• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Emoji Blitz

Have the graphics on this one felt "sticky" to anyone else? I've just had a hard time getting stuff to actually move in a timely manner, and it seems to get better when I turn the event off or do the daily challenge missions. (And I hate the pause that comes after you clear leaves and they place new ones)

Have the graphics on this one felt "sticky" to anyone else? I've just had a hard time getting stuff to actually move in a timely manner, and it seems to get better when I turn the event off or do the daily challenge missions. (And I hate the pause that comes after you clear leaves and they place new ones)
Yes. It seems like there is like a 1-2 second delay when new leaves come up. I notice it the most when I am trying to start my emoji's power up. I feel like I have to click it 3 times before it actually starts. I'm hoping it will only be an issue during the event.

Yeah I noticed it too, its really slow in between leaves.

I'm trying to finish the event, but I'm not sure if I will. I was away all weekend so didn't have much time to play.

Finished event and RF, bought 4 diamond boxes and no Meeko. I’ve got every emoji in the game so far, have levels and collections maxed. But considering how difficult they are now making it, I may be coming to the end of my time on DEB. Seems like it’s rigged to force people to spend more money. Kind of takes away the fun.

Didn't finish RF - kept crashing and freezing or not crediting that I cleared enough leaves then making me restart. Between that and the annoying delay, I didn't bother.

I have reached the 5th and final box on the third level of Rainbow Falls 3x now and passed each time. Still no reward. Anyone else experience this?

Edit- got Pocahontas on the next (5th) round that I played. Don't know if that was a glitch but it was annoying.

Also noticed that the leaves and characters were slow to load as others mentioned.

Anyone have an issue during the RF of finishing a level and the app stays on the Time's Up screen forever?!!?
It's happening for me on the #1 mission on the fourth screen (the second gold box one, last screen before the diamond box).
I've tried force closing the app & restating it as well as powering down my iPhone, and I still get stuck everytime.
It's also weird that the objective for that just says "This is your mission objective."
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

RF was glitchy for me too - but in a good way... I am pretty sure when I completed the first level on the 4th screen, it completes the whole screen for me. I was not complaining.

Anyone have an issue during the RF of finishing a level and the app stays on the Time's Up screen forever?!!?
It's happening for me on the #1 mission on the fourth screen (the second gold box one, last screen before the diamond box).
I've tried force closing the app & restating it as well as powering down my iPhone, and I still get stuck everytime.
It's also weird that the objective for that just says "This is your mission objective."
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

That's what I'm getting too. Can't make progress.

Yep, mine is stuck, too! I completed the 4th Rainbow Falls screen, opened the gold chest...and then it didn’t profess. Left me on mission 5, so I replayed that, then it dumped me back to mission 1. I can’t seem to move off that. In fact, it won’t even tell me how many leaves are needed, just says “This is your mission.” And it freezes at the end of each game so I have to close and restart. Grrr!

Yep, mine is stuck, too! I completed the 4th Rainbow Falls screen, opened the gold chest...and then it didn’t profess. Left me on mission 5, so I replayed that, then it dumped me back to mission 1. I can’t seem to move off that. In fact, it won’t even tell me how many leaves are needed, just says “This is your mission.” And it freezes at the end of each game so I have to close and restart. Grrr!
I got through the gold and it kept me at level 5. Then i played again and it froze on times up. This is really frustrating. I got enough extra lives on free spins so I thought I could finish after all....but I guess not.

Yeah, I got through about 60% of the RF before it glitched out and would not let me progress. I probably would have gotten a third Pocahontas (one diamond box, and one finishing the initial 25 chests). I'm calling it quits on RF for the night, and won't worry about getting all the emojis. I'm missing enough that I would never get the whole set anyway, so instead I am working on getting all of the collection II golds before moving on to a different set.

I actually tried to contact support, but that gave me a failure notice!

I contacted support, but got a canned response something like “we typically respond within 48 hours” - so, no help to finish Rainbow Falls tonight.

Because I was bored this morning, I spent about 20 minutes making a spreadsheet of all the gold box emojis that I either have, or can get. (I did not count ones that you get for completing groups, or any other ones that I could not theoretically get by buying a random gold, I, II or III box). There are 131 emojis I can get at any given time, and I need 65,550,000 more coins to max everything out. By comparison, I have earned about 9,120,000 for just the gold to date. . . .

Last edited:
Yes. It seems like there is like a 1-2 second delay when new leaves come up. I notice it the most when I am trying to start my emoji's power up. I feel like I have to click it 3 times before it actually starts. I'm hoping it will only be an issue during the event.
Yes, I was having the glitches too, but I thought it was my phone. Glad to know it wasn’t just me.

Has anyone got the Mulan team challenge that was supposed to start today? I’ve tried updating and nothing

Mine loaded this morning. Asked me to do an update and then it was there. Thought that I was going to get a Star Wars game but it was Mulan. Guess if there is a SW challenge might be next week (May 4th, lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter