Disney Emoji Blitz

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by Rhie, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Rhie

Rhie Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust!

I just downloaded Disney Emoji Blitz and its so much fun. It's kind of a combination of TsumTsum and a match three game. Its live for Android and iPhone now. Anyone else play? :)

Jonas_Swe likes this.
  2. Zuzu03

Zuzu03 DIS Veteran

I downloaded it last night and started playing, but I don't get how you start using the emoji in my messages. I changed my keyboard to the Disney Emoji keyboard, but it doesn't show up anywhere. Are you on an Android phone?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Jonas_Swe

Jonas_Swe °o° DIS Veteran °o°

Yeah, I have the same issue. I can type the emojis in, but they don't seem to transfer / upload to the message text. :yoda:

5. Zuzu03

Zuzu03 DIS Veteran

I have to put them in, then "share" them in messenger, and it uploads them as a multimedia message. It's cumbersome.

6. Txshadow

Txshadow Retirement dreams...WDW and Golden Oak.

Loving the game, but am stuck on level 8. I can't seem to score the required 400,000 points in one game. Got so close at 380, 547 and I am one those people who refuse to buy their way out of levels. I wish I could use the emoji keyboard for Facebook postings and such but have enjoyed flooding my husbands text messages with assorted Disney emojis. It is sort of disappointing that they are sent as multi media messages instead of included among the words I type.

7. Zuzu03

Zuzu03 DIS Veteran

It took me ages, but I finally got that 400,000! I get frustrated with the 5 lives, it goes so fast!

Minniekins and Jonas_Swe like this.
  8. Tomcrossman

Tomcrossman Earning My Ears

Hi,

I finally got to 15,000 coins and wanted to unlock Donald Duck. I clicked the silver box and it gave me Sebastian !*&=?" How would I have unlocked Donald. Can I exchange Sebastian? I'm devastated.

9. xlsm

xlsm Snow White

I'm stuck on level 8...my mission is to score 700,000 in one game, but the highest I've been able to get is 679,000 with Kermit (point value 434) and all boosts activated. It's frustrating! I have an iphone and haven't had trouble getting the emojis into my regular text messages or anything, but I'm sad I can't post them in the comments or captions on instagram or in facebook comments, because I'd much rather use Ariel or Mickey with heart eyes to express my love of something than a plain ol' smiley, LOL!!

10. Disneyfn420

Disneyfn420 DIS Veteran

I'm on android. I finally figured out how to get to my emojis(it's a pain) but they keep disappearing. All that stay are Mickey. I have an email into support. They told me a bunch of things to try but still no luck. Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. In one person's review they said they disappear if you do a task kill(which ironically is something they tell you to do to fix the app). Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

11. Rhie

Rhie Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust!

Yea I have an Android. I just select the Disney Emoji Keyboard from input and languages under settings, open a Hangouts message and there they are for hangouts. For Messenger, I can only share it as a picture at the moment. It really isn't intuitive, I'll say that. I'm hoping that's just because its a new game, and they'll have better integration later.

I have Mickey, and I also won a half dozen others in the game. The are to the left of the mickey, and selecting one brings up all the emojis of that character.

12. kellyjeanie

kellyjeanie Grotesquely optimistic

You can't - it's random. If you buy a silver box you will get one of the random emojis outlined in silver, the gold box emojis have higher point values and better skills so they cost more. You just have to keep buying silver boxes until you get the one you want.

Bobby Frost likes this.
  13. MagicalPix

MagicalPix Disneyaholic

I'm trying to figure out the leaderboard. Do you guys know who the people on the leaderboard are if they are real or just fake (they're all emoji-type faces).... I can't figure that part out. Do you connect through game center? I signed in through Facebook, but that's it. On Tsum Tsum, I can compete with my kids and friends through Line. I'm just wondering if I can actually have people on my leaderboard who I actually know... makes it more fun that way :)
    Thanks ya'll!

14. Mickeyluver37

Mickeyluver37 Currently Disney Deprived

I finally did this this morning with no boosts, after wasting ever single one of my coins on boosts to try to get that far.

Now, I'm on level 9 and haven't seen a mission for 700k points? I do wonder if the missions are different because I've had character specific missions and we might not all have the same characters. I do not have Kermit. I have Tinkerbell from the gold box and she gives the best bonus, so I use her unless I have a mission telling me otherwise.

15. TinkerBrie

TinkerBrie DIS Veteran

I have been playing like a madwoman for days and I'm STILL on level 2! What am I missing??? It says 1/2 missions. How do I move ahead?

RangerPooh and Minniekins like this.
  16. skuttle

skuttle Counting down until our 1st DLR trip! June 2018!

I'm stuck on the 700K mission, but it's on Level 14 for me! I don't have kermit, but do have tink. Weird! I assumed the missions for each level were all the same. I have NO idea how to get 700K. I don't think I've ever gotten over 500k, and that was with all of the boosts. I may have to switch it with jewels.

17. skuttle

skuttle Counting down until our 1st DLR trip! June 2018!

You have to complete all of the missions for the level you are on to move to the next level.

Francogoofy likes this.
  18. kellyjeanie

kellyjeanie Grotesquely optimistic

I haven't seen the 700K mission yet and I'm level 14. It must be random?

Most of the people on my leaderboard look fake but I just noticed my sister pop up on mine! I don't know if anyone else on my Facebook is playing.

19. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I like the game, but I also wish using the emojis were a lot easier. I'm using an Android phone and it's a pretty cumbersome process. I have to go Settings -> System -> Languages and Input -> Default Keyboard -> All Languages (Emoji Blitz Keyboard). Then when I go to the built-in messaging app, I have create a new message, select the emoji I want and then share it with Messages. If I want to write letters, I have to change keyboards. If I wanted to add another emoji, I have to send the first emoji and text, the go through the whole Settings process again. Is there a faster way? Is there a way to get the emoji keyboard to display letters (they have numbers)?

DisneyNewbieDad likes this.
  20. xlsm

xlsm Snow White

FINALLY got over 700,000 points and moved on to level 9!! I took a screen shot, I was so proud!!

[​IMG]

21. AGJ9979

AGJ9979 Earning My Ears

I just downloaded the game today and am already OBSESSED!!! So much fun, and I will love having lots of Disney emojis while we are on our Disney vaca in December!
    :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016