• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
*NikkiBell* said:
Here is my latest...feedback?

This will be worn the day we go to the Hershey Spa...

90976Spa_Design.jpg

Wow. That shirt looks heavenly. Great job.

Oh I think that would be just the right touch! Great Idea :flower:

eeyore45 said:
OH Pixie Dust! Tinknme - love your design btw, I just thought, wouldnt it be cute to add some "pixie dust" to your shirt with Tink? I know Michael's and Hobby Lobby sell tshirt paint with glitter, and I'm thinking squirt some on a paper plate, get a paint brush, and brush on glitter here and there!!

Also, yesterday I went to a local winery, and they had a pink (or white) Wine Diva shirt, I'm thinking one of your designs ironed on the back will add just the right touch!!

tinknme said:
I think I figured it out, Let's see if this works :sunny: Tell what you think & if it needs something else ;)

90776tink_shirt_1-med.jpg

Awwwwww. That's beautiful.

tinknme said:
Thank you :goodvibes I think I need to do something to the edges so it does not look so square :teeth:
Haven't you heard? It's hip to be square. :rolleyes1

I just love the tinkerbelle one. We are going to a gymnastics meet in Disney in Jan with about 60 girls and their families. I have been thinking about making shirts but I really love the tinkerbelle one.

These designs are super :earseek: If I make all the shirts that I want we will have to change clothes at least once a day so we can wear them all :rotfl2:

julia & nicks mom said:

I was working on this same shirt!! But I couldn't figure out the background and mine looked boring. I also didn't have this great font. Where did you get the background and the font?
All these shirts are amazing!!! At first I was completely discouraged, because they made mine look so boring, but now I am feeling inspired (and obsessed - the house really needs to get cleaned :rolleyes: ) And I love photoimpact. I couldn't figure out photoshop, but this is so much easier.

Karen

tinknme said:
I think I figured it out, Let's see if this works :sunny: Tell what you think & if it needs something else ;)

90776tink_shirt_1-med.jpg

That is BEAUTIFUL! My DD would love it!

julia & nicks mom said:
triplefigs - I used your wish list to come up with these - the first one I modified so there were the three pooh characters for your kids - but I could do one with 5 if you want

watchoutworld3.jpg

winterprincess.jpg

villains.jpg

WOW! WOW! WOW! (and BTW, this is my 1000th post! :cool1: ) J&N mom, those are awesome! :worship: :worship: :worship:

On the 1st one, any chance of wording it "Triple the Kids, Triple the Fun, Watch out Disney World, Here we Come" with the names Davis, Rees, and Brantley-Kate and December 2005?

I love the Christmas Princess... didn't even get it for a second until I realized they had on their winter capes and the "wonderland"- VERY creative! DD is here, and loves it! Could you put Brantley-Kate at the bottom and Christmas 2005?

And the villains is perfect! Could you do one version with Davis (in orange color), and one with Rees (in blue color)? And the boys are both fighting over who gets to wear it first...

Thanks again. Hope you had a good day "off". Oh, and if you ever find some Princes for the boys, I'd be very appreciative.

PixieDust32 said:
OK you guys!

Here's a pic of one of our t shirts, sorry the pic is no so good, I used my cell phone to take the pic since my digital is MIA.

OK the shirts are on sale at hobby lobby Kids size were $2.99 adults $3.99 you get 50% off so about 1.50 and 2.00.

I used iron on transfer. And with the help of a good friend, photoshop and lots of inspiration from ya'll.

The shirt looks so cool.

Tshirthappy.jpg

Looks wonderful!!!

thelionqueen said:
Let me know which ones you like better & why. All opinions are appreciated...no flames please :goodvibes
Why the heck would anyone flame you?

I like the colors on your original shirts, but the white border on the newer shirts. I prefer a colored Mickey to a black one.

I leave for a couple of hours, and there is two new pages!!! you guys are fast!!! and Creative!!!! Thanks for all the great ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter