notice...sometimes disounted cruises sail within a week of being posted :worried::worried::worried:

This is true. They can barely get a few consecutive days off.

We are going on one in July - has been planned for a year and half, pre CP and everything/full price obviously. So far she is only able to get 4 days off. Her manager said he will try to give her the other three days. Keeping fingers crossed since she really wants to come and it's a big family cruise.

It depends on what ship you're looking for and the time of year. My family has use the space available discount before. It is a tricky process and it leaves little room for planning time. I also know that no dates will be available for the fantasy for the rest of the summer.

It depends on what ship you're looking for and the time of year. My family has use the space available discount before. It is a tricky process and it leaves little room for planning time. I also know that no dates will be available for the fantasy for the rest of the summer.

Do the CP students get any discounts on the ship? if so, how does it work - she is in a cabin with her brother - it is not her cc on file for the cabin either. Just curious.

Do the CP students get any discounts on the ship? if so, how does it work - she is in a cabin with her brother - it is not her cc on file for the cabin either. Just curious.

Only on select cruises. The cruises will be shown on the HUB

Thank you. She thought if she could pay cash for her things on the cruise, (pictures, merchandise, spa) she would get a small discount.

Oops, I misread it (by ship, I was thinking the actual cruise). I do believe you get the CM discount on merchandise

Oops, I misread it (by ship, I was thinking the actual cruise). I do believe you get the CM discount on merchandise

Thank you.

She just informed me also she is applying for seasonal. Now I need to learn more about his. We are cruising next week and she comes home a week after that - so will hopefully get more info. now on this new venture. No idea how it's going to work out :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter