Disney Enchanted Tales

Can anyone tell me what the event tasks are for Tangled and which Tangled characters and buildings will be needed?

I finally reached lvl 15 and am now working on unlocking Cosworth. It looks like he's needed for a series of event tasks but I should be able to make it in time. However I've barely started Tangled (only have Rapunzel and Mother Gothel unlocked, and not enough gold to build anything beyond the parsnip farm yet) and I worry that I won't be able to do any event tasks for Tangled other than Gunther.

Can anyone tell me what the event tasks are for Tangled and which Tangled characters and buildings will be needed?

I finally reached lvl 15 and am now working on unlocking Cosworth. It looks like he's needed for a series of event tasks but I should be able to make it in time. However I've barely started Tangled (only have Rapunzel and Mother Gothel unlocked, and not enough gold to build anything beyond the parsnip farm yet) and I worry that I won't be able to do any event tasks for Tangled other than Gunther.

In the Harvest event, you could place buildings that were in a story you hadn't opened. However you couldn't get masks for characters you had not unlocked. You do need Conli for the Christmas tree task (it didn't appear until he was available). The consensus though is to do the feather duster tasks first and getting to the end of them is no mean feat.

This may sound like a silly question, but does anyone know what will happen to the building decorations when the event finishes? Mostly wondering if the decorating is still in progress when the event ends, will we be able to finish collecting wreaths etc?
Judging from past events, you can only keep characters/buildings/decorations if you unlock them before the event ends. Unfortunately, anything in progress will be removed from the quilt..

Does anyone know for sure if Olaf, Sven and Kristoff are still available after the current event ? I'd rather not waste time unlocking them if it's not necessary.

Judging from past events, you can only keep characters/buildings/decorations if you unlock them before the event ends. Unfortunately, anything in progress will be removed from the quilt..
Aww that's kinda lame :( thanks for the heads up!

In the Harvest event, you could place buildings that were in a story you hadn't opened. However you couldn't get masks for characters you had not unlocked. You do need Conli for the Christmas tree task (it didn't appear until he was available). The consensus though is to do the feather duster tasks first and getting to the end of them is no mean feat.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but who's Conli (or rather, which building does he come with)? I figure if it's a character that unlocks at some impossibly high level for me, then I might as well concentrate on other things.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but who's Conli (or rather, which building does he come with)? I figure if it's a character that unlocks at some impossibly high level for me, then I might as well concentrate on other things.

Guard Tower (from Tangled), but I don't remember when it unlocked.

Guard Tower (from Tangled), but I don't remember when it unlocked.
Ohh ok, thank you so much! I should have the tower unlocked next level, so I will save my gold until then. There's several other buildings and characters that become available, but I don't have the gold to build them all, so it really helps to know which one to go for first

Almost to second Nut Cracker.
I purchased the 3 Christmas trees and did all 3 building quests.
After the Bishop I got a second frozen quest line with Kai.
I been told i can decorate beast's castle which I purchased yesterday.
Are there any other character quest lines?
Any other building decorating?

Ohh ok, thank you so much! I should have the tower unlocked next level, so I will save my gold until then. There's several other buildings and characters that become available, but I don't have the gold to build them all, so it really helps to know which one to go for first

You're welcome ;)

Does anyone know for sure if Olaf, Sven and Kristoff are still available after the current event ? I'd rather not waste time unlocking them if it's not necessary.

Yes, for me they were available to unlock at level 25 before the event started, so they should be there when it ends. And I can confirm that none of them give pinecones, so if you need to, you can hold off on them until the event is over.

Yes, for me they were available to unlock at level 25 before the event started, so they should be there when it ends. And I can confirm that none of them give pinecones, so if you need to, you can hold off on them until the event is over.

Good to know, thank you so much !

Can someone give me a rough time estimate of the quest lengths to get to Footstool? I want to see if it is even a possibility timewise, with only 7 days, 19 hours to go.
I just got gerda's julebuks and am halfway through her 4 hour quest, so what are the times of her next 2 quests to get the building and what are gunther's quest lengths, assuming I can unlock him?

Hi all... I'm on my way to unlock Gunther (Gathering 10 remaining logs and already get all other items). I'm also in the midst of Cogsworth task which is collecting items to unlock decoration for Beast Castle.

Should I concentrate on the Cogsworth task to decorate the beast castle or collect pinecones to buy Nutscraker for Gunther? After unlock Gunther, is it he got 2 quest books also then only can get the foodstool?

Has anyone purchased Belle's winter pond? I was wanting to get it but I guess I need to buy those Julebukk (donkey statue things) to unlock Gunther and then the footstool?

A little over halfway to my second nutcracker. Sigh. Does Gunther's second quest book make me buy anything with puinecones? I sure hope not. If I can manage to unlock footstool then I'm done until this event is over. I'm just not interested in decorating. Give me the characters and let me out!

Hello everyone, I'm almost done with the main character quest for this event, still have the three Xmas Trees quests on hold while I wait for Beast's Castle to decorate (those pomanders are IMPOSSIBLE to get!), here is a recap of the last steps of the Event in case someone needs it (sorry it doesn't go further back but I didn't take notes of what was happening before then):

Gunther "Interior Motives"
- 4/4 -- place 2 nutcracker soldiers (for me 26,951 PC each)

Gunther "Winter By Design"
- 1/3 -- 3H task
- 2/3 -- 6H + 2H
- 3/3 -- 10 min

now you get to place the Castle Dog House (revenue: 13 PC every 30 min) and the new character quest starts:

Footstool "Winter Wonderland"
- 1/3 -- unlock Footstool, items needed: 35 snowflakes (green), 23 mittens (blue), 16 boots (purple), 7 pillows (pink)
- 2/3 -- 4H + 5 min + place 1 yule log (for me 24,205 PC)
- 3/3 -- 1H + 8H + place the Winter Pond (for me 35,595 PC)

at the end of this quest you get a special gift called "Winter Prize Chest" which takes 12H to be ready and will reward 10 diamonds, 500 XP and 41 coins
finally the last quest starts:

Belle "Cold Comfort"
- 1/5 -- 10 min + 30 min
- 2/5 -- 4H
- 3/5 -- 2H (Belle & Footstool "Play in the Snow")
- 4/5 -- 3H (Belle's other new task "Make Snow Angels")
- 5/5 -- place the yule log + 4H

my bar for the Winter Holiday Event now looks full but it doesn't say "Completed" because I'm still missing the building decorations, I'll try to unlock as many items as possible in the next week but with the rate pomanders have dropped since I started decorating the Castle it's going to be very hard if not impossible.

I want to thank other players for suggesting to put all possible characters on 10 min quests, it really helped me boost up the PC income and get to this point with a full week to spare; had I done so from the very beginning of the Event I would have been able to decorate the buildings as the Event went on making earning PC much easier, no doubt this was the intent of developers when they planned it. what bothers me the most is that items for decorations are even harder to get than wild amounts of PC, especially because if you need 34 wreaths for, let's say, 3 buildings you cannot earn up to 102 wreaths; once you reach the 34 you need for building 1 you stop earning them until you unlock said building, then space for 34 more opens up. add this to the fact that purple items are often way harder to get than pink ones due to the fact that only a handful of characters can earn them and their tasks are insanely long, and you get why this update has been beautifully designed but very frustrating to play. <-- part of this is what I wrote to the customer service, I had to contact them for a glitch that they weren't able to fix (the Fairy's quest that rewards PC if you purchase diamonds didn't trigger for me) and thought I would give them my input, there cannot be another Event like this one or I'll stop playing.

do you think we'll get to keep all the extra XP we accumulated since reaching the 25th level? let's say I have 3 characters on boot earning tasks and I'm only missing 1, if I free them all one after the other and they all drop a boot, I do get to keep those extra 2 boots, I cannot see them anywhere of course, but the next time I'll need to earn boots those two will already show in the unlock character screen.

someone asked which building Conli came with (the clumsy guard from Tangled), it's the Guard Tower.
such a relief to know that Kristoff, Sven and Olaf don't perform PC earning tasks: I still have them unavailable because I started Frozen last and spent so much time at the beginning of this Event mooning over them and feeling frustrated thinking how many PC I wasn't earning as a result of that choice.

also a recommendation to everyone NEVER DELETE THE APP FROM YOUR DEVICE or you will lose all progress.

Last edited:
I'm on Gunther's first quest book and I have enough coins to unlock new regular character from Tangled. Which character would be the most useful for unlocking Footstool - Stabbington Brother, Maximus (horse) or that short dude with white beard (unlocks with Boathouse)?

do you think we'll get to keep all the extra XP we accumulated since reaching the 25th level? let's say I have 3 characters on boot earning tasks and I'm only missing 1, if I free them all one after the other and they all drop a boot, I do get to keep those extra 2 boots, I cannot see them anywhere of course, but the next time I'll need to earn boots those two will already show in the unlock character screen.

Somehow I don't believe that would work. I think that you'll lost xp, but that's just my hunch- I'm on 24th level and I'll stop playing after the winter event and continue after they fix the game. I don't want to throw away hard earned xp.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter