Disney Enchanted Tales

I collected the baskets pretty fast, they were dropping left and right from Belle's cottage and the farmer's market. I'm struggling with the carrots, still need 4 of them to unlock the yellow Bimbette, and then I need 10 more for Sven. I managed to collect everything else in one day, even 6 perfumes.

I guess this game is as inconsistent as can be.

To finish the Gold/Yellow Bimbette, I got the perfume bottles all within a few hours and struggled for 2 days for baskets. For the red and green, it took me 3 - 4 days each.

It's weird, like I got all of my baskets and perfumes within 12 hours of starting to unlock Jaune, and now I'm majorly struggling with the carrots and soup.

So I have been playing this game since December, and I haven't updated the app so I didn't realize there was a new event until this morning... so I'm 10 days late, I guess I'm screwed :( I'm not worried about getting everything done I just want to at least unlock the triplets. Does anyone have more info about the gift boxes?? You can purchase one for like 20 diamonds. Are they a one time purchase? I just want to be able to get more chocolates but I don't want to waste 20 diamonds if it's only a 1 time purchase. Some of them say that they produce chocolates every 3 hours

So I have been playing this game since December, and I haven't updated the app so I didn't realize there was a new event until this morning... so I'm 10 days late, I guess I'm screwed :( I'm not worried about getting everything done I just want to at least unlock the triplets. Does anyone have more info about the gift boxes?? You can purchase one for like 20 diamonds. Are they a one time purchase? I just want to be able to get more chocolates but I don't want to waste 20 diamonds if it's only a 1 time purchase. Some of them say that they produce chocolates every 3 hours

It is not worth the purchase. It is a waste of diamonds. It is a one-time purchase and the reward is not worth it.

If your priority is unlocking the triplets you best way to go about this is this way:
1) the first triplet is the red one. you receive the curio shop and have to unlock the red bimbette (it is also the first chapter of the event)
2) while unlocking the red bimbette best collect chocolates for 2 carts (about 5k-6k chocolates)
3) you earn chocolates by flowers that appear every 30 minutes (5x 13 chocolates) and by different characters and buildings
4) once the red bimbette is unlocked you proceed with her tasks (there are 2 chapters but don't worry the tasks are short)
5) once you finish chapter one of the event you receive the fashion boutique (together with the green bimbette) as a reward
6) once again you unlock the second bimbette
7) while unlocking her you best collect chocolate for the butcher shop because it is needed for one of the task of chapter 2
8) after finishing chapter 2 you receive the yellow bimbette that you have to unlock (chapter 3 unlocks in 2 days)
9) decorating the buildings and collecting items for the new dresses are side quest and you don't need them in order to finish a chapter
I hope it helps :) good luck!

If your priority is unlocking the triplets you best way to go about this is this way:
1) the first triplet is the red one. you receive the curio shop and have to unlock the red bimbette (it is also the first chapter of the event)
2) while unlocking the red bimbette best collect chocolates for 2 carts (about 5k-6k chocolates)
3) you earn chocolates by flowers that appear every 30 minutes (5x 13 chocolates) and by different characters and buildings
4) once the red bimbette is unlocked you proceed with her tasks (there are 2 chapters but don't worry the tasks are short)
5) once you finish chapter one of the event you receive the fashion boutique (together with the green bimbette) as a reward
6) once again you unlock the second bimbette
7) while unlocking her you best collect chocolate for the butcher shop because it is needed for one of the task of chapter 2
8) after finishing chapter 2 you receive the yellow bimbette that you have to unlock (chapter 3 unlocks in 2 days)
9) decorating the buildings and collecting items for the new dresses are side quest and you don't need them in order to finish a chapter
I hope it helps :) good luck!
Would just like to add that the Curio Shop for the 1st Chapter needs to be bought so you have to save chocolates for it first. :)
Best of luck! :)

Been playing all weekend....need to get the yellow one unlocked, its those carrots!!!!!!

Also just sitting on my hands waiting for Posys......

Okay thanks! I almost have enough chocolates to get the fishmonger so I'll definitely buy that next! I can't wait until there's another event and I have more characters, that should make it a lot easier!
I mostly got my soups from buildings that drop them. I didn't have to send a lot of characters to task for them but when I did they were primarily Tangled characters.

If I'm not wrong Belle's cottage and Parsnip Farm drops them and they drop every 30 seconds / 1 min I think, so I just kept the game open and harvesting those buildings periodically. Got a lot of my baskets that way.
Also if you had the cornucopias from last year's harvest event, they dropped both baskets and carrots.

And my toddler just accidently used all my diamonds to unlock the last triplet. Sigh, I only had 2 more carrots to get too lol

So I just leveled up to level 16 and I have enough money to buy one building at the moment. I can buy either the Hunting Lodge, the Palace Stables, Kristoff's Ice Sled, or the Bookshop. Which should I do first?

Last weekend my SD card in my phone crapped out and deleted a bunch of apps, including this game, so now I have to start all over. Currently level 9 and trying to unlock the first triplet. I just need ONE pink perfume and it's taking FOREVER. Ugh! Was this item hard to get for anyone else?

Sven/Kristoff gave me my last 3 carrots when they've never given me carrots before, go figure! So I have the yellow triplet unlocked, all 6 buildings decorated and two dresses finished. I just need 5 echancea to finish Anna's dress. I average about 1 echancea a day :( Wonder what chapter 3 has in store for us. Not real interested in the flower vase reward, but I like doing quests.

I FINALLY got all the bowties for Gaston. 3 from Rapunzel and 3 from Lefou. Hook Hand never did drop any. I just unlocked the Wardrobe so I just have two characters left to unlock in the game - Lumiere and the Beast. I really hope they continue the other stories soon.

Sven/Kristoff gave me my last 3 carrots when they've never given me carrots before, go figure! So I have the yellow triplet unlocked, all 6 buildings decorated and two dresses finished. I just need 5 echancea to finish Anna's dress. I average about 1 echancea a day :( Wonder what chapter 3 has in store for us. Not real interested in the flower vase reward, but I like doing quests.

I FINALLY got all the bowties for Gaston. 3 from Rapunzel and 3 from Lefou. Hook Hand never did drop any. I just unlocked the Wardrobe so I just have two characters left to unlock in the game - Lumiere and the Beast. I really hope they continue the other stories soon.

Out of curiosity, has anyone here got diamonds from the Red Wrapped Mystery Box? The odds must be very low for them, I've bought so many boxes and haven't got them once :snooty: (the gift bag is good for diamonds though!)

Out of curiosity, has anyone here got diamonds from the Red Wrapped Mystery Box? The odds must be very low for them, I've bought so many boxes and haven't got them once :snooty: (the gift bag is good for diamonds though!)
I haven't got any diamonds from the Red Wrapped Box yet. For me it viaries between chocolate and stars, with the odds more towards the stars.

I was given 2 diamonds once. But now it's just stars or chocolates.

So I just leveled up to level 16 and I have enough money to buy one building at the moment. I can buy either the Hunting Lodge, the Palace Stables, Kristoff's Ice Sled, or the Bookshop. Which should I do first?
Probably Bookshop? Cause that's part of the side quests in the Spring Event. That is if you want to decorate the building. If not, whatever suits you that will progress one of your storyline.

So I really believe that the 1/5 minutes tasks for getting posies are bugged. None drops in hours. In the same time, with the 30 minutes + ones, it drops from time to time. But the relation between drop rate and the frequency of drops is really off, even with the long tasks. Super frustrating.

I get only one time with diamond after soooooo many purchase of the box

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter