Disney Enchanted Tales

I just finished building Oaken's Trading Post and 2 quests opened up for him:
"Supply and Demand" (story related)
and "Warm Feelings" (event related), so I guess that according to which buildings & characters you have available and how far you are in the story determines which decoration quests unlock for you.

on a positive side note, the Ice Harvester's Hut, which so far helped only with pink items for Gerda (ice skates) and therefore proved to be a really poor investment, now helps collecting pink items for Oaken too. here is a breakdown of what is needed for him:

items needed to unlock Oaken
: 25 fishes (green), 16 lanterns (blue), 11 yarn balls (purple), 6 storage chests (pink).
fun fact, my first part of the "Warm Feelings" quest got completed by Kai which I already had on his 3H quest, after that two Oaken's tasks are needed (in particular Knit Sweaters and Make Pepperkaker Hearts).

Last edited:
I totally messed up with this event! I started with the Christmas trees and didn't realize What I really needed to do was the other quest, so I waisted a bunch of time and pine cones from the get go :/. I am an ice skate away from unlocking gerda however knowing the the two juke's are up next at ~50k pine cones for both and I only have 12k breaks my heart! How long did it take you guys to unlock everyone? I'm hoping I can at least get Gunther, but who knows! May the odds be ever in our favors!

A couple of thoughts: to those who are working on welcoming Kristoff, hold on a minute. I also just recently earned enough coins to place him and as the event was closing in on me, I decided to kinda ignore him and then I read here that to welcome Footstool, you need mittens which he also requires! In an attempt to speed up the last quests and have a chance at welcoming Footstool, I have already collected a bunch of mittens for Kristoff, so I'm that much further ahead! Also happened to be collecting for Elsa's Ice Queen outfit which needs snowflakes, and so does Footstool!

Also, a few of you mentioned needing to collect more items to welcome characters since the latest update but for me I actually need a few less items for Kristoff. Originally I needed 23 fish but now just 20, 11 carrots but now just 9, 6 lutes but now just 5 and I still need 15 mittens (no change).

I think I started the event at level 22 or 23 and now I am on level 26! And happy to be getting credit for all that xp again!

And thanks for the info on the goose, I got one too!

I totally messed up with this event! I started with the Christmas trees and didn't realize What I really needed to do was the other quest, so I waisted a bunch of time and pine cones from the get go :/. I am an ice skate away from unlocking gerda however knowing the the two juke's are up next at ~50k pine cones for both and I only have 12k breaks my heart! How long did it take you guys to unlock everyone? I'm hoping I can at least get Gunther, but who knows! May the odds be ever in our favors!

I was in the same boat as you, having started the xmas tree quest first and missed a week of starting the main quest and had the highest prices of pc for each item along with several others listed on this board. Gerda took me about 28 hours, and gunther took me about 30, but I sped up his last couple items with diamonds due to time, so my estimate is off a bit. If you can max out your pc collecting today and tomorrow, you might be able to get the julebuks, finish gerda's quests, and at least get started on gunther before the event ends.

I just finished building Oaken's Trading Post and 2 quests opened up for him:
"Supply and Demand" (story related)
and "Warm Feelings" (event related), so I guess that according to which buildings & characters you have available and how far you are in the story determines which decoration quests unlock for you.

on a positive side note, the Ice Harvester's Hut, which so far helped only with pink items for Gerda (ice skates) and therefore proved to be a really poor investment, now helps collecting pink items for Oaken too. here is a breakdown of what is needed for him:

items needed to unlock Oaken
: 25 fishes (green), 16 lanterns (blue), 11 yarn balls (purple), 6 storage chests (pink).
fun fact, my first part of the "Warm Feelings" quest got completed by Kai which I already had on his 3H quest, after that two Oaken's tasks are needed (in particular Knit Sweaters and Make Pepperkaker Hearts).
I'm curious, how much did the trading post cost you to place? My character buildings had been massive in cost, over 80,000 (and really bizarre amounts), but the last couple have gone back down to exactly 40,000.

I'm currently working on the second-to-last part of Gunther's first quest book (Interior Motives). I have 16,835 pinecones and counting. Do I have any hope of unlocking the Footstool before the event ends??

yes Ive been stuck on level 25 since before December!! I was hanging out for a Christmas event because I was getting so bored!!
I was hoping the Christmas event would open more levels. And the Christmas event took SOOOO LONG to even start!!
Ive got 460,400 coins and nothing to spend them on
Don't want to even think about the amount of XP Ive lost...
I'm wondering if we have to have more quilt squares open to unlock higher levels. I'm on 26 and I saw a few others are too. Thoughts?

I've been spending my time focusing on the holiday event and in the process got enough coins to place Kristoff. I had everything except 4 lyres to unlock him (but was planning on waiting until the event ends to get those). I logged in after the update and discovered that half the mittens, carrots and fishes I'd collected are no longer there and I have to recollect them. Has anyone else had this issue since they updated and added level 26?
This hapoened to me with Olaf!

I'v haven't exactly lost items that were already counted, but there have been a few times I know an item "dropped" and my counter didn't register that it had been collected... very annoying. I've complained about it a couple times since the Agrabah festival but get the generic "we'll look into it" response.
This happened to me too. I also tried speeding up characters quest by spending diamonds on the holiday story (Gunther to be exact) but it didn't work. He finished the quest but it didn't clear the need in the story line. I had to do the same quest again and thus wasted 16 diamonds. Ugh!

I'm curious, how much did the trading post cost you to place? My character buildings had been massive in cost, over 80,000 (and really bizarre amounts), but the last couple have gone back down to exactly 40,000.

sorry, I didn't even notice how much it costed, I can tell you how much the Birch Trees will be as soon as I reach level 27 (it's the only item that unlocks at lev 27), it won't take me much long to get there, I'm already at 35199/63792 :)

I updated the famous page 19 comment, very close to unlock Oaken and decorate the Bakery + added a "rating" of buildings that I think are easier or harder to decorate in case you want to focus on certain ones.

It's so difficult to get the "Pormanders" to decorate the beast castle!!
I don't think I can get complete to decorate it before the event end.
Is there easier way to get other than buying the winter premium gift box?

It's so difficult to get the "Pormanders" to decorate the beast castle!!
I don't think I can get complete to decorate it before the event end.
Is there easier way to get other than buying the winter premium gift box?
I know, I've been there. it took me days to finally decorate the Beast's Castle and my stomach churned a little when I saw that they were needed again for the Bakery & Snuggly Duckling. :(
this time around it's a bit easier for me to collect them because I have Footstool, but I always resorted to the Winter Premium Gift Box to increase my chance of getting pomanders, I sacrificed 16 diamonds every day for almost a week.. if it helps here is the list of all the ways you can obtain pomanders:
- Footstool 8H task
- Gerda 4H task
- Gunther 3H task (I swear he never drops one even if he's the character that should be more rewarding with that kind of timeframe)
- Winter Premium Gift Box

Last edited:
I always resorted to the Winter Premium Gift Box to increase my chance of getting pomanders, I sacrificed 16 diamonds every day for almost a week..

16?!!!!!!!
The gift box costs me 48 diamonds!!!! I bought it once and it dropped NO items only PC and XP!!!

16?!!!!!!!
The gift box costs me 48 diamonds!!!! I bought it once and it dropped NO items only PC and XP!!!
OUCH!! for me it's 16 diamonds, that's why I caved in and decided to use it. it doesn't always deliver a pink or purple item but now that I'm collecting both (or days ago when I was desperate for pinecones) it made sense as an "investment" because I needed an bit of everything it rewarded. 48 diamonds is an insane price to pay!

I know, I've been there. it took me days to finally decorate the Beast's Castle and my stomach churned a little when I saw that they were needed again for the Bakery & Snuggly Duckling. :(
this time around it's a bit easier for me to collect them because I have Footstool, but I always resorted to the Winter Premium Gift Box to increase my chance of getting pomanders, I sacrificed 16 diamonds every day for almost a week.. if it helps here is the list of all the ways you can obtain pomanders:
- Footstool 8H task
- Gerda 4H task
- Gunther 3H task (I swear he never drops one even if he's the character that should be more rewarding with that kind of timeframe)
- Winter Premium Gift Box
I just unlock footstool not long ago and now he is starting to gather pormander's job.
So far I can't get any from Gunther as well!! Gerda is like 1 out of 20 then only can get 1.
I bought 1 winter premium box just for this but hope no need to buy anymore for saving my diamonds...
I still need 6 more until this stage :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter