Disney Early Morning Magic - December

Tbiafore

Mouseketeer
Anyone know when dates for December will start showing up for Disney Early Morning Magic?

Anyone know when dates for December will start showing up for Disney Early Morning Magic?

Until a week ago, EMM dates had been being added on a rolling 180 day (really 190 if you count 180+10) basis. So far, no December dates have appeared yet (we can see through 12/12/2018). That either means 1) EMM will not be offered in December this year; or 2) it's now "off" a 180 rolling schedule. Both have happened in the past. My personal opinion is that they won't offer EMM in December, but that's just my guess.

FWIW, current/historical EMM date info can be found in this post: https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-“emm”-thread-–-mk-fantasyland-early-morning-magic-faqs-see-post-2-for-date-info-history.3651152/#post-58529655

Thanks for the info. I'm looking to book a December 8:00 breakfast at BoG and hoping to avoid EMM days if they offer them.

Last year, they did not have them in December, but the MK normal park hours started at 8am. It's possible they plan to have early park openings leading up to Christmas, and will not offer EMM in that time period.

I emailed and called Disney about December EMM and it was interesting because I got different answers from different customer service reps. One I spoke to on the phone confirmed there is no December EMM and she believes none will be added anytime soon but said to continue to check back and look because decisions change all the time and it could be as late as "September" and they may decide to add some dates to December. I would implore people who want EMM in December to email and/or call Disney and let them know that, sometimes squeaky wheels get greased.

In an emailed response to my questions, a cast member who I think doesn't really understand the EMM schedule told me today that there is no EMM after September of this year. Which is wrong, I don't think that cast member understood my question or doesn't understand the EMM schedule because it's on the calendar until the end of November. Perhaps they meant to write November but accidentally wrote September. Who knows? I just hope it does get on the calendar for December!

I’m 50/50 on it showing up. Last year it went 180 day mark up until October then stopped. And months later October showed up all at once with Tuesday and Thursday instead of Sunday and Tuesday. And I wasn’t expecting any for November this year since they didn’t have any last year, but they showed up. I feel like if they did do any, it would be spiratic.

I have been planning our first Disney trip for months and EMM was the center of one of our days. I’m just now finding out they may not offer it in December and am so upset bc I didn’t book alternative morning arrangements and now everything is gone. I’ve sent them an email. I guess I’ll keep checking just in case. Seriously upset. If there are times of year they never offer this, they really should say so on the website description.

I have been planning our first Disney trip for months and EMM was the center of one of our days. I’m just now finding out they may not offer it in December and am so upset bc I didn’t book alternative morning arrangements and now everything is gone. I’ve sent them an email. I guess I’ll keep checking just in case. Seriously upset. If there are times of year they never offer this, they really should say so on the website description.
I totally get you, I was showing my husband, planning our trip around it and then December never showed up. I have called and gotten different answers each time to the point where I was almost in tears (silly but the rep did not understand that I was trying to plan meals around it with other guests)

I totally get you, I was showing my husband, planning our trip around it and then December never showed up. I have called and gotten different answers each time to the point where I was almost in tears (silly but the rep did not understand that I was trying to plan meals around it with other guests)
Yes I am seriously upset. Especially considering I didn’t even think I needed to make other plans for that morning and now there is nothing.

Here is the response I got via email - at this time it has not been extended but please check back for updates. There have been no updates as of yet.

So...... we wait

I wouldn't be too upset. Last year, the week before they changed the hours to 8am - 6pm, so everyone who had booked PPO breakfasts either cancelled or had no advantage for it. We ended up getting to the park at 8:10am and rode Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Magic Carpets, Haunted Mansion AND met Jasmine all before 9am. I am still hoping for EMM, but if not, Disney is saving us $150 and we'll make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter