Disney Enchanted Tales

is anyone else trying to unlock sven? I started with Frozen as the last story, but getting the chests is taking forever. In 3 days I got 1 chest and 3 people constantly doing tasks for it: Gaston, The Duke and Kai. I must manage to get 7 :(
I had a tougher time getting the carrots for Sven rather than the chests. I was simultaneously unlocking both Kristoff and Sven (just a day apart) and they both shared the carrots item to get them unlocked.

Try to collect the reward as soon as possible especially with the Duke's 1-hour task. As TerraRanomi said, you'll get them eventually. Good luck! :)

This is a new first - I have no more quests to work on!! I am at Level 33 and just finished Kristoff's "Snow Escape" quest and no more popped up! I already opened up the last quilt square and the gift box is now 45 minutes away from being done.

So, when is the next update? I might play until I fill the Level bar but not much beyond that since it will just be lost anyways - and I don't need the coins as I have 1,203,404.

Side note, am I the only one that is experiencing some lag to the game? It seems like it hiccups or something while I play; game play is not as smooth as it just to be. I know it's not my wi-fi here at home because it happens on cell service when I am out and about. Just curious if I am the only one experiencing it.

Thanks and have a great day!

Side note, am I the only one that is experiencing some lag to the game? It seems like it hiccups or something while I play; game play is not as smooth as it just to be. I know it's not my wi-fi here at home because it happens on cell service when I am out and about. Just curious if I am the only one experiencing it.
I have also been experiencing lag to the app, even when I restart or force reboot my ipad its still the same. I've been playing less because of that, even though I still have many characters to unlock.

I've also experienced lag, but mostly when the game first starts. If I let the game fully load (for me, that happens when the daily prize chest appears), it seems like the rest of the game plays more smoothly.

This is a new first - I have no more quests to work on!! I am at Level 33 and just finished Kristoff's "Snow Escape" quest and no more popped up! I already opened up the last quilt square and the gift box is now 45 minutes away from being done.

So, when is the next update? I might play until I fill the Level bar but not much beyond that since it will just be lost anyways - and I don't need the coins as I have 1,203,404.

Keep doing the Daily Challenges and earn some diamonds :) they will be useful.
I'm sure they will do something for Valentine's Day.

I hope when they do add on to Jasmine it is not while the Mulan event is going happening on Kingdoms. The Christmas events going on at the same time almost killed me! Thought my husband was going to hide my tablet from me.
I just started playing magic kingdoms and it is so confusing to me! I feel like enchanted tales is simpler and I prefer the graphics of enchanted tales as well. But I started magic kingdom after everyone in this forum was talking about the mulan event... how do I get started on the mulan event? So far I only have Mickey, goofy, woody and Prince Charming unlocked and I have been doing all of their quests. Every time I click on mulan it says "coming soon"

I just started playing magic kingdoms and it is so confusing to me! I feel like enchanted tales is simpler and I prefer the graphics of enchanted tales as well. But I started magic kingdom after everyone in this forum was talking about the mulan event... how do I get started on the mulan event? So far I only have Mickey, goofy, woody and Prince Charming unlocked and I have been doing all of their quests. Every time I click on mulan it says "coming soon"

I started the Kingdoms game very very early on when the game first came out so I wouldn't have a clue what sort of challenges there may be with starting the game now. There is a forum for the Magic Kingdoms game which is pretty active. Hopefully you can get some help there.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-magic-kingdoms-tips.3494259/

Everytime I give rapunzel a new task the game freezes and I need To restart it. Also I think my daily diamonds aren't added To the Total. Now got 109 so tomorrow i'll check it

Does the quests end before the story is complete? I did the Wolf Mountain quest in B&tB and then there were no more quest for that story. Is this how its support to be or do I have a bug?

Does the quests end before the story is complete? I did the Wolf Mountain quest in B&tB and then there were no more quest for that story. Is this how its support to be or do I have a bug?
That's the last one, at least for now. I suppose that there will be another update with new characters such as Chip and Mrs. Potts, and more quests for B&tB story.

I hope they put on a new event soon, I'm reaching the end of the quests for my 2nd and 3rd princesses and been playing the daily tasks for diamonds, but it's getting kinda boring...

One girl posted in official fb group a photo of new event and it should start today. However I can't find the conformation anywhere else

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter