Disney Enchanted Tales

Hi,

You are all amazing at giving info. Have been following the discussion since the winter event so thought about time I joined in.

Finally the triplets house unlocked/fixed (after having had it on the blanket and built within 9 hours of event starting on the 14th) for me at 10pm (UK time)! So only 3.5 hours ago. I have android so wasn't just IOS error as some people earlier in the thread suggested.

I am so happy to finally get stuck into the event!

Currently level 31. I opened tangled then BatB and lastly frozen so am just left with olaf to unlock (along with a guard house and ice spires). Been playing since just before Autumn event.

Look forward to hearing how everyone gets on!

Last edited:
I just got lucky, I think. I hope they fix it up for you soon :(

Oh that's good to know, thank you! How did you collect everything to unlock her so fast? :eek:
I was lucky, I guess. Belle & Rapunzel with the perfume took the longest. The lipsticks and the boots flew by like crazy.

I've unlocked all three trees first, since I'm still collecting items to unlock the Rouge triplet and I've been playing very actively (too much time on my hands :p). LoLoD77 said on page 50 that the next task after unlocking Rouge starts with a task that requires the Flowering tree from Beauty, so I would say that should be your first choice :) as for the Frozen and Tangled trees, I'm not sure yet if they'll be required or just side quests! Hopefully we'll find out from someone soon :teeth:
The second to last task for Rouge requires two "Pottery Stalls" so don't go crazy with the trees, people! LOL

Last edited:

I'm a hair's width from level 33

Curio Shops 15,512 each
Flowering Trees 5,733 each
Potted Flowers 5,397
Dairy Barn 14,840
Pottery Cart 6,069
Butcher Shop 16,184
Fish Monger 16,632

BatB curio shop opened on time for me, but after 2 days of mixed heart collecting/item collecting for Rouge, I only have 25/41 lipstick
6/13 boots
20/24 buttons
1/6 perfume
and I've sent Belle, Anna, and Rapunzel out non stop since about 8 hours into the event for the perfume and only have 1!!! With these drop rates, I don't know how I'll get things done on time!

I also have the glitch where characters balloons are drifting all over the screen or just a blank white square.

Okay I feel like I'm the only person still stuck with the curio shop not finishing and it's super frustrating because I can only collect hearts right now and not work on collecting for the characters and I need the curio shop for several BATB moments to be more efficient :( anyone else still in the same boat?

Okay I feel like I'm the only person still stuck with the curio shop not finishing and it's super frustrating because I can only collect hearts right now and not work on collecting for the characters and I need the curio shop for several BATB moments to be more efficient :( anyone else still in the same boat?

Still no curio shop for me either! You are not alone :grouphug: It's suuuper frustrating! I'm just hoarding my hearts now!

I've sent email to the support that asking for event period extension.
It's so frustrating that over 48hours still no update on this issue... I'm on iOS.

Hope it works out soon! Had the same problem for almost 1.5 day but it got fixed about 14 hours ago. I do expect some kind of compensation, like an additional 2 days for the event. Or the red girl already unlocked for you guys. :cool2:

Hi all,
I'm one of the unlucky ones with a stuck curio shop. Reading all your comments have been comforting, though! Per some recommendations, I've been placing trees in hope that more tasks appear. Both BatB and Tangled trees are placed, and still no tasks. Do I need to place all 3? Anyone else in the same boat?

Geez this is frustrating.
Placing the trees allowed different character tasks with different time to collect chocolate.

Another suggestion was clearing the cache but did not work for buildings that kept reloading, maybe for others. I'm replying to her again, is anyone still having problems with the event building? For iOs only or also Android?
I have android. Curious what system allowed it to move right through. For those without building lock glitch, are there any of the other glitches mentioned? Like coins that go with you when you move along the blanket, white squares, and head circle moving elsewhere?

I'm still stuck. I placed a tree for each story so I'm collecting hearts, but I don't have a lot of time to play. A couple hours in the morning before work, and a couple after work. My kids say I'm obsessed. Frustrated that things aren't getting fixed and confused that it works for some and not others. Happy eventing!

Not alone, I'm almost at 48hrs of waiting for it to unlock
I've purchased BatB and Tangled tree, saving hearts to purchase another building to help earn hearts as that's all I can do at the moment
VERY frustrating!!!

These are the tree tasks. In case you're not sure which tree is most convenient to get first, character and/or timewise.

(I don't have all characters unlocked so locked ones might also have tasks.)

Frozen (all unlocked):
The Duke - Pick flowers, 1 hour
The Bishop - Pick flowers, 5 hours
Carol - Collect flowers, 5 min.
Sven - Graze on flowers, 5 min.

Tangled (Vladimir & Attilla locked):
Mother Gothel - Pick flowers, 10 hours
Conli - Pick flowers, 3 hours
The Stabbington Brothers - Stomp on flowers, 1 hour
Shorty - Collect flowers, 5 min.

B&TB (Wardrobe, Lumiere & the Beast locked):
Belle - Pick flowers, 10 min.
Bookseller - Pick flowers, 30 min.
Philippe - Graze on flowers, 5 min.
Cogsworth - Braid hair wreaths, 10 min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter