Disney Enchanted Tales

Still curious how you guys got the footstool quest. Still don't have it :(

Me too ! I'm up to decorate the bakery, get gerda jumbucks and still tree for frozen

If you read through the forum you will learn you first do Gerda's quest line requiring 2 jutebukks.
Then Gunther's quest line requiring 2 nutcracker's.
Then you get Footstool's quest line which requires the 1 yulelog and 1 frozen pond.
It a huge amount of work to unlock and get.

If you read through the forum you will learn you first do Gerda's quest line requiring 2 jutebukks.
Then you get Footstool's quest line which requires the 1 yulelog and 1 frozen pond.

Thanks.. I browsed through the forum and couldn't find it. Small chance I can make it... got Gerda unlocked but still long way to go :(

I've just started the footstool quest line, and I was wondering what's in the winter chest at the end. Does anyone know? Not sure if I should still bother collecting pine cones to complete this quest line, or just go back to collecting coins so I'm prepared for when the game finally updates the levels!

Hopefully the app gets an update soon, because I am stuck at level 25 and the waste of XP is getting really annoying. I also have no more space left to place any building on, and sadly not enough time to finish this Winter event, as I am still trying to unlock Gerda. Buying things for this event is almost impossible, as almost every item is at least 25.000-35.000 pinecones. Will anyone be able to finish in time? Wish I could see the Beasts Castle decorated and unlock footstool, but I think I will not make it this far into the game on time :(

I am unlocking footstool now.
Getting the pillows is proving really hard.
I have only 2 characters able to gather for them and 1 building
Feather Duster, Shorty, and Furniture Store.
None have dropped any yet.
I almost have Arendelle Castle decorated.
I was hoping to get Beast's Castle decorated but I don't have time.
I need Cogsworth, but I need to level up to 22 to unlock him then welcome him, then do his quest line, and finally decorate the castle.
5 days just isn't enough time.

There is also a quest to decorate Arendell Castle. Finish Bishop and a quest line with Kai unlocks.
There is also a holiday quest line for Oaken. It unlocked when I finished Gunther's quest line.
thank you for the info! I won't take it easy just yet! I don't have Oaken (cannot unlock it because it's set at level 26 for me), I wonder if I'll get the same quest prompted by another character.. right now I just finished the Bookseller's last task and fully completed "Winter Greetings" and another quest prompted by the Baker started, "Ginger Bred".

I've just started the footstool quest line, and I was wondering what's in the winter chest at the end. Does anyone know? Not sure if I should still bother collecting pine cones to complete this quest line, or just go back to collecting coins so I'm prepared for when the game finally updates the levels!

Thanks.. I browsed through the forum and couldn't find it. Small chance I can make it... got Gerda unlocked but still long way to go :(

if you look at my long comments at page 18 and 19 you find most of the info you need right now, I'll keep on updating those comments as I proceed with the last bits of the Event :)

thank you for the info! I won't take it easy just yet! I don't have Oaken (cannot unlock it because it's set at level 26 for me), I wonder if I'll get the same quest prompted by another character.. right now I just finished the Bookseller's last task and fully completed "Winter Greetings" and another quest prompted by the Baker started, "Ginger Bred".

Baker is level 26 for me. So I can't do him either.
Thank you for the info.
Your posts been great.
Arendelle Castle uses same collection unlock items as Beast's Castle.
Since I started the X-mas event at level 13 my costs are a bit lower than yours.
I seen mistletoe as a hard to acquire item.
I purchased all 3 winter pyramids which drop mistletoe very easily.
I had all 3 I needed in less than a day.
Pomander and Gingerbread are much harder to acquire.
Fortunately I just need 1 more of each left to acquire.

you're welcome :) I wonder if your Oaken's quest and my Baker's quest are the one and the same, just prompted by different characters depending on which stories we unlocked first (hence which characters we have available).
if there was an Oaken's quest that unlocked automatically after Gunther's it should have opened up for me days ago, when I got Gunther, instead it started just now when I took a break from Bookseller's looped gatherings of tinsel and let him finish that dusty quest I had lingering. :) it never occurred to me that so many other buildings could still be decorated, got to go back to 10 min harvesting whenever possible! OUCH! and I have to get that many pomanders again.. argh. I only got one pyramid at the very beginning of the event, but mistletoe seems to be pretty easy to find for me anyway, pomanders in the other hand..

you're welcome :) I wonder if Oaken's quest and the Baker's are the one and the same, just prompted by different characters depending on which stories you unlocked first (hence which characters you still have unavailable). if Oaken's quest unlocks automatically after Gunther's it should have opened up for me days ago, when I got Gunther, instead it started just now when I took a break from Bookseller's tinsel looped gatherings and let him finish that dusty quest I had lingering. :) it never occurred to me that so many other buildings could still be decorated, got to go back to 10 min harvesting whenever possible! OUCH! and I have to get that many pomanders again.. argh. I only got one pyramid at the very beginning of the event, but mistletoe seems to be pretty easy to find for me anyway, pomanders in the other hand..

My stories been Frozen > Tangled > Beauty and the Beast
I believe your right.
That each story has similar equivalents.
I even wonder if Tangled has a castle equivalent?
I will keep you updated with any information I get so you can add it to your guide break down.

quick update: level 26 is now available, I immediately placed Oaken's Trading Post but, alas, we lost all the extra XP we gained this far. :(
I didn't even notice at first (thank you TerraRanomi) but we got 2 extra days to complete the event :)
we can also unlock another portion of the blanket, a much needed one now considering the size of Oaken's lot.

Last edited:
Finished Building Snuggly Duckling and immediately got a quest line for Hook Hand.

So, finally had checked to forums to figure out how to unlock the extra festival characters, because alas I was distracted with the stupid Christmas trees... THANK YOU to everyone who helped explained the correct order of the quests or I would have only gotten the feather duster!! I'm so glad they added two extra days, but still might not be enough time!

Got level 26 this afternoon, sad they haven't clearly listed what's new with each update. I'm afraid I'm one of those people who have sent the developers lengthy emails on ridiculous costs and unbalanced game play... hopefully they'll keep hearing us!!

I've been spending my time focusing on the holiday event and in the process got enough coins to place Kristoff. I had everything except 4 lyres to unlock him (but was planning on waiting until the event ends to get those). I logged in after the update and discovered that half the mittens, carrots and fishes I'd collected are no longer there and I have to recollect them. Has anyone else had this issue since they updated and added level 26?

So I'm better off unlocking the nutcrackers before the frozen tree ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter