• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovesdumbo said:
Wear the Genie one home?

You know, that's a great idea! Then I still get to wear a disney shirt on the long flight home... Cheers :banana:

triplefigs said:
That's awesome! Could you please add Wendy to it? She is at the end of the tour, and my DD is dressing like Wendy for the tour. The shirt is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love the other ones you made for me. I did put a few requests ;) with the first batch. Mind taking a look for me? :blush:

I got them - I am working on stuff today and tonight - you should have them by the morning - I hope!!

Do you want Wendy where Tink is and make Tink small at the top adding pixie dust?

rosiejo said:
Hey this sounds cool! How do I fiind out more info and does there need to be kids? It'll just be me and my DH2b - well he'll be my DH by then as it'll eb the honeymoon part of the trip :blush:

It's every day at 10am. It's $25 per person (over age 3), and they do offer a AAA discount. Not sure if they offer an AP discount, and I think right now you can get the Disney Visa discount on the tour. Call tours at 407-939-8687 to schedule it. If you do a search on the Park Attractions or Family boards, you'll get a lot of results. It gets great reviews. Very fun, very silly, and you get a private meeting with a character (can vary, but most often is PP and Wendy). It fills up fast and is usually around 20 people or so.

julia & nicks mom said:
I got them - I am working on stuff today and tonight - you should have them by the morning - I hope!!

Do you want Wendy where Tink is and make Tink small at the top adding pixie dust?

That would be perfect! And on mine, could you add December 2005 (below FMT and above PP)? And I'm going to make a donation to the DIS boards in your name as a thank you. I'll ask the moderators to credit it to your userID, so you'll get the icon. You have been so wonderful to all of us on here!

ksoehrlein said:
OK, I've got to ask: where did you get the characters' autographs?

The autographed photographs were each individual desktop wallpaper that I downloaded from some website probably a year or so ago. Unfortunately, I do not remember what site that was. To make the design I deleted the backgrounds for each and rearranged them on a brick wall background. If I stumble across them again, I'll let you know.

--Kevin

triplefigs said:
It's every day at 10am. It's $25 per person (over age 3), and they do offer a AAA discount. Not sure if they offer an AP discount, and I think right now you can get the Disney Visa discount on the tour. Call tours at 407-939-8687 to schedule it. If you do a search on the Park Attractions or Family boards, you'll get a lot of results. It gets great reviews. Very fun, very silly, and you get a private meeting with a character (can vary, but most often is PP and Wendy). It fills up fast and is usually around 20 people or so.

Yes there is an AP discount too. I think it was almost $5 off. The max is 20 people.

Julia and Nick's mom,
Love the shirt for the Family magic Tour. How would you incorporate names? I'm thinking of at least doing names with all the kids.

Does anyone have a picture of the map they use?

BernardandMissBianca said:
Yes there is an AP discount too. I think it was almost $5 off. The max is 20 people.

Julia and Nick's mom,
Love the shirt for the Family magic Tour. How would you incorporate names? I'm thinking of at least doing names with all the kids.

Does anyone have a picture of the map they use?

What date are you doing the FMT? We are on December 5.

triplefigs said:

We loved the Family Magic Tour. Only Peter Pan joined us at the end of the tour, but then again there were only two other families the time we went. I think about 11 people altogether.

I love that Family Magic Tour shirt, and I think it will be even better with Wendy where Tink is and Tink adding pixie dust. Julia & Nick's Mom, could you please put that one on your site without personalization?

This thread is great! You are so creative and friendly and helpful!!!

Beth

triplefigs said:
That would be perfect! And on mine, could you add December 2005 (below FMT and above PP)? And I'm going to make a donation to the DIS boards in your name as a thank you. I'll ask the moderators to credit it to your userID, so you'll get the icon. You have been so wonderful to all of us on here!

That is very sweet and appreciated!! (although not necessary)

I am working on getting all my requests up to date and the website updated - hopefully by tomorrow at this time - it will have all the generic shirts on it!

The Family Magic tour sounds like fun - I think Nick might be to young this year (he will just be 2) we will have to go on our next trip when he is at least 3!!

nigthofjoy.jpg

triplefigs said:
Yes, it's our last full day. Saving the best for last!

It's too bad we will miss each other.
Our friends leave on the 17th so they are skipping MK until we get there.

Julia and Nick's mom,
I have read a lot on the FMT. I think both of your kids will love it.

Was zurgswife able to post detailed instructions with photos for the Mickey-head tie-dye tee-shirts? I followed for 35 pages and could not find anything. Thanks!

Rosiejo,if you don't mind i would love to use youe genie design for my flight home too.Maybe it will stop me from sobbing all the way back :sad:

triplefigs said:
What date are you doing the FMT? We are on December 5.

Us too!!!! It's my ds 5th birthday that day!!!

How many are in your party?? We have 6. I called this morning to check on space and there are only 5 spots left, so 15 people in the group right now.

My cousin may want to join us, so I am going to have to get her to sign up NOW!!

Good Ol Gal said:
Us too!!!! It's my ds 5th birthday that day!!!

That's awesome! It'll be me, DH, and my BBG triplets who turned 5 in June. So between us, we have 11 of the 15. Must be one more poor family of 4. They have no clue we Disers are going to be out in force! We should have a blast. I can't wait to meet you. If we all wear those awesome FMT shirts that J&N's mom made, we'll be quite the fashion set. Everyone will want to know where we got them :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter