Disney Dream Cruisers November 27, 2011

jmb910

Obsessed with anything Disney!
Hello out there! Who else is joining us on this wonderful cruise? This is going to be our 4th Disney Cruise.

We would love to do the Fish Extender exchange if anyone else is interested.

Can't wait to start chatting :).

Jennifer

I have added your thread to the 2011 Dream Cruise meet list :thumbsup2

We rebooked on our 'at-sea' day on Wednesday for this cruise!

Our last (first) cruise was booked so last-minute that we almost didn't make the FE deadline..... DH thought I was nuts to take this on- but he had such a great time running around the ship with me to pass goodies out that he's looking forward to the 'next' one!

Board Name - Room # - Names - Additional Info

"Dreaming of the Holidays!" Cruise

HallsInTheKingdom - Cabin 7568 - Chris, Amy, DD Kaitlyn (7), DD Allison (3)
farmerswife - Cabin 8143 - Jen, Matt, DS Storer (8), DD Jillian (3) - Storer turning 8 onboard
CAL DIS2007 - Cabin 5172 - Carlos, Cindy, DS Alex (6) - Celebrating our 10th anniversary (a few months late)
*Flower* - Cabin 10660 - Kris & Larry - Larry's birthday is on 12/4, this is his birthday cruise!
mpicchioldi - Cabin 8168 - Mike,Teri, DD Nicole (10) - Teri celebrating her 50th birthday & Nicole celebrating her 10th birthday
papamouse1 - Cabin 6508 - Brad, Carrie, DD Catie (17), DD Patty Jo (12)
AmandEm - Cabin 7048 - Matt, Megan, DD- Amber (9) celebrating her 10th b-day, DD- Emily (2) celebrating her 3rd b-day
Mcqueen Fans - Cabin 10658 - Fred, Patty will turn 37 on Nov. 28th!!, DS Zach (10),DS Caleb (8)
*TheWigs* - Cabin 9674 - Jeff, Geni, DD Rylynne (9), DD Charlotte (5)
beccadoby - Cabin 7686 - Becki, DS Jonas (14), DD Destiny (10)
DisPhan - Cabin 8591 - Joe 40 (B-Day & anniversary), Jen 39 (anniversary), DD Kalley (6) First cruise
Padalyn - Cabin 5526 - Cayla & Cathy (DGF)
DreamBound 23 - Cabin 8080 - Stacey, Shawn, DD Hannah (8), DD Hailey (3)
kalikat420 - Cabin 9547 - Richie, Kim - 39 (turning 40 while on board)
rhunit1 - Cabin 7508 - Paul, Susan (mom), DS Steven (9), DS Sean (5)
DQUIN5340 - Cabin 2021 - Dan, Diane, Tom and Brooke and grandkids, DD Kaelin (3 1/2), DS Cason (1 1/2)
Lopear1 - Cabin 7182 - Ed and Carol
KeeperOfTheDust - Cabin 8500 - A.J., Gale and DS Matt (13) - Celebrating Wedding Anniversary
WeLuvDCL - Cabin 2032 - Rob, Dawn, Barbara (DM), DD Emily (3)
WeLuvDCL - Cabin 2026 - Kyle, Michelle, DS Carson (12) and DS Jordan (9)
CVDAD - Cabin 7027 - Russ and Lynn
kistner5 - Cabin 8670 - James, Brooke, DS Justin (7), DD Natalie (5) and DD Ashley (3) - Celebrating 10th Anniversary
5Princesses - Cabin 10602 - DD Marrisa (17), DD Devon (turning 16 on the cruise), DD Erin (12), DD Leah (7) and DD Stephanie (4)
5Princesses - Cabin 10604 - Ken & Kathleen
limmy - Cabin 7124- Min Yu, Yvonne, DD Emma (9), DS Euan (7), DD Evie (5)
limmy - Cabin 7122- Su Min, Sing Yu (grandpa & grandma)

**** Please include if you can*******
Kadillon - Cabin TBD - Kelly (mom) DD Piper (9), DD Avery (7), DS Trevor (2)
Kadillon - Cabin TBD - Mike (dad), DD Bridget (5), DD Chase (5)
kmcdougan - Cabin 5186 - Ashley & Maggie
randomiam79 - Cabin 8144 - Collin, Gaynel, DS Noah (6), DD Kate (4) birthday on the 30th
JKincaid - Cabin 2034 & 2036 - Bill, Jill, DS Kyle (15), DS Brennan (11), DS Logan (9)

:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

Hello fellow Disney -aholics!
We are now scheduled for our 2nd DCL for this day and can't harldy wait! We went on the Wonder back in 2007 for our 20th anniversary, and knew we'd be back ASAP.

I had no idea about what a fish extender exchange so I did a little research and have to say, that's sounds fun!! Count us in.

Headed to WDW in March, but honestly feels a little anti-climactic after booking our cruise :woohoo:

Hello everyone! We just did this cruise in 2009, and the weather was beautiful, hoping for the same in 2011. Hi flower! We would be interested in participating in the FE as well! How many days left until we sail?

See my countdown clock!:banana:
Almost 2 years- not quite..........

Has anyone received their confirmation from either their TA or DCL for the onboard rebook?
We asked Lesley about it when we did ours onboard, and she said that we should get a confirmation within 5 days or so after booking.

We haven't had any contact from our TA yet, and I'm getting concerned.

TIA....

Has anyone received their confirmation from either their TA or DCL for the onboard rebook?
We asked Lesley about it when we did ours onboard, and she said that we should get a confirmation within 5 days or so after booking.

TIA....

Onboard rebook? Not sure what that is. I have received my confirmation form from DVC (I booked with my DVC points).

When you book another cruise onboard while on your current cruise, you get a couple of breaks on the cost.

You get a percentage off of the cost and a certain amount of onboard credit to use.

We booked another cruise (this one) while onboard our cruise earlier this month, and I want to receive the confirmation so that I can start planning. I'm being told that I'm too impatient- so I'll wait a bit longer before I go nuts...:confused:

We rebooked onboard for a 7 night Western, and then decided we would rather see the new ship. When we were at breakfast on the last morning, the re-book lady found us and gave us our printed confirmation.

Then I called about a month later to switch it over to the Dream. We did receive a new confirmation about a week later. You should have gotten something by now, so you may want to call and double check...

We rebooked onboard for a 7 night Western, and then decided we would rather see the new ship. When we were at breakfast on the last morning, the re-book lady found us and gave us our printed confirmation.

Then I called about a month later to switch it over to the Dream. We did receive a new confirmation about a week later. You should have gotten something by now, so you may want to call and double check...

I have a printed confirmation from onboard. I'm just looking for an email confirmation or an email from my TA confirming that they received the information on the new booking.

Thanks!

TIA....

Yes, we received a letter in the mail it is the same as the confirmation from the boat, but on nicer/prettier paper. W haven't decided weather or not to use a TA, any real perk to using one?

Yes, we received a letter in the mail it is the same as the confirmation from the boat, but on nicer/prettier paper. W haven't decided weather or not to use a TA, any real perk to using one?

There's a real possibility that you can double up on the OBC. Which might mean $200 in OBC for the cruise instead of the $100 that DCL gave us for the onboard rebook!

I'm trying not to get concerned about this- especially as you've received a letter. I don't know if I should try to contact my TA to see if she's heard anything about our rebook.

Think good thoughts for me!

We rebooked on during the 11/29 cruise as well. Will most likely be just my hubby and I this time - can't wait! :)

Edited to add - definitely want to do the FE again - that was a blast!

It looks like our group is starting to form...
This is going to be so much fun!!

I found out from my TA that DCL usually doesn't notify them of the rebook. So I took care of giving her the information, and got my confirmation from the agency yesterday.

We now have $200 OBC- $100 from DCL and $100 from the TA. That will help offset DHs addiction to KAWFEE!

I actually got an email confirmation from Disney yesterday. This is the first cruise that they have ever sent an email confirmation. That was nice since I never can seem to find my reservation number.

We are booked for this trip as well, ds will be turning 3 on 11/29! :lovestruc

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, the first 2 were on the Magic so I'm not sure how we'll feel about a 4 nighter, we're thinking about making it a b2b and staying on for the next trip as well. Anyone doing that?

And we had a blast with the last FE, count us in as well!

I upgraded our stateroom today from a 11B (inside) to 9A - scored 8504 and I'm just completely intrigued as to how this forward corner cabin is going to look!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter