Disney Enchanted Tales

The same thing happened to me as well. I emailed support and have not heard back yet.

Everybody is stuck at level 25. The only reason I'm lucky enough to be able to welcome Olaf, Sven, and Kristoff now is because I started with the Frozen story first. I think most people started with the Beauty and the Beast story.

For me I'm stuck waiting for the Snuggly Duckling once I'm allowed to go to level 26. Tangled was the last story I started. I think some people have already been able to get stuff like the Snuggly Duckling, the Palace Dungeon, Pottery Kiln and some of these others I can't get to until they let us past level 25.
I think you are right. I started with Rapunzel and I have the Snuggly Duckling. I really wish I had started with Frozen. I'm not even up to collecting carrots yet. I' m still working on the rotunda and featherduster.

Just a heads up .. level 20 is the max. They currently don't let you level up after level 20. I personally don't remember being st in my quests quite often. I don't mind being stalled and having to accumulate coins to move forward. TSome of the tasks can be kind of long and some of the low chance items can be har you consider that you only need to find the items 1 time to welcome the character it's hard to complain. It's not like on DMK where you have to keep finding the same items for the same characters for weeks in order to level them up too.
I don't know if Apple is different, but I DO have to keep finding the same item over and over and over and I've been working on the wardrobe for 3 weeks now because I can't get the items to drop. I play a couple hours every day. Very frustrating.

Conli? So you started the Tangled story already? I saved that for 3rd. I started with frozen then went to beauty and the beast. That is why you are getting asked to level up first is because you are doing the more advanced story ahead of the earlier stories.
which one is Conli? Which building is Conli associated with?

which one is Conli? Which building is Conli associated with?

Pretty certain he's associated with the Guard Tower :)

Is anyone else finding it takes forever to get enough pinecones to buy any of the winter items? So far all I have been able to buy is the rotunda and a street lamp (just now), and I play quite a lot and have a lot of characters :( am I missing something?

Pretty certain he's associated with the Guard Tower :)

Is anyone else finding it takes forever to get enough pinecones to buy any of the winter items? So far all I have been able to buy is the rotunda and a street lamp (just now), and I play quite a lot and have a lot of characters :( am I missing something?

No, the prices of the objects are kinda high. It also seems to go slower as only characters, the rotunda and the market give cones. You are now used to every building and character to give you coins normally, a bit of false perspective. My next is 2 lanterns, one more mistletoe to decorate the rotunda. Which was a fun idea to give you a purpose in the game next to characters and their costumes

I also have the craft issue with Featherduster :(.

I do have another problem someone might be able to help with. For the Belle mail quest I have to help Belle stay in her room (after beast summons her for diner). I can't select this action when I tap on Belle. Anyone who encountered the same problem and knows how to fix this?

I also have the craft issue with Featherduster :(.

I do have another problem someone might be able to help with. For the Belle mail quest I have to help Belle stay in her room (after beast summons her for diner). I can't select this action when I tap on Belle. Anyone who encountered the same problem and knows how to fix this?

I don't anticipate they'll be fixing the featherduster problem any time soon. I still haven't even heard back from customer support and it's getting close to 48 hours since I contacted them. Kind of sucks because there is only so many days in the event and for every day she is unusable we lose a day of the event without making any progress.

If you can see the action for Belle but can't select it then it's possible the action might need something added to your map first (a building, decor, or something)?

The prices on the Event items are ridiculous. There is no way possible no matter how much time you spend on the game collecting pinecones that you'll ever be able to get all the event items. At this point I'll feel lucky just to be able to get all the items needed for the quests. I've managed to get 2 market stalls and the rotunda so far. I'll get the 3rd market stall today then its on to saving for the 3 xmas trees (one for each story) that are needed to continue my quests. At 27,000+ cones per tree it will probably take 6 days of collecting pinecones to be able to afford the 3 trees.

Finally down to my last carrot. 1 more carrot and I can unlock Sven and be done collecting items to add characters. (I unlocked Olaf and Kristoff already). I should hopefully get that last carrot shortly.

Then I can focus all of my characters on collecting pinecones (if they have a pinecone task) besides the occasional story line quest.

My next is 2 lanterns, one more mistletoe to decorate the rotunda. Which was a fun idea to give you a purpose in the game next to characters and their costumes

I sort of like how you can switch back and forth between the Xmas decor and regular decor on the Rotunda. The Xmas decor gives you a larger amount of cones but its 5 hours between collection times. The regular decor you collect every few minutes. I set it to Xmas over night and regular during the day if i'm checking in on the game often.

I don't anticipate they'll be fixing the featherduster problem any time soon. I still haven't even heard back from customer support and it's getting close to 48 hours since I contacted them. Kind of sucks because there is only so many days in the event and for every day she is unusable we lose a day of the event without making any progress.

If you can see the action for Belle but can't select it then it's possible the action might need something added to your map first (a building, decor, or something)?

I haven't received an answer either. I was thinking the same thing about the timelimit on this event. I can't continu with the storyline and also need Featherduster for mistletoe....can't complete the rotunda this way :(

I will wait an see if I get belle's action After unlocking the wardrobe!

I'm experiencing same issue with feather duster: 20h 10m
I was able to do the feather dusters story, but now that I just unlocked Gerda it's doing the same thing, the items to craft blank screen. So now I can't do anything with her character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter