Disney Dream - "must have" treats?

Mickey Bars on the ship are dark chocolate, at the park they are milk chocolate.
We really really like dark chocolate
Also they seem larger

OH MY GOSH.... my life is made lol! I have a sensitivity to gluten (not allergy) that has developed since my first cruise and have seriously considered ordering the soufflé and just dealing with the discomfort. I have dreams of that soufflé! LOL I will say DCL is really stepping up their game in the last few years for us GF peeps!

I think they can do the amaretto soufflés in Palo GF as well.

Sadly not the soufflés in the MDRs though. :(

Hi. Just curious if those who have been on the Dream can share some of your "must have" treats (pastries, baked goods, ice cream, chocolate, etc) and their locations throughout the ship? We will be on our first cruise and would like to make sure we hit a few of them to enjoy. We are not doing Remy or Palo, but are curious where to find some hidden gems along the way.

It's definitely not sweet but the "tomato brie and bacon" sandwich that they serve at the counter near the pool is to die for!

I am sure that this has been answered before but the treats in the cove cafe - are those free? I know the coffee drinks are extra. Thanks.

I’m in love with their creme brûlée and their Grand Mariner soufflé. They also had this wonderful banana bread pudding on one of the menus for the seven day cruise, but I don’t know if that still exists since they changed up the menus. Hoping it does though.

Hope It's okay when I'm asking here as I don't want to start a new Thread for this:

What about snacks on the Fantasy?
Do they also have a vegetarian burger on the pool deck?
They used to have one on the Magic back in 2013 and we loved it. Had to get one every day :)

Do they have ice cream (like soft ice) for free?

Hope It's okay when I'm asking here as I don't want to start a new Thread for this:

What about snacks on the Fantasy?
Do they also have a vegetarian burger on the pool deck?
They used to have one on the Magic back in 2013 and we loved it. Had to get one every day :)

Do they have ice cream (like soft ice) for free?
All of the ships have the free soft serve ice cream. The Dream also has a sweet shop that has a selection of ice cream for purchase in Vanellope Sweets.

All of the ships have the free soft serve ice cream. The Dream also has a sweet shop that has a selection of ice cream for purchase in Vanellope Sweets.

The Fantasy now has a similar sweet shop (Sweet On You), they put this in during the refurb.

Mickey Bars!!! Also, I've been known to make my own float with Coke and soft serve ice cream.:love:

As far as the Tomato/Bacon/brie sandwich do they have them pre-made or do they put them together on the spot when you order? In other words if I say no tomato is that going to cause a problem?

Hi. Just curious if those who have been on the Dream can share some of your "must have" treats (pastries, baked goods, ice cream, chocolate, etc) and their locations throughout the ship? We will be on our first cruise and would like to make sure we hit a few of them to enjoy. We are not doing Remy or Palo, but are curious where to find some hidden gems along the way.

Thanks for asking this question! We are going on our first Disney cruise 10/9 and I'm so geeked out about trying newer treats and menu items and love to hear recommendations from others.

Yes!! I love the all hands on deck platter. Especially when we get back from an excursion and we just want a small snack before dinner. Good call!
Room Service: All Hands on Deck (cheese platter w/ grapes and crackers), Warm chocolate chip cookies and milk at bed time.
s!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter