Disney Enchanted Tales

Shorty is definitely able to earn pillows (pink) on his 8H task, the Stabbington Bros. can earn mittens (blue) with their 2H task. Maximus helps with PC because he can get on 30 min earning tasks, but I don't remember him giving anything special for Footstool.
I'm on Gunther's first quest book and I have enough coins to unlock new regular character from Tangled. Which character would be the most useful for unlocking Footstool - Stabbington Brother, Maximus (horse) or that short dude with white beard (unlocks with Boathouse)?

Somehow I don't believe that would work. I think that you'll lost xp, but that's just my hunch- I'm on 24th level and I'll stop playing after the winter event and continue after they fix the game. I don't want to throw away hard earned xp.

I finally got the guard's tower and working on unlocking Conli now! Are there any other characters or buildings required for the event from Tangled? Does it have a castle to decorate at the end too?

do you think we'll get to keep all the extra XP we accumulated since reaching the 25th level?

XP = experience?
No I don't believe so from my experience
A while ago the game was capped at level 20, I reached it, earnt all the stars to fill the counter and was there for a few weeks before more levels opened. I thought perhaps this would mean a few levels would unlock due to my accumulated stars, but it didn't. Only one level unlocked and I was back to 0 stars
Frustrating but I doubt they would've changed it, people seem to be going through the game faster than they anticipated and it seems they're doing as much as they can to slow us down

Hello everyone,
Belle "Cold Comfort"
- 1/5 -- 10 min + 30 min
- 2/5 -- 4H
- 3/5 -- 2H (Belle & Footstool "Play in the Snow")
- 4/5 -- 3H (Belle's other new task "Make Snow Angels")
- 5/5 -- place the yule log + 4H
also a recommendation to everyone NEVER DELETE THE APP FROM YOUR DEVICE or you will lose all progress.

Thank you for the details on the quests! If you've finished Belles last quest, did you get anything special for completing it or just a diamond?
And oh gosh, losing my progress is a big worry! I wish they'd connect us to some kind of accounts so they could be backed up :guilty: does anyone know of another way to save?

I just installed the update on my iPad and the game loaded without any difficulties (for me at least). I didn't see any changes (I was kind of hoping the prices would go down for the Event items, :rotfl: but no such luck).

I just installed the update on my iPad and the game loaded without any difficulties (for me at least). I didn't see any changes (I was kind of hoping the prices would go down for the Event items, :rotfl: but no such luck).
Thank you for the update! Was hoping it would (at least) run smoothly. And I was really hoping for cheaper event items too!!! :hyper2:

On a semi-related note, I did write to customer services about the different prices and high costs of this Event and got this response:
We don't have any exact numbers, but there are a few different variables that come into play for item values within the app. For example, characters unlocked, progress within the story lines, amount of quilt sections, and total level can all make a different in the costs of items within the game.

We have heard a lot of feedback about the high costs of items and have been passing this along to our development team to check into further. Please keep an eye out for another app update from them over the next little while!

So while I don't think that means anything will change for this Event, hopefully it means any future Event will have more reasonably priced items.

Hello everyone, I'm almost done with the main character quest for this event, still have the three Xmas Trees quests on hold while I wait for Beast's Castle to decorate (those pomanders are IMPOSSIBLE to get!), here is a recap of the last steps of the Event in case someone needs it (sorry it doesn't go further back but I didn't take notes of what was happening before then):

Gunther "Interior Motives"
- 4/4 -- place 2 nutcracker soldiers (for me 26,951 PC each)

Gunther "Winter By Design"
- 1/3 -- 3H task
- 2/3 -- 6H + 2H
- 3/3 -- 10 min

now you get to place the Castle Dog House (revenue: 13 PC every 30 min) and the new character quest starts:

Footstool "Winter Wonderland"
- 1/3 -- unlock Footstool, items needed: 35 snowflakes (green), 23 mittens (blue), 16 boots (purple), 7 pillows (pink)
- 2/3 -- 4H + 5 min + place 1 yule log (for me 24,205 PC)
- 3/3 -- 1H + 8H + place the Winter Pond (for me 35,595 PC)

at the end of this quest you get a special gift called "Winter Prize Chest" which takes 12H to be ready and will reward 10 diamonds, 500 XP and 41 coins
finally the last quest starts:

Belle "Cold Comfort"
- 1/5 -- 10 min + 30 min
- 2/5 -- 4H

my bar for the Winter Holiday Event now looks full but it doesn't say "Completed" because I'm still missing the building decorations, I'll try to unlock as many items as possible in the next week but with the rate pomanders have dropped since I started decorating the Castle it's going to be very hard if not impossible.

I want to thank other players for suggesting to put all possible characters on 10 min quests, it really helped me boost up the PC income and get to this point with a full week to spare; had I done so from the very beginning of the Event I would have been able to decorate the buildings as the Event went on making earning PC much easier, no doubt this was the intent of developers when they planned it. what bothers me the most is that items for decorations are even harder to get than wild amounts of PC, especially because if you need 34 wreaths for, let's say, 3 buildings you cannot earn up to 102 wreaths; once you reach the 34 you need for building 1 you stop earning them until you unlock said building, then space for 34 more opens up. add this to the fact that purple items are often way harder to get than pink ones due to the fact that only a handful of characters can earn them and their tasks are insanely long, and you get why this update has been beautifully designed but very frustrating to play. <-- part of this is what I wrote to the customer service, I had to contact them for a glitch that they weren't able to fix (the Fairy's quest that rewards PC if you purchase diamonds didn't trigger for me) and thought I would give them my input, there cannot be another Event like this one or I'll stop playing.

do you think we'll get to keep all the extra XP we accumulated since reaching the 25th level? let's say I have 3 characters on boot earning tasks and I'm only missing 1, if I free them all one after the other and they all drop a boot, I do get to keep those extra 2 boots, I cannot see them anywhere of course, but the next time I'll need to earn boots those two will already show in the unlock character screen.

someone asked which building Conli came with (the clumsy guard from Tangled), it's the Guard Tower.
such a relief to know that Kristoff, Sven and Olaf don't perform PC earning tasks: I still have them unavailable because I started Frozen last and spent so much time at the beginning of this Event mooning over them and feeling frustrated thinking how many PC I wasn't earning as a result of that choice.

also a recommendation to everyone NEVER DELETE THE APP FROM YOUR DEVICE or you will lose all progress.
Thanks! This is what I wanted to know. :)

Hello everyone, I'm almost done with the main character quest for this event, still have the three Xmas Trees quests on hold while I wait for Beast's Castle to decorate (those pomanders are IMPOSSIBLE to get!), here is a recap of the last steps of the Event in case someone needs it (sorry it doesn't go further back but I didn't take notes of what was happening before then):

Gunther "Interior Motives"
- 4/4 -- place 2 nutcracker soldiers (for me 26,951 PC each)

Gunther "Winter By Design"
- 1/3 -- 3H task
- 2/3 -- 6H + 2H
- 3/3 -- 10 min

now you get to place the Castle Dog House (revenue: 13 PC every 30 min) and the new character quest starts:

Footstool "Winter Wonderland"
- 1/3 -- unlock Footstool, items needed: 35 snowflakes (green), 23 mittens (blue), 16 boots (purple), 7 pillows (pink)
- 2/3 -- 4H + 5 min + place 1 yule log (for me 24,205 PC)
- 3/3 -- 1H + 8H + place the Winter Pond (for me 35,595 PC)

at the end of this quest you get a special gift called "Winter Prize Chest" which takes 12H to be ready and will reward 10 diamonds, 500 XP and 41 coins

Belle "Cold Comfort"
- 1/5 -- 10 min + 30 min
- 2/5 -- 4H

my bar for the Winter Holiday Event now looks full but it doesn't say "Completed" because I'm still missing the building decorations, I'll try to unlock as many items as possible in the next week but with the rate pomanders have dropped since I started decorating the Castle it's going to be very hard if not impossible.

I want to thank other players for suggesting to put all possible characters on 10 min quests, it really helped me boost up the PC income and get to this point with a full week to spare; had I done so from the very beginning of the Event I would have been able to decorate the buildings as the Event went on making earning PC much easier, no doubt this was the intent of developers when they planned it. what bothers me the most is that items for decorations are even harder to get than wild amounts of PC, especially because if you need 34 wreaths for, let's say, 3 buildings you cannot earn up to 102 wreaths; once you reach the 34 you need for building 1 you stop earning them until you unlock said building, then space for 34 more opens up. add this to the fact that purple items are often way harder to get than pink ones due to the fact that only a handful of characters can earn them and their tasks are insanely long, and you get why this update has been beautifully designed but very frustrating to play. <-- part of this is what I wrote to the customer service, I had to contact them for a glitch that they weren't able to fix (the Fairy's quest that rewards PC if you purchase diamonds didn't trigger for me) and thought I would give them my input, there cannot be another Event like this one or I'll stop playing.

do you think we'll get to keep all the extra XP we accumulated since reaching the 25th level? let's say I have 3 characters on boot earning tasks and I'm only missing 1, if I free them all one after the other and they all drop a boot, I do get to keep those extra 2 boots, I cannot see them anywhere of course, but the next time I'll need to earn boots those two will already show in the unlock character screen.

someone asked which building Conli came with (the clumsy guard from Tangled), it's the Guard Tower.
such a relief to know that Kristoff, Sven and Olaf don't perform PC earning tasks: I still have them unavailable because I started Frozen last and spent so much time at the beginning of this Event mooning over them and feeling frustrated thinking how many PC I wasn't earning as a result of that choice.

Thanks so much for this! I spent a few diamonds to speed up welcoming Gunther but haven't gotten to the nutcrackers yet. Apparently I have 6 days to save up 66,000+ pc for them :( Wish they would just extend the event by a week to make up for all the glitches and high prices. At avg of 15K PC a day, it will take me 4 days to earn the nutcrackers, 1 day to unlock footstool quest, leaving me 1 day to actually get all of footstools items.

I can tell you that your items earned do not carry over. If you needed 1 boot and got 4, the next time you need boots, you start at 0. Frustration I discovered earlier in the game.

Wonder what will happen when I half way unlocking Foodstool then the event end...
I will still get foodstool and will not disappear?

I'm half way to collect pc to buy another nutcracker...it's so so so expensive to buy it!!

I finally got the guard's tower and working on unlocking Conli now! Are there any other characters or buildings required for the event from Tangled? Does it have a castle to decorate at the end too?
I'll post a list of all my characters that can earn pinecones so that you can check with what you have

XP = experience?
No I don't believe so from my experience
A while ago the game was capped at level 20, I reached it, earnt all the stars to fill the counter and was there for a few weeks before more levels opened. I thought perhaps this would mean a few levels would unlock due to my accumulated stars, but it didn't. Only one level unlocked and I was back to 0 stars
Frustrating but I doubt they would've changed it, people seem to be going through the game faster than they anticipated and it seems they're doing as much as they can to slow us down
OUCH!! I reached lev 25 at the very beginning of this event, if I think of all the XP gained so far that I might lose I might hurl

Thanks so much for this! I spent a few diamonds to speed up welcoming Gunther but haven't gotten to the nutcrackers yet. Apparently I have 6 days to save up 66,000+ pc for them :( Wish they would just extend the event by a week to make up for all the glitches and high prices. At avg of 15K PC a day, it will take me 4 days to earn the nutcrackers, 1 day to unlock footstool quest, leaving me 1 day to actually get all of footstools items.

I can tell you that your items earned do not carry over. If you needed 1 boot and got 4, the next time you need boots, you start at 0. Frustration I discovered earlier in the game.
you're welcome! other players have been really helpful for me too here, I figured someone might benefit from all these silly notes I've been taking over the holidays

about the extra items, I cannot tell you why but my extra items do carry over, it has happened a lot in the past (outside of events) and within this event, with wreaths, boots, and something else I cannot remember right now. the extra ones have to be collected in the same game session as the last item needed and within a certain (& short) timeframe, but the game did "register" them and showed them up in the tally when I needed to collect more for another character/building.

this morning I finally unlocked the decor for the Tavern and even before I could put anyone on item earning tasks, or cash in on anyone already on profitable tasks, I saw that I already had 1 bow and 1 garland left over from previous decorating :)

Morning everyone, I updated my previous long comment (page 18) with data about the character quests so that all the info I had on them staid in one place rather than 9458 separate comments ;). Here is (another ;) ) long comment for Event building decor that I'll update as I make my way through it (again, sorry it doesn't go further back):

Cogsworth "Decoration Time" (story: B&TB, building: Beast's Castle)
- 3/4 -- decorate Beast's Castle, items needed: 34 wreaths (green), 22 gingerbread (blue), 15 pomanders (purple), 7 mistletoes (pink)
now you get to decorate the Castle (revenue: 28 PC every 2H)
- 4/4 -- 12H + 6H
final reward for this quest: 1 diamond

- - - - -

Bookseller "Winter Greetings" (story: B&TB, building: the Tavern)
  • 1/4 -- 6H + 12H + place a Winter Festival Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/4 -- 6H + 5H
  • 3/4 -- 1H + create the Tavern's Winter Decorations, items needed: 28 garlands (green), 20 wreaths (green), 13 bows (blue), 5 tinsels (purple)
now you get to decorate the Tavern (revenue: 41 PC every 4H)
  • 4/4 -- 2H + 4H
once you complete this quest, a new one opens from the Baker
Baker "Ginger Bred" (story: B&TB, building: Bakery)
  • 1/5 -- 5H
  • 2/5 -- 4H
  • 3/5 -- 3H
  • 4/5 -- create the Bakery's decorations, items needed: 31 wreaths (green), 14 gingerbread (blue), 21 bows (blue), 6 pomanders (purple)
  • 5/5 -- ?
now you get to decorate the Bakery (revenue: ? PC every ?H)
- - - - -

Conli "Winter Knights" (story: Tangled, building: Farmer's Market)
  • 1/4 -- 5H + place a Winter Fir Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/4 -- 3H + create the Farmer's Market decorations, items needed: 28 garlands (green), 20 wreaths (green), 13 bows (blue), 5 tinsels (purple)
now you get to decorate the Farmer's Market (revenue: 41 PC every 4H)
  • 3/4 -- 30 min + 2H
  • 4/4 -- <5H (forgot to write this one down but it was definitely shorter than 6H)
once you complete this quest, a new one opens by Hook Hand
Hook Hand "Season's Gratings" (story: Tangled, building: ? but I'm assuming the Snuggly Duckling)
  • 1/5 -- 4H
  • 2/5 -- 6H
  • 3/5 -- 4H
  • 4/5 -- create the Snuggly Duckling decorations, items needed: 31 wreaths (green), 21 gingerbread (blue), 14 pomanders (purple), 6 mistletoes (pink)
now you get to place the Snuggly Duckling (revenue: ? PC every ?H)
  • 5/5 -- ?

- - - - -

The Bishop "Winter Traditions" (story: Frozen, building: Village Square)
  • 1/3 -- 1H + place a Yule Festival Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/3 -- 3H + create the Village Square's decorations, items needed: 28 garlands (green), 20 wreaths (green), 13 bows (blue), 5 tinsels (purple)
now you get to decorate the Village Square (revenue: 41 PC every 4H)
  • 3/3 -- 3H + 30 min
once you complete this quest, a new one should open up by Kai
Kai "?" (story: Frozen, building: Arendelle's Castle)
  • 1/4 -- 8H + 4H
  • 2/4 -- ?
  • 3/4 -- ?
  • 4/4 -- ?
now you get to decorate Arendelle's Castle (revenue: ? PC every ?H)

after I placed Oaken's Trading Post (I couldn't add him to the blanket until I reached level 26) an Event related quest started for him:
Oaken "Warm Feelings" (story: Frozen, building: ? but I'm guessing Oaken's Trading Post)
  • 1/5 -- 3H (for some reason this task got checked when performed by Kai)
  • 2/5 -- 2 tasks performed by Oaken (as soon as I unlock him I can determine their duration)
  • 3/5 -- ?
  • 4/5 -- ?
  • 5/5 -- ?
now you get to decorate ? (revenue: ? PC every ?H)

some buildings are harder to decorate than others, depending on which ones require pink items, or MANY purple items (equally hard to find if you ask me):
I would rate the Tavern, Farmer's Market, Village Square in the EASY category;
and Bakery, Snuggly Duckling, possibly Arendelle's Castle (I don't have the list of items needed yet) in the HARD category.

Last edited:

Belle "Cold Comfort"
- 1/5 -- 10 min + 30 min
- 2/5 -- 4H
Was there a diamond/gift at the end of this quest?

how can I attach a screenshot? I wanted to post my note of which buildings & characters can earn PC with their respective shortest (& best rewarding) tasks, but I cannot find an "add attachment" option..!
For me, next to the "Post Reply" button, there is an "Upload a File" button. There is also a little square with what looks like mountains and a moon above the text & next to a smiley emoji, that is typically an "insert picture" option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter