Disney Enchanted Tales

Featherduster still wandering uselessly. Now it's asking me to have Hans distribute cloaks for Carol (I did Frozen last), but that's not even an option in his list. Not locked, just non existent. And I've got all the Frozen characters that I could be working on, but I have to pass level 25 to get them. Ugh.

Featherduster still wandering uselessly. Now it's asking me to have Hans distribute cloaks for Carol (I did Frozen last), but that's not even an option in his list. Not locked, just non existent. And I've got all the Frozen characters that I could be working on, but I have to pass level 25 to get them. Ugh.

Guess I have the same problem, only with my Belle quest. I thought maybe I had to unlock wardrobe first, but now that I have the wardrobe unlocked I still can't let Bell stay in her room. The option is not in the list. I contacted customer support, but got no reply so far.

For those stuck in limbo land, maybe it works if you go via the quest screen? I sometimes had it in the past that I couldn't find a task in the list of the character and it only worked after I tapped 'go' in the quest.

For those stuck in limbo land, maybe it works if you go via the quest screen? I sometimes had it in the past that I couldn't find a task in the list of the character and it only worked after I tapped 'go' in the quest.

Thank you for the tip, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It only brings me in belle's activity menu and still there is no option "let Belle stay in her room".

Thank you for the tip, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It only brings me in belle's activity menu and still there is no option "let Belle stay in her room".

I believe Belle needs to have her cloak outfit on to do this task so it may not be in her regular list.

As for me, i had just unlocked Conli, and he's frozen on the 20h 10m screen. :(

I believe Belle needs to have her cloak outfit on to do this task so it may not be in her regular list.

As for me, i had just unlocked Conli, and he's frozen on the 20h 10m screen. :(

Mmm that might be correct since she wears a cloak in the quest screen. But I haven't unlocked the cloak outfit yet....so I can't choose a cloak option.

Conli locked as well? So it's not an event problem. Looks like it happens to the first new character you unlock.

They fixed the 20h10min bug on my game (for featherduster at least). The game crashed on me and when I reloaded it was fixed. Hopefully that means its fixed for everybody else too.

I had the feather duster issue also. I emailed them on Saturday morning and they were able to fix it by Sunday night.

They just fixed my featherduster tonight. Hoping they can fix my missing task for Hans next.

How did you get your game fixed? Was it through support center? They have not replied back yet i wrote sunday. Have the feather duster issue.

Where can get i get mistletoe from?
You can get mistletoe from the flower shop and once unlocked, from the feather duster on an 8 hour quest. Be prepared for a long wait though . Took me 5 days to get all the feathers needed for the feather duster so she could help with the mistletoe. Got lucky that she dropped it on her first try so I had all of them for day 6 with the two that dropped from the flower shop.

I have a problem with the featherduster. She is unlocked but she still does not work. Is this some kind of error? All day it has said that it takes 20 hours and 10 minutes to craft. And it also says items required to craft. But the rest is blank. There are no items to collect. Why does this happen?

I have a problem with the featherduster. She is unlocked but she still does not work. Is this some kind of error? All day it has said that it takes 20 hours and 10 minutes to craft. And it also says items required to craft. But the rest is blank. There are no items to collect. Why does this happen?
Scroll up a bit, more people had this problem, e-mail support and ask their help to fix it.

I had the mistletoe quicker than expected, all from the flowershop in about 2 days. Same for the feathers. Got lucky I guess

Like you can't use the feather duster? Because I just unlocked her and she's running around and I'm supposed to make her do something but when I click on her it tells me I'm supposed to craft her something but nothing's there and I'm really confused.

Like you can't use the feather duster? Because I just unlocked her and she's running around and I'm supposed to make her do something but when I click on her it tells me I'm supposed to craft her something but nothing's there and I'm really confused.
That happens to mine as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter