Disney Dive Quest

I think that they may have offered an Annual Passholder discount in the past but I don't remember a PADI discount. Seems doubtful since everyone would have to be certified in order to do Dive Quest.

I think that they may have offered an Annual Passholder discount in the past but I don't remember a PADI discount. Seems doubtful since everyone would have to be certified in order to do Dive Quest.
I've booked previously with a PADI discount (the first time we did it). It was definitely offered. Not everyone is PADI certified, there are a lot of other certification organizations.

I've booked previously with a PADI discount (the first time we did it). It was definitely offered. Not everyone is PADI certified, there are a lot of other certification organizations.
Interesting. I wasn't offered a discount for my PADI certification the 3 times I did Dive Quest but then the only Disney consistency is inconsistency.

Interesting. I wasn't offered a discount for my PADI certification the 3 times I did Dive Quest but then the only Disney consistency is inconsistency.
I hear that. It wasn't 60 day booking last time we did it either. We did it in 2019 with the PADI discount. At that time you couldn't book online. Now it appears you can.

Just wanted to update my experience with booking this if anyone is interested…
Had a weekend trip planned out as a Christmas gift for my son for the end of January and was waiting patiently for the end of November to book (60 days), husband felt compelled for some reason to go on the site to read about it again last week and saw the notice in red that it was going to close January 13 - Mid-March for refurbishment :mad:
Soooo…needed to change EVERYTHING - flights, hotel, buy tickets to park, reservations, etc.…frantically booked cheapest on property (Music) for only time we had in the near future to do it (not waiting for Mid-March)…right after Christmas! Grrr….And got the last two spots on the day we needed it.
Anyway,, you do get a 15% discount for having a Disney Visa, but have to call to ask for it, can’t do online. And my nephew did it a couple weeks ago and said they give out a hat, not a t-shirt anymore. And they do not release into park, walk to gate.
Hope that helps

Does anyone know if they still offer a video? Hope the closure doesn't go past mid-March. We were going to try to go again in April.

Did they mention any other discounts or is the Disney Visa the only one now?

Does anyone know if they still offer a video? Hope the closure doesn't go past mid-March. We were going to try to go again in April.
My sister did the dive last night and I asked her about the video…she said yes, they do video, but it is strictly for security reasons to watch you to make sure you are not touching the fish. They said they have not brought back the ability for you to purchase the video like pre-COVID, but you should put it on the survey and maybe it will come back.
She had a great time, can’t wait to see my guys in the tank :)

Just wanted to update my experience with booking this if anyone is interested…
Had a weekend trip planned out as a Christmas gift for my son for the end of January and was waiting patiently for the end of November to book (60 days), husband felt compelled for some reason to go on the site to read about it again last week and saw the notice in red that it was going to close January 13 - Mid-March for refurbishment :mad:
Soooo…needed to change EVERYTHING - flights, hotel, buy tickets to park, reservations, etc.…frantically booked cheapest on property (Music) for only time we had in the near future to do it (not waiting for Mid-March)…right after Christmas! Grrr….And got the last two spots on the day we needed it.
Anyway,, you do get a 15% discount for having a Disney Visa, but have to call to ask for it, can’t do online. And my nephew did it a couple weeks ago and said they give out a hat, not a t-shirt anymore. And they do not release into park, walk to gate.
Hope that helps
We booked for Jan 6 with DVC discount. Glad we missed the refurbishment date! Sounds like maybe they didn’t video anymore from a review I just read. I hope they do by Jan because I WILL pay for it if offered. Whole family is VERY VERY excited

Checking if I comment from page 1 if I'll be able to see the hidden posts on page 2...

Would also be interested in everyone's experiences who have gone since reopening!

On an amazing day some years ago, our daughter and I took the surface-only version of DiveQuest (breathing tanks but no diving, so no certification required). Sharks swam beneath us and large sea turtles bumped us aside as they wandered about. It was thrilling. We were ushered out of the pool and back into our clothes a bit ahead of time, but soon found out why. The cast members walked us out a back door into a concrete cast-only area, told us to watch the sky...and a space shuttle blasted off, yes, a real one. Like I said, it was an amazing day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter