Disney Enchanted Tales

First time getting to be part of an event all the way through and Curio Shop is stuck....will wait it out and keep collecting chocolates as people suggested. Who do I email if it persists?

Yep, same with almost everyone here. Can't finish the building as well. E-mailed customer support already. Hoping they'll reply asap. I don't want another Featherduster issue ruining the event. Ughhh.

Continuing the tasks with chocolate hearts while I wait for the glitch to be fixed. Which one do you think we should put first after the Curio Shop? The decorations that I think are related to the chocolate heart tasks of some characters? Or the buildings that generate chocolate hearts?

After the building is unlocked you have to unlock/welcome Jeune. Lipstick, button, boots and perfume. Three more quest will open when the building is done, one for each story. You have to buy one of each kind of tree. So better collect hearts!

After the building is unlocked you have to unlock/welcome Jeune. Lipstick, button, boots and perfume. Three more quest will open when the building is done, one for each story. You have to buy one of each kind of tree. So better collect hearts!
These three quests popped up for me after I built the curio and completed fairy godmother's "Budding Friends(?)" quest. But I think I'm going to hold off until after I've unlocked Rouge to start those.
IMG_6719.PNG

Could you be a dear and tell us what are the items needed to unlock the 1st triplet? Really curious. :)

Sorry, they beat me to it :D

For the number of items to unlock I have 37, 11, 22, 5 (in order of LoLo's pic above)

These three quests ... But I think I'm going to hold off until after I've unlocked Rouge to start those.

Just out of curiosity, why are you going to wait?

I finished constructing the Delacroix Curio Shop and it won't let me click on the green arrow to complete the task. It is just frozen (done being constructed but unable to open). Am I the only one having this problem?
Same problem for me. I closed and reloaded and it gave me the construction symbol. Now check mark and still not opening.

Sorry, they beat me to it :D

For the number of items to unlock I have 37, 11, 22, 5 (in order of LoLo's pic above)

Just out of curiosity, why are you going to wait?
Just in case it turns out to be like the Christmas trees. If they don't give the roses as a reward, then it doesn't further the event along. I have a feeling those are more about creating the floral dresses then I will be stuck having to gather all the items to create those. LOL

I'm more interested in the characters and the buildings, I guess, than the new outfits. :)

Just in case it turns out to be like the Christmas trees. If they don't give the roses as a reward, then it doesn't further the event along. I have a feeling those are more about creating the floral dresses then I will be stuck having to gather all the items to create those. LOL

I'm more interested in the characters and the buildings, I guess, than the new outfits. :)

Ooh that's fair enough! I'm working on the Beauty one (first at least) because that's my favourite story, I'll try to remember to post progress on that if no one else has by then :flower:

Same problem here, the delacroix curio shop is stuck. I sent an e-mail 6 hours ago but no response yet. Kind of glad to hear I am not the only one so they're urged to fix it asap. In the meantime I'll just keep collecting those chocolates.:angel:

Does remind me of the winter event. And if I see this correctly, it involves buying trees as well. We're not falling for this again.

Last edited:
I started the game about a week before the Christmas event ended, and have been following along here quietly since I've had nothing of note to add, but I am having the same issue with the curio shop. I sent an email too, so hopefully they'll have a fix for us soon!

Just finished the part of placing the Flowering tree and having bookseller complete a task, which rewarded experience and 63 chocolate. Next in this quest book is 2 tasks for Bookseller, 1hr and 5 hrs :upsidedow
I'm expecting the flower crown costumes to be the result of these quests too, but I really like having new costumes!

Btw, not sure if this would help but I tried to compute for the total hours needed to get all the event buildings and 1 pc of every event decoration. It's around 180 hours. Computed only using the 1-min, 5-min and 10-min tasks so the total hours will go down if we include the other long hour tasks.

I'm Level 30 and these are the prices on my marketplace:
Buildings
Arendelle Curio Shop - 15,064
Dairy Barn - 14,392
Le Jamon Butcher Shop - 15,736
La Puissance Fishmonger - 16,184
Kingdom Curio Shop - 15,064

Decors
Potted Flowers - 5,145
Fragrant Flowering Tree - 5,565
Flowering Tree - 5,565
Pottery Cart - 5,901
Purple Flowered Tree - 5,565

Only 2 characters are left for me to be unlocked: Vladimir and Attila (both from Tangled).

I'm guessing as well that the 3 other quests are involved with the dresses. See on their Event Progress, there's the Floral Dresses for Chapter 1:View attachment 220287

True, plus the new tasks that come with the outfits probably all reward chocolates. So it might be smart to finish those first. Especially since I also want the harvest buildings which adds around 48000 extra chocolates (for me).:angel:

Did anyone buy a tree yet? I was wondering about some of the locked tasks that involve the new trees.

Does remind me of the winter event. And if I see this correctly, it involves buying trees as well. We're not falling for this again.

It does seem like the trees have more of a purpose this time as some of the characters will have moments unlock once the trees are placed. For example, Cogsworth doesn't have any moments to complete that will produce hearts but placing the tree will unlock one. We will have to wait and see! Good luck to everyone working on the new event. Here's hoping it turns out better than the last one!!

True, plus the new tasks that come with the outfits probably all reward chocolates. So it might be smart to finish those first. Especially since I also want the harvest buildings which adds around 48000 extra chocolates (for me).:angel:

Did anyone buy a tree yet? I was wondering about some of the locked tasks that involve the new trees.

I've bought one each of the Beauty and the Tangled trees! It did open tasks, mostly 5 or 10 minute ones. I just set all my characters to longer tasks because I'm going to bed so I can't tell you what exactly they are right now, sorry! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter