Disney Discovery Lodge - name survey

More suggestions:
1) Disney's Faux Nature Resort (might be too simple and straightforward though it's a nod toward DL Paris)
2) Disney's Not Quite P.H. Dominick Resort (too snarky?)
3) Disney's Close to River Country but Not Resort (too dismissive?)
4) The IllumiNations World of Colors of Nature Resort at Disney (too inclusive?)
5) Disney's Wilderness Villas at Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge Resort (perhaps confusing. . .just perhaps)
pirate:

Ok I’m actually really digging...
Disney’s Discovery lodge.
In the Disneyfiles they alluded to different accommodations.

Ok Disney Imagineers.... Can u say interactive room to whatever you want it to be! Ok I want adventure... maybe some crazy I would say “wi” but a Disney version of a semi adventure in room would be let’s juat say .. priceless.... ok IMAGINEERS.... I know the execs heard priclesss

I agree that Discovery Island Lodge sounds better, but not accurate.

Denise....I believe, per the original post, that Disney floated the idea of Disney Discovery Lodge (no "Island" in the name). That would be rather harmless while giving a little nod to the history in Bay Lake.

Denise....I believe, per the original post, that Disney floated the idea of Disney Discovery Lodge (no "Island" in the name). That would be rather harmless while giving a little nod to the history in Bay Lake.

I would be a nice nod to history for us history buffs, but the general public would be totally confused. I just don't think Disney would place the word island on a resort name unless it is on an island.

I think it is great that DVC is doing a survey about the new resort. I just wish that more DCV Members would be consulted to get a good response

Maybe people here should seriously try to make some suggestions for a name. Do you think maybe Disney reads these posts?

Maybe people here should seriously try to make some suggestions for a name. Do you think maybe Disney reads these posts?

Ok. I’ll play!
Disney’s High Chapparal Lodge
Disney’s Outback Lodge
Disney’s Bramble Inn
Disney’s Eagle Ridge Lodge on Bay Lake
Disney’s New Horizons Lodge

Ok. I’ll play!
Disney’s High Chapparal Lodge
Disney’s Outback Lodge
Disney’s Bramble Inn
Disney’s Eagle Ridge Lodge on Bay Lake
Disney’s New Horizons Lodge

Bay Lake Lodge
Frontierland Lodge
Nature Trails Resort
Wild Country Inn
Nature Country Resort
Florida Inn
Country Inn and Resort
Disney’s Glades Hotel
Thousand Lakes Resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter