Market stall (can't remember, but I believe) 18,000
Julebukk is 25,561 pine cones
Winter Urns are 14,950 pine cones
Winter Lamps are 17,544 pine cones
Winter Festival Trees (for all 3 stories) are 20,340 pine cones
Yule Log is 24,205 pine cones
Winter Pond is 35,595 pine cones
Nutcracker Soldier is 26,591 pine cones

The earning is the same by the looks of it.

Can you all do me a favor and send in a complaint about the high prices and the different prices per player? The more complaints they receive the more likely they might change it or not do it again in the future.

And now after seeing these differences, I will add a negative rating in Google Play.

Julebukk is 20,340 pine cones
Winter Urns are 10,662 pine cones
Winter Lamps are 12,560 pine cones
Winter Festival Trees (for all 3 stories) are 14,950 pine cones
Yule Log is 18,713 pine cones
Winter Pond is 28,375 pine cones
Nutcracker Soldier is 21,595 pine cones

My costs are so far below yours. This is absurd and absolutely MUST be a glitch to the game. Why would my stuff costs half the cost of yours? What level are you, is it possible its linked to how far along you are in the game?

It does seem absurd and there is no way I could possibly earn enough pine cones to get all that stuff.

I'm maxed out at level 25 and I have all the characters and buildings that I can possible have added to the map.

My tasks pay out the same amount of pine cones as yours (from your other post)

Can you all do me a favor and send in a complaint about the high prices and the different prices per player? The more complaints they receive the more likely they might change it or not do it again in the future.

And now after seeing these differences, I will add a negative rating in Google Play.

I did email them again to point out the different prices and to try to get an explanation. I explained to them that they are pissing people off and that if they are charging me more because I added some premium items it isn't fair. I added the items to make it easier to advance not harder. I also gave them a link to this forum so they can see that I'm not making this stuff up. Last time I complained about the cost of diamond items during the fall event they gave me some lame excuse (they said if I wanted to be charged less I had to spend more) and they basically told me not to listen to people on message boards.

I have yet to rate the game, but I would definitely consider giving it a very low rating now. I can't recommend a game to other people that isn't providing a fair game play environment for everybody playing.

@liljc I think you are the most active player here. The more you play, the higher your prices it seems. Very weird way for Disney to repay loyalty.
I just did the math and I'm going to add another complaint. You are definitely more screwed than I am.

Yulebukk
L: 30,197 pine cones
S: 20,340 pine cones
K: 25,561 pine cones
L pays 48% more than S and 18% more than K
K pays 25% more than S

Winter urn
L: 16,562 pine cones
S: 10,662 pine cones
K: 14,950 pine cones
L pays 55% more than S and 11% more than K
K pays 40% more than S

Winter lamps
L: 22,046 pine cones
S: 12,560 pine cones
K: 17,544 pine cones
L pays 75% more than S and 25% more than K
K pays 40% more than S

Winter trees
L: 27,389 pine cones
S: 14,950 pine cones
K: 20,340 pine cones
L pays 83% more than S and 35% more than K
K pays 36% more than S

Yule log
L: 36,706 pine cones
S: 18,713 pine cones
K: 24,205 pine cones
L pays 48% more than S and 18% more than K
K pays 25% more than S

Winter pond
L: 40,470 pine cones
S: 28,375 pine cones
K: 35,595 pine cones
L pays 42% more than S and 13% more than K
K pays 25% more than S

Nutcracker soldier:
L: 33,293 pine cones
S: 21,595 pine cones
K: 26,591 pine cones
L pays 54% more than S and 25% more than K
K pays 23% more than S

I'm sending in a complaint about how expensive all of the pinecone items are too. I love the game, but I realistically won't be able to earn enough pinecones to buy everything. The items were priced far better during the Jasmine and fall event. Maybe if enough of us say something, they'll lower the prices.

I'm new here, found the board through Google as I'm starting to get over it! Lol
Seems like a lot here are having similar issues

I started the game not long after if began, I'm on level 25 and have been since before Jasmins event.

I started with beauty and the beast, then tangled, frozen last. I have 254k coins and nothing to do with them

I've unlocked the feather duster and have to collect one more mistletoe to unlock the decorated rotunda- at 8hrs each attempt and lots of failed attempts it's taking ages
Bought 2x winter lanterns and 1x winter urn

I have 31 characters, 25 can collect pinecones and it's still taking forever to purchase enough!

Julebukk 25561
Urn 14950
Lantern 17544
Christmas trees 20340
Yule log 24205
Pond 35595
Nutcracker 26951

Julebukk is 20,340 pine cones
Winter Urns are 10,662 pine cones
Winter Lamps are 12,560 pine cones
Winter Festival Trees (for all 3 stories) are 14,950 pine cones
Yule Log is 18,713 pine cones
Winter Pond is 28,375 pine cones
Nutcracker Soldier is 21,595 pine cones

At level 23, here is my cost of the same items:

Julebukk is 25,478 pine cones
Winter Urns are 12,442 pine cones
Winter Lanterns are 16,562 pine cones
Winter Festival Trees (for all 3 stories) are 22,046 pine cones
Yule Log is 31,707 pine cones
Winter Pond is 34,958 pine cones
Nutcracker Soldier is 28,759 pine cone
Market stall is 12,285

This is ridiculous! I thought it was great that the time on the event was quite long at 29 days; that it would be fun to collect the items and complete the quests. I had no idea it would take so much time and effort to complete the event. This is getting to be stressful! Not exactly what you look for in a fun game!

Do you think it depends on what platform we play on or what part of the world we play from?

Anyone else's movie reel disappeared? The one where each day you can watch an add 5x and get 75 coins?

I don't currently need more coins but assumeably at some point they'll release more levels and I will be.

I don't have ad reels but maybe that's because I am not in the US.

I finally got a 'n honest answer from Disney in which they admit that the more you play, the more you have to pay. So I replied that I stop playing the game till the event is over as it's not fun when you know you can't reach your goal. And if after the event is over level 26 is not opened I will delete the game.

hey guys as you know i had topped out at lvl 25 but after starting the new event and unlocking featherduster it glitched and i lost my game and had to restart.

since that happened i got my first sale where i was charged 3.99 for each building (more than some others) i also just got notification of another sale event wich is going for 4 days and is selling holiday goose for 1.29, 3 on offer plus a winter bundle box containing 150 diamonds and a bonus for 6.49 - let me know if you guys got this offer also

my prices are significantly lower for all the christmas decos but i assume its because im have only made it to lvl 11 and dont have many characters with the ability to earn pinecones hence i believe there is a correllation in the pricing but still i think when offering sales they should all be priced the same and also offered at the same time no use everyone getting a sale on all critters last event but i still have to purchase all mine for 60 diamonds still........

I also got the winter bonus bundle offer of 150 diamonds and a bonus for £3.99. Has anyone purchased the bundle yet and can say what the bonus is? Not sure if it's worth buying yet (although it's 25 diamonds more that you usually get at £3.99!)

Yes I have that offer
AUS$1.49 goose
$7.99 winter bundle
Seems they're turning the game into being about spending real $$ to progress rather than playing
If that's the case I'm not interested

I'm a little late to the discussion, but here are my prices and information (all prices in pine cones, unless otherwise noted):
Level 23 (mostly a daily player, usually twice per day)
Market Stall: 17,550
Julebukk: 21,595
Winter Urns: 11,594
Winter Lantern: 13,560
Winter Festival Trees: 16,408 (all)
Yule Log: 20,340
Winter Pond: 29,832
Nutcracker Soldier: 22,883
Winter Decoration Basket: 399
Winter Gift Bag: 940
Winter Premium Gift Box: 24 gems
Winter Festival Pyramid: 177 gems

The offers changed, but currently:
Winter Bundle Box (150 Diamonds + Bonus): $4.99
Holiday Goose: $0.99

I have to admit, it's taken me until yesterday to finally unlock the Featherduster. Given how expensive everything is and how long it's taking to collect the necessary items, I'm not even sure it's worth it play the event. I played the Jasmine event pretty intensely, but it didn't seem to really add much to the game in the end. (I was really expecting some kind of reward for completing the event, but there wasn't anything. The progress bar just filled up and it ended.) I'd like to add the Footstool to my game, but I don't even recognize the other two characters!

Last edited:
The holiday geese help a lot. They pay out 10 pine cones each every 3 minutes... just sort of stinks that you have to pay real money to get them. Still without those I'd struggle to complete this event. It is way too much work to try to complete this event because of the prices, but I'm determined to try to do it.

I just finished welcoming Gerda. I'll let you all know what items are needed to get through her quest log. I am going to save the pine cones I have at this point and try to buy whatever is needed to finish her quests rather than buy one of the xmas trees. I think adding the new characters has to take priority over the side quests involving the xmas trees for now.

I just opened the winter bundle box, which I paid 7.99 AUD for, and the "free gift" was 2500 coins and a smaller amount of experience. What a waste!
What's the point in calling it a winter box if it doesn't give a winter item or even pine cones?? :mad:

I just opened the winter bundle box, which I paid 7.99 AUD for, and the "free gift" was 2500 coins and a smaller amount of experience. What a waste!
What's the point in calling it a winter box if it doesn't give a winter item or even pine cones?? :mad:

You sure it didn't pay out 2,500 pine cones? I thought for sure the bonus would be pine cones. Maybe the "bonus" changes each time?

You sure it didn't pay out 2,500 pine cones? I thought for sure the bonus would be pine cones. Maybe the "bonus" changes each time?

Yeah it was definitely coins for me, I checked my pine cone count before and after in case I missed it. I thought it would be too, that was why I bought it! Maybe it changes but I don't think I'll pay another $8 to find out haha, I hope other people have better luck!

There is officially NO way I can complete the event at this point. I too am stuck at level 25, with Kristoff almost unlocked, Olaf being built, and only a few more items left that I can get before being stuck in the main questMy current costs in the game are:
Yulebukk are 30,197 pine cones each
Winter Urns are 16,562 pine cones each
Winter Lanterns are 22,046 pine cones each
Winter Festival Trees (for all 3 stories) are 27,389 pine cones each
Yule Logs are 36,706 pine cones each
Winter Pond is 40,470 pine cones
Nutcracker Soldiers are 33,293 pine cones each

I skipped over the winter lanterns since buying 2 would be 44,092 and the winter festival trees are less. Bought the market and 1 tree for the bookkeeper. His quest needs to wrap and deliver gifts for 4-6 hours for each, and then you have to decorate the tavern the same way as the rotunda. Apparently I need to spend all day the next 3 days doing 10 min quests to get the lanterns so I can even see the other 3 characters we need to unlock? ARG!!

I have never had a problem finishing all the other timed events days before the end while only playing casually, but at this rate I'll only be able to get another 2 quests in before the event!

Yeah it was definitely coins for me, I checked my pine cone count before and after in case I missed it. I thought it would be too, that was why I bought it! Maybe it changes but I don't think I'll pay another $8 to find out haha, I hope other people have better luck!
It was definitely experience, coins and gems. The Winter Bundle doesn't have anything to do with the current event, it's just a discount pack of the regular items we need to move forward in the game. It's just unfortunately named.

In response to the unfair pricing, I'm level 25. Did Tangled then Frozen then Beauty and these are my prices:

Winter Fir/Yule Festival/Winter Festival Tree - 18,713
Nutcracker Soldier - 25,561
Winter Urn - 13,560
Julebukk - 24,205
Winter Lantern - 16,408
Winter Market Stall - 18,350
Yule Log - 22,883
Winter Pond - 33,426
Winter Pyramid - 128 Gems

I have found that doing the shorter timed tasks when I know I'm going to be on a lot during a period of time helps rack up the pinecones (got 3,800 this afternoon) (2 half hour tasks gives 52PC vs 1 full hour task of 40PC) and the holiday geese help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter