Disney Dream Cruisers November 27, 2011

I love "dreaming of the holidays" too!!! :thumbsup2 I think we may have found our cruise name!! :cool1: What does everyone else think?

I have started planning for our FE gifts too. We are from Pittsburgh, PA so I wanted to give gifts that tie in from our home town, would be useful to everyone and were original. Just hope everyone enjoys it!!! But you'll just have to wait to see what it is. :rolleyes1

We are so excited because this is our first cruise. I am frantic about having everything organized and ready to go months ahead of time!! I've actually already started on my packing list as well. I'm a very organized person, so that's normal for me.

I love "dreaming of the holidays" too!!! :thumbsup2 I think we may have found our cruise name!! :cool1: What does everyone else think?

I have started planning for our FE gifts too. We are from Pittsburgh, PA so I wanted to give gifts that tie in from our home town, would be useful to everyone and were original. Just hope everyone enjoys it!!! But you'll just have to wait to see what it is. :rolleyes1

We are so excited because this is our first cruise. I am frantic about having everything organized and ready to go months ahead of time!! I've actually already started on my packing list as well. I'm a very organized person, so that's normal for me.

Congrats on your first cruise!You are going to love it...just be ready to be busy, busy, busy! This ship is beautiful to say the least.

I also have my packing lists all done..even tho I have cruised many times!

Welcome to our happy little cruise to

DeamBound23 :welcome:
padalyn :welcome:

I too like the name "Dreaming of The Holidays!" I will put it our FE List as the official name! So does anyone have some creative skills and want to create a logo for it?

Also padalyn mentioned her show/dinning time. Ours is 5PM show/6PM dinner. What is everyone elses? I am also thinking about contacting our TA to request only a 4 top table. Our little one tends to be a bit on the wiggle worm side and we do like the privacy of our little dinner talk while on vacation.

If you would like to be added to the FE list please forward me your information, here is a link to the current list. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34593622&postcount=4

We have the 5 pm show and the second seating.
Last cruise we had our table all to ourselves- our tablemates wanted their privacy and didn't want to mingle.

We have 5pm show/6pm dinner as well. How many people are seated together at dinner? We have 6 in our group. I am worried about my youngest too. I don't want her making someone's dinner uncomfortable because she tend to never sit still. Plus if given the right time we tend to be loud and really fun. ;)

We have 7pm show and late dining! Are we planning a meet and greet the first day? I am making a gift for everyone that I would love to give out and then take a group picture! Not sure where or when but think it would be fun to meet eveyone!

We have 7pm show and late dining! Are we planning a meet and greet the first day? I am making a gift for everyone that I would love to give out and then take a group picture! Not sure where or when but think it would be fun to meet eveyone!

Meeting sounds like fun I would love to meet. Last time we did about 1 hour before muster drill (not sure if that will interfere with the first of the new sail away party times). Any suggestions where and when? We did try this last time and only 2 of us showed up and some of the others weren't sure where to meet. So if you know of any fool proof plans please input here!

Sounds wonderful! I would love to meet all of you, but since I'm new to cruising, I have no suggestions! :rolleyes: I think it would be a great idea especially so my daughter can meet some of the other girls her age.

farmerswife....I just wondered how cabin 8143 was? We are booked for the March 2012 cruise in that cabin!! What is that gray area behind it?

Usually someone just picks a specific location and announces a time. The issue here is that this ship is SO big, that the location has to be pretty specific. The club areas are all utilized by the cruise line to do Palo/Remy/Spa reservations...my suggestion is on the topmost deck towards the rear - overlooking the AquaDuck entrance. This way eveyrone can see the 'duck, and the area isn't in the middle of a high traffic area. This will be my second cruise on the Dream, and that particular area is large enough for a group of 30 or so and there are steps to the lower deck. (I can't remember the deck number off the top of my head..sorry) This is above Cabanas...and the elevators are near by as well. Being in the aft, if the horns sound no one will be deaf!

Just my suggestion....

255 days and counting!!! :cool1:

It sounds so much better to say 255 days instead of 8 months :rolleyes1

:cool1: Can't wait!!! :cool1:

Is anyone worried about getting flights booked? Thanksgiving weekend is the busiest travel weekend of the year :scared1:

I am waiting for Southwest to extend their dates.

Our TA has us waiting. She will book our flights when she thinks they are at their lowest price...who knows when that will be. :confused3

Hi, just wanted to introduce our group and let you know we're excited about sailing on the cruise 11/27/2011!

8578 - Jen (me), Tim (DH), Alex DS5, Annika DS2
8590 (I think) - Jackie (my mom), John (my grandpa)

My family lives in beautiful Colorado, Jackie is in NoVA, John is in Ohio. DH, kids and I would like to do FE, let's count in Jackie & John as well. We have cruised before, this is our first time with DCL.

We are super-excited! Except that Southwest is killing me also with not releasing the holidays yet. I am about to book United with award points, right now they're showing availability but I'm nervous ...

Hi there,

We are booked on the November 27, 2011 cruise and would love to join your group! We are a family from Sydney, Australia - Leo, Ally, Ben (4) and Alex (1).

This is our first cruise with the DCL and we are really looking forward to meeting everyone and joining in with the FE!

Hope to hear more soon! :cool1:

Hi, just wanted to introduce our group and let you know we're excited about sailing on the cruise 11/27/2011!

8578 - Jen (me), Tim (DH), Alex DS5, Annika DS2
8590 (I think) - Jackie (my mom), John (my grandpa)

My family lives in beautiful Colorado, Jackie is in NoVA, John is in Ohio. DH, kids and I would like to do FE, let's count in Jackie & John as well. We have cruised before, this is our first time with DCL.

We are super-excited! Except that Southwest is killing me also with not releasing the holidays yet. I am about to book United with award points, right now they're showing availability but I'm nervous ...

I hear you....JetBlue hasn't posted the flights out that far either...sigh...I just want to get it set up...then I will stop worrying about the costs. (holiday flights can be so fickle!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter