Disney Dream Cruisers November 27, 2011

I am very sad to say that my wife and I had to change our date of this cruise, So we will not be joining you. We had to change it because my Company in there great wisdom have decided to make that week a blocked week for vacations. Sorry everyone. I hope you have a great trip

Sorry to hear it Scotty- hopefully you'll be able to book one in your 'authorized' vacation time period!

Hello everyone! Unfortunately we are not going to be on this cruise. We have moved up to a different one in October. We are going with 2 other families now and they needed to go at that time because of their children's school breaks.

Have a wonderful cruise everyone!

We are all still here :goodvibes
We have also found that two other families might be joining us on this cruise. But not sure about them.
I am so ready. It seems so far away but. But I am a little glad for the extra time to plan and get things done. :thumbsup2

So far to go until cruise time, but at least I can look forward to getting my resort bookings done in a few weeks! Gonna check out AKL concierge for the 1st time! Then maybe a couple days at BLT with MK view for the holidays.... WooHoo!!! :goodvibes

So far to go until cruise time, but at least I can look forward to getting my resort bookings done in a few weeks! Gonna check out AKL concierge for the 1st time! Then maybe a couple days at BLT with MK view for the holidays.... WooHoo!!! :goodvibes

This would be awesome!!! I really want to check out the wilderness lodge concierge level. That is one I have always dreamed of being in. I hope you are able to and it is great!

Can I join early? We are planning to book this cruise, but waiting for my in-laws (who are on another cruise right now) to return and confirm that they can babysit for us while we are away. We should be booking sometime next week. I'm so hoping we can book concierge level. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't sell out.

Our cast of characters include...

Myself- age 34
DH- age 35
DS1- age 5
DD-age 3
DS2- age 6mos, he will be sitting this one out, staying stateside with Grandma.

I've so enjoyed reading about the fish extenders, and we would like to be included in this if possible. It's great to be here! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. This will definitely help the time pass more quickly!

Hi, all!

My family will be joining on this cruise.. YAY!... and would like to participate with FE's.

This is the 2nd cruise for myself and DH but the first for my DD (6).

Super excited! It can't get here fast enough!

We will be joining this cruise! We booked last week while we were onboard the Wonder. This time the kids will be joining.

Our cast will be
Me - 36
DH - 36
DS - 7 turning 8 onboard
DD - 3

The kids don't know yet. :cool1:

Hi Everyone,

We are stilled booked on this cruise, just upgraded to a Category 4B on deck 8...we just got back from a 16 day trip to WDW and the Wonder. This was our first Disney cruise and it was amazing. The crew, the shows, the food and the island...all unbelieveable. Can't wait to experience the Dream!

Before the trip, we are staying a night or two at Bay Lake Tower or Animal Kindgom Concierge (if we can get it with DVC, at 7 monthes), then we are doing Bay Lake Tower after the trip for 10 or 11 days. I am glad to have another trip to plan for, since we just got home from WDW yesterday.

Our trip will include me, Valerie (34, 35 at sailing) and my boyfriend, Joe (31, 32 at sailing). We are from just outside Boston in Winchester, Massachusetts and are DVC owners and love Disney. We have no kids. Really looking forward to talking to everyone on the sailing!

Can't wait! Been really busy late and just only had time to get back into thinking about this cruise. It has been so long since we booked and now over half way there! YEA!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see everyone again!

364 more days!

just off the 4 day wonder... thinking seriously of doing it again!!! only questions that remain... can we wait a whole year??? is 4 days really long enough??? or should we do a backl to back 3 day!!! we really can't wait to see the dream!!!

we'll be first time cruisers on this one!! I'm so excited!! (DD doesn't know about it yet, it might or might not be a surprise, lol. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut:rotfl:)
our cast of characters
Princess will be 6
Daddy prince-44
and myself-40

we were actually going to celebrate my 40th (oct 7th) birthday and Disney world's birthday(oct 1st) but I gave up that trip so we could do this cruise and then spend 10 days at Disney after the cruise!! Plus DD really wanted to go back to Disney during Christmas, that was her first trip to WDW in 2009, and she couldn't stand the heat when we did a short trip during Labor day weekend this year.

I'm already planning out my FE gifts, lol. I figure I've got a year to plan, buy, make them. So definitely add us to the FE list!!!!!

We will be on this Cruise! I will be celebrating my 37 birthday Nov. 28th!!! Can't wait!! This is our 4th cruise but our 1st Disney cruise! We go to Disney World every year so we know we are going to love the cruise!! It will be..
Me-37
DH-37
DS-8
DS-10

We def want to be a part of the FE gifts!!!!
We are doing 3 nights after our cruise at Disney World, staying at All Star sports or Movies. I want Movies and the kids want Sports! We love Disney World at Christmas Time!!

Hi there! This will be our first cruise EVER...and how cool to have it be on the Dream! :banana::banana::banana: Please add me to the list for 11-27-11 Bahamian cruise aboard the Disney Dream...we are booked and traveling with 2 other families. We will be in room 9674-right at the very back of the ship! Thanks!! ;) ...I've got to read up on the FE stuff...sounds like fun and something we could really enjoy! Count me in for that as well...will there be a final list of all involved before we go? I'm soooooo excited!! :yay::yay:

This would be awesome!!! I really want to check out the wilderness lodge concierge level. That is one I have always dreamed of being in. I hope you are able to and it is great!

Thanks for the Pixie Dust pixiedust:
I ended up getting very sick on our Christmas trip to Phoenix wound up at the hospital emergency room (am doing great now), so I wasn't able to call on the "11 month window" day. I was afraid I wasn't going to get it. I finally was able to call on the 28th and amazingly my CM said I got the very last Deluxe Studio Club Level. Woohoo!

We were a Cat10 inside so we could check out the new virtual porhole, but we just upgraded to a Cat8 so we could have a little more room

I am not sure how the FE works, as far as us getting info from each other... I see some have listed their individual families. Is there a thread that will be started to see who all is going to be involved in the FE? Do we just post our info here and also just collect info on our own here? Here is our family info..

Papamouse
DW
DD (17 at cruise time)
DD (12 at cruise time)

I absolutely can't wait!!

I've never done the FE before but I've read about it in other meets/trip reports--I think that there is someone that keeps a master list/thread of the FE participants, updates the stateroom#, if they are having a birthday, anniversary, allergies, etc. Then we all have access to it. I saw one on thread that they had a spreadsheet, which helped everyone stay up on the number of people who wanted to join :) we could use google spreadsheets, so those that didn't have excel on their computer could still read it. :) I'm snowed in again for the umpteenth time and I'm seriously wishing it were time for us to get on the dream!!

We are getting so excited with all the pictures coming out of the Dream! Just still seems so far away!! I am already working on stuff for the FE gifts!! I have never done this before so I really don't know how to start a list of people or anything like that. Has anyone done this before? It would be nice to start a list so we know how many people we already have interested in doing the FE gift exchange. We have a long time but I am a planner so I like to start early. Also it give me something to take up time and keep me from going crazy waiting!!:rotfl:

We just got back from WDW, so this is now my next vacation to concentrate on. We went over to the port to check out the dream as she left on the Christening Cruise. She is beautiful and looks so much larger than the Magic or the Wonder! This will be our 7th Disney Cruise. Only 9 more months!!

bef04cb5.png

c6014e8c.png

Hi everyone! We have a whole group joining you on this cruise. It's a little family reunion. :goodvibes We booked this cruise about 6 months ago but I've been waiting to post until we got back from our Panama Canal cruise.

We definitely want to join the FE group.

We are:
Cabin #1
Dawn (me)
Rob DH
DD3
DM

Cabin #2
DFIL
DMIL

Cabin #3
DU
DA
DC (cousin)

Cabin #4
DC
DCH
DCS10
DCS8

We are all getting very excited seeing all the photos from the Christening!

We just booked this cruise also; now the countdown begins. I can't wait to keep reading..... I want to join the Fish Extender group also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter